What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** MNF. Boys/Cards (4 Viewers)

Aren't these fans suppose to wear masks while at the game? 

LOL DUde's GF trying to cheer him up. 

Steve Levy:

"This is the worst 16 play drive I've seen in awhile."

Announcers blatantly laying the burn on now 

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic McCarthy first and goal from the 1 and you run 4 straight passes. Msg. Doesn’t matter to my outcome at all, just bad play calling

THAT'S THE LOOK

THAT'S THE LOOK I WANTED TO SEE FROM ZEKE!!!!

HE'S STARING INTO THE ETHER

I am a bit behind because I’m watching this on DVR so I can blow through commercials. Apologies if this has been said. 

But Dear Brian Griese: Nobody wants to listen to you go on about Dak Prescott having to ‘settle’ for $70 million. I wish him the best with his recovery, but I don’t really give a #### about his long-term financial prospects when that number is the best he can do.

But Dear Brian Griese: Nobody wants to listen to you go on about Dak Prescott having to ‘settle’ for $70 million. I wish him the best with his recovery, but I don’t really give a #### about his long-term financial prospects when that number is the best he can do.
We had several comments complaining in general about the fawning over Dak and desire to pay him, but I don't think anyone brought up that specific comment. So you're good! 

Users who are viewing this thread