What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (1 Viewer)

aaronwhite23 (1 month ago) the pause could be shortened up anorexictest (1 month ago) I felt like Kige was staring into my soul...and I liked it!

:shrug: :lmao: :lmao:

love the comments:Kige,

I'm rolling in *****es now thanks to your tips.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kige should probably win the internet for this video. It's the greatest thing I've ever seen.Why isn't he world famous yet? I'm serious here.

That looked like one of Chris Farley's skits where he's trying to interview someone and sucks at it. "Well I'm here at the tailgate with, uh . . ." Good start, Kige. :goodposting:

Oh, and:

Are you smuggling sea turtles under your shirt Kige? Time to lay off the spazzy dazzy ham-n-cheeze. :popcorn:

Unfortunately, this is where I went to college and I know exactly where Kige is standing. :lmao:

:clap: @ :08 - :10I can't even get to 1:08 yet!

I think he underwent a quick self-lobotomy there.

Oh that is outstanding. He just goes completely brain dead. :lmao: Did anyone notice how satisfied he is with himself after he throws the index card into the audience at the end (a la Letterman). Awesome.

IBTY-IBTY-IBTY-IBTY-IBTY-IBTY-IBTY-IBTY-IBTY-IBTY-IBTY-IBTY-IBTY-IBTY-

THAT'S ALL, FOLKS!

Users who are viewing this thread