What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Giants vs. Patriots*** Thursday Night Football (1 Viewer)

No way they overturn that. Way too close. I think is very easily could have been called a completion and fumble, but too close to overturn.

Nope. That's exactly what I said to people watching with me. If they could split him out wide and use him as a gadget WR, he'd have so much more room. 

Absolutely. He's not making it easy on them but it won't be efficient for them later in the season if he's the guy who runs and White's the guy who catches passes and the guy on the field gives away the play.

They had a similar play ruled incomplete in the Chiefs Colts game. Don’t think Edelman ever tucked the ball away. 

Michel dropped that and almost dropped his earlier catch down the left sideline....wasn't he lauded for his receiving ability coming out, and no one could figure out why he wasn't being used that way?? They're trying to get him involved this week and last week (which will help them keep defenses guessing, he had zero catches until last weeks game) and he's not helping himself today
My understanding was that he was supposed to be a pretty good receiver. He isn’t. Actually he’s really bad in general I think.

No way they overturn that. Way too close. I think is very easily could have been called a completion and fumble, but too close to overturn.
Pretty sure the refs were instructed to call these fumbles on the field so the play could continue and then review it later.

If Thomas didn't drop it would've been an INT.

EDIT: Wow WTF was that throw Brady?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Patriots on my fantasy team aren't winning any battles whatsoever. Nor looking individually good when they have opportunity without excuse.

This is bad. They're just not that great of a team right now.

They might be later. But not now.    

Matter of time before the Patriots open up this game. The Giants have nothing on offense....nada. Too many injuries this week.

Absolutely. He's not making it easy on them but it won't be efficient for them later in the season if he's the guy who runs and White's the guy who catches passes and the guy on the field gives away the play.
Yep. It pretty much telegraphs the play to be called..

That completed pass to Golden Tate was an extremely small window. That's what Bill wants; the chance Jones will keep hitting that window is much smaller than the chance that's an incomplete pass or INT.

It's hard for Giants to be inventive running the ball because the guys who they could be inventive with are hurt too. Pats are already keying on Tate, Hilliman and Penny are plodders, and they need Slayton running routes. TJ Jones could've been a gadget guy but he was cut after two punt muffs.

Jones is clearly only being given one look plays. He’s making stupid plays that are clearly covered or sniffed out and it seems like he doesn’t even have a second read. That would maybe work if any of those plays were designed better or if the Patriots weren’t an elite defense.

Turned the game on and it's only 7-0?? Shouldn't it be 24-3 by now?  
Patriots have been shooting their toes off for the most part on offense so far. Refs were really early with a whistle on what may have been a fumble,

The Giants keep trying to run the ball and its not working.

If the Giants weren't missing all their top offensive players, this might be a game.  Pats offense looks pretty average.  They could really use Brown.

Remember when the Cowboys offensive line used to do that thing when they all raised up and then got set? That was pretty cool, also showed they were a good unit all in sync. 

I don't get how there are 43 people in this thread and like 17 unique posts.

3rd and 5 Giants could use a stop..

Users who are viewing this thread