What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** MNF. Boys/Cards (1 Viewer)

We really kicking a 58 yarder down 25 in the 3rd? I actually legitimately laughed out loud when I looked up to see them lining up for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could we maybe get a MNF double header beginning at 6PM EST every week in place of TNF? I’ve said this before
Honestly, another unpopular opinion, but I rather just have an extra late game Sunday and eliminate the MNF game.. Especially since Sunday night is the game of the week usually.

But since that will never happen, I would like to see a solid MNF game and let it start 6 or 7 PM. 

Thats today's media for ya. He hasn't looked great at all outside of his running ability tonight. I'll take @BobbyLayne's word on this for the guy as I haven't seen much of him in a while but he's done nothing for me tonight to warrant the MVP talk 
I wasn’t that impressed with him as a passer in the two early season matchups they’ve had against the Lions the last two years. He’s quick and extends plays, reminds me of rookie RG III. But he put those deep ball stats up before Nuk came over.

I don’t watch very many Cardinals condensed games, so I only see highlights. 

Honestly, another unpopular opinion, but I rather just have an extra late game Sunday and eliminate the MNF game.. Especially since Sunday night is the game of the week usually.

But since that will never happen, I would like to see a solid MNF game and let it start 6 or 7 PM. 
I’m assuming you mean a 2nd 8pm EST start? I’ve considered the idea of an 8pm west coast start (11pm EST) every Sunday but I’m not sure if my liver could handle that. 

Had that trio in 2014. Good times.
I made a trade for Nelson right after his first big season. My league went ape :censored:  over the trade I made for Nelson. I reasoned it with matching up the best QB in fantasy at the time with his #1 WR plus any TD from both I get 12 pts instead of 6 plus the passing and rec yards and the pt for PPR. I then proceeded to score the most pts in league history that year after Drafting Crosby and already having Gronk as my TE. Won the league. After that everyone praised my move 

JBalvin-McDs, the only word I understand is somewhere after the McFlurry when he begins moonwalking or slipping backwards and says "Oof" 

I feel dirty after that commercial airs

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a hard time putting much blame on Dalton tonight. If they can stabilize this offensive line they will win the division. He may have overthrown some receivers on 15+ yard routes but that’s just what he does. 

Pollard is incredible in pass protection but McCarthy knows what he’s doing by having him in there over Zeke. He might not be much of a better coach than Gase. 

Fastest player

Strongest

ETc
Just do the old QB challenge they use to have on ESPN with the moving targets for accuracy, deepest pass etc. That's really what the pro bowl should be honestly. Just one big skills competition that raises money for whatever charity the players choose. Host it, have tickets for sale for fans etc. Thats how any all star thing should be anymore 

Dalton has had at least 2-3 Balls maybe a few more that could have been an interception, be it a tip or drop or his fault, he's going to throw interceptions even when they are moving the football and its gonna drive owners nuts. Even cheap stats in the 4th down by 25...well there you have it as I am writing this.

Users who are viewing this thread