What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (1 Viewer)

Someone explain this to me like I'm Otis. The Dude from SlingBlade reads the day's headlines and posts them on YouTube, and he's a genius? I wanted to like it. I wanted to be entertained. I watched 8-10 clips and was convinced I had to be watching something completely different than what everyone else was describing. What's next, the "Boom Goes the Dynamite" kid being nominated as sportscaster of the year?
hater
No, I hate things I have strong negative reactions to. This schtick is a complete zero. I don't dislike it enough to hate it, I'm simply stunned that so many people whose opinions I generally trust think this is great. Either you're laughing AT the guy for being mildly mentally ######ed, or you're laughing with him for reading the newspaper. Either way, I don't get the attraction, and am asking to be educated.
:banned:
:lmao:

Kige called in to 104.5 Teh Zone here in Nashville yesterday afternoon. I'll be honest, when they said "Kige from Russellville, KY is on the line", my heart skipped a beat.

He called for an 8-game suspension of Bellicheck.

Tough, but fair. :unsure:
Are you for real? I know that station. Kige is blowin up, dawg. :thumbup:

flapgreen said:
bmetz said:
Genedoc said:
Tremendous Upside said:
Genedoc said:
Someone explain this to me like I'm Otis. The Dude from SlingBlade reads the day's headlines and posts them on YouTube, and he's a genius? I wanted to like it. I wanted to be entertained. I watched 8-10 clips and was convinced I had to be watching something completely different than what everyone else was describing. What's next, the "Boom Goes the Dynamite" kid being nominated as sportscaster of the year?
hater
No, I hate things I have strong negative reactions to. This schtick is a complete zero. I don't dislike it enough to hate it, I'm simply stunned that so many people whose opinions I generally trust think this is great. Either you're laughing AT the guy for being mildly mentally ######ed, or you're laughing with him for reading the newspaper. Either way, I don't get the attraction, and am asking to be educated.
;)
:shrug:
Double :IBTL:

Genedoc said:
Tremendous Upside said:
Genedoc said:
hater
No worries, Genedoc... you're not the only one. :goodposting:

I'm getting the feeling that Kige is getting ready to Jump the Shark. Interviews, radio call-ins, fanclubs....he may be spreading himself too thin. I don't think overexposure is what anyone wants here. Thoughts?

I'll hang up and listen.

I'm getting the feeling that Kige is getting ready to Jump the Shark. Interviews, radio call-ins, fanclubs....he may be spreading himself too thin. I don't think overexposure is what anyone wants here. Thoughts?

I'll hang up and listen.
I don't know if Kige can be spread too thin. There's just too much to spread around. :yucky:

UK sports. One of the many common interests Kige and I share. You da man, Kige. :thumbdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
4 "shout out" videos, and no mention of the FFA or FBG. Maybe we can make "shout out" video 5.

:fingerscrossed:

4 "shout out" videos, and no mention of the FFA or FBG. Maybe we can make "shout out" video 5.:fingerscrossed:
That's what I'm saying. I don't think Kige realizes this is the top fantasy site on the entire internet. Plus, we've also brought him a ton more viewers. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
4 "shout out" videos, and no mention of the FFA or FBG. Maybe we can make "shout out" video 5.

:fingerscrossed:
Shuke was mentioned in video four.
wha wha WHAAATTTTT?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr53pGaEqfo
:lol:
:lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Gotta love his attempt to read the names from the cue cards. The only name that he nailed was, "And SHUKE!"

I love Kige......but what happened to the analysis????? He just said the teams names.
It's in the prognostication video. Try and keep up. :lmao:
:thumbup: Big difference between the Prognostication clip and the Kickoff clip.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5vunyVVl3A...ser&search=

Kige picking lots of upsets this week. :thumbup:

Hey Kige - I like the mini-helmets, it would be cool if you used them in your prognostication video too.

What are looking at here Kige? (That's from the Xmas goods on Sept 30 vid).

I also need to point out that if I didn't already have the best avatar in the history of computing that the pic referenced here would probably be my new avatar.

Amen, Kige.One of my neighbors has a wreath on the door already. Another didn't take down their outdoor Christmas display, complete with oversize presents around a tree, until April.

Users who are viewing this thread