What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** KC/HOU game thread (1 Viewer)

Well the good news if you're a Dom Davis owner is at the rate this game is going we won't have to worry about him re-injuring his knee.

Well the good news if you're a Dom Davis owner is at the rate this game is going we won't have to worry about him re-injuring his knee.
Capers has to lose his job. This offense is so anemic and his defense has not gotten better since day one.Two series and no runs against a poor Chiefs defense - is enough said.

How can LJ not have 100 yards by the end of the first quarter? :shrug:Oops, wait a minute......98 yard TD opportunity right chea.Damn.

Last edited:
When exactly did Trent Green become Tony Banks? Do we have a date on this?

LJ is most certainly NOT going to get 300 yards this evening if the playcall has anything to do with Trent Green doing anything OTHER than handing him the ball.LJ, LJ, LJ, LJ, LJ, LJ, LJ, Green, Green, Punt

LOL at McGuire saying AJ should be ejected. I don't really have a problem with that but I think it would be more appropriate if McGuire ejected himself...and take ol' broken leg with him. How many "instances" are they going to point out as reasons why the Texans are 1-8? I got one...WE SUCK. Back to game here...LJ with 99 yards and almost a whole 3 quarters to go, very interesting indeed...

I know it's early and I will be proven wrong sooner or later, but the Texans O-line isn't looking that bad at the moment.

LOL at McGuire saying AJ should be ejected. I don't really have a problem with that but I think it would be more appropriate if McGuire ejected himself...and take ol' broken leg with him. How many "instances" are they going to point out as reasons why the Texans are 1-8? I got one...WE SUCK.

Back to game here...LJ with 99 yards and almost a whole 3 quarters to go, very interesting indeed...
:lmao:

Of all the chumps in the world, can Kennison not just fall down at the one?

Its like they know I have LJ and playing Gonzales' "I've not played all year" ####.

Bad thing about this Green throwing nonsense is that itll be 34-7 and Snarfy McDonkle the 5th stringer from Poag University starts getting LJs carries

Bad thing about this Green throwing nonsense is that itll be 34-7 and Snarfy McDonkle the 5th stringer from Poag University starts getting LJs carries
plus...he's not on yahoo yet :rant:

plus...he's not on yahoo yet :rant:
He'll show up in the Waiver Wire updates like these jokers actually found him. :thumbdown:

What did Johnson do?  Not watching the game....
i'd like to know as well...anyone?
Caught a ball and as the play was over with him on the ground the safety kinda sorta kneed him in the head.So, when he got up he pushed the guy in the face mask and of course the ref was standing right there. And immediately after the push to the face he threw the ball at his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread