What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (1 Viewer)

:lmao: :cry: :lmao: I thought the highlight was going to be him completely ignoring the free throw line until the scamper started.

Hey Kige (and fans of Kige), I've got tickets to the Western Kentucky/Gonzaga game on Saturday. I'm thinking of making a big sign for the TV cameras. So far I've narrowed it down to these two:

TEACH GONZAGA TO SHOOT, KIGE!

or

GONZAGA HAS THE ANOREXIC

If the Hilltoppers reach the Sweet 16 I can guarantee you that Kige will become a household name!!

P.S. Anyone know where I can find a Vince Young jersey on short notice???

Thank god he told me not to get dry erase boards, because I was just about to go pick some up.

I love how his back is to the camera, and you can't either hear him or see the ball. All I see are fat rolls in motion. :lmao: Oops, spoke too soon. He turned around . . . however there is no ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved this. It was like he hadn't thought this through yet, so he has his back to the camera and it suddenly dawns on him that we can't see anything, so then he turns. :lmao:

I lost it seven seconds in. And continued to laugh through the next 75 seconds of video.If Kige has ever done a video on dating, I need a link.

Kige Ramsey for Frozen Food

"Whatever that is...." :lmao:

"And right here is Fettuccine Alfredo, that's my favorite. It's really good if you're on a diet..." :lol:

I would love to be in the Wal-Mart security office whenever Kige decides to film some videos in their store. They are probably :rolleyes: :lmao: and placing bets on what part of the store he heads to for his latest update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread