What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official JACKIE BATTLE Thread*** (2 Viewers)

If Mathews knocks himself out longterm, I think Battle is the guy to have in that backfield, but with Mathews healthy he's pretty worthless. I guess Mathews gets hurt as often as anyone, but it just seems like there's quite a few more valuable handcuffs/backups out there this year.
So you're saying you wouldn't cuff Battle to him?
I dont own Mathews in any of my money leagues, so thats probably half the reason why I dont feel like he's worth more than the backups I have like Hunter, Rodgers, Leshoure, etc.
So you're saying you have the starters for all three of these guys?
No, Im saying I feel like those backups, as well as a few others, have more value than Battle as non-handcuff bench players
Your joking right? Rodgers has been pathetic up to this point and with Leshoure coming off of injury the odds are against him.I do like Hunter though. ;)
Jquiz 67 total yards and a TD on 15 touches.Leshoure 134 total yards and a TD on 30 touches. I don't think he was joking.
Leshoure 63 total yards on 17 touches with 1 fumble.Jquiz 6 rushes for 18 yds with 4 catches for 40 yds.And what did Battle do again this week? Hello?
You were awfully quiet after week 3 and your statement.Battle definitely has more value than I expected after the touches he got last week, but its hard to say how healthy Mathews is. The next month or so should be telling.
The only reason I was quiet is because I post in many threads on different website forums and nearly forgot about the debate here.But you're right the next month will be telling but as an owner of Mathews and Battle I'm feeling pretty good right now no matter what happens.

I'm hard pressed to think of a better stash right now. On paper he should only be spelling off Matthews but he's put himself in the mix and Matthews is letting the guy hang around due to ball control issues and injury. If he gets goal line work, he's a bye week flyer on those merits alone.

Titans announced: Signed RB/FB Jackie Battle and TE DeMarco Cosby. Waived RB Alvester Alexander and QB Nathan Enderle.</p>— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) <a href="https://twitter.com/caplannfl/statuses/360153783923257344">July 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Battle Plan back in business

Last edited by a moderator:
If Jackie Battle comes back to #### me the 1 year I finally take CJ2K, after I lead the Battle cries a couple years ago, I will be severely disappointed in him.

Users who are viewing this thread