What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** MNF. Boys/Cards (4 Viewers)

Cowboys going to give themselves all COVID on a weekly basis so they don't have to be embarrassed week after week.   

And as a 'boys fan, I'd be ok with it. 

I was saying Griese is terrible, but yes it's fun to crack on McCarthy too.
I assumed McCarthy actually had done what you wrote, but you were saying Griese was out in left Field and buddy I agree with you. Brian DogTrippin' Griese is the worst person they have ever slid into that MNF booth and I'm actually a fan of the other 2 Guys but Riddick gets a lot of air time because Griese doesn't know what to say. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"I get you I get you"

-Brian Griese

"Do they have enough Offensive Lineman to protect him?"

-Brian Griese

I assumed McCarthy actually had done what you wrote, but you were saying Griese was out in left Field and buddy I agree with you. Brian DogTrippin' Griese is the worst person they have ever slid into that MNF booth and I'm actually a fan of the other 2 Guys but Riddick gets a lot of air time because Griese doesn't know what to say. 
I love me some Riddick in every aspect.  You can tell he sees the game from a big picture coach/GM/owner perspective.

Myself from two days ago deserves a serious kick in the  it’s for deciding to rely on Andy dalton.
You could have assumed you were good with Aaron Rodgers as your back up(To Dak) like I did and gladly took Dalton to be my new QB2   :lmao:

It's been eye opening weekend let's say and tonight is just the icing on the cake. 

Bunch of former players were worse. OJ, Joe Namath, Alex Karras, Dierdorf. Miller was horrible but he's more recent.

Nothing was worse than when they broke up Dandy Don, Howard and the Giff - there was a parade of mediocrity throughout the 80s.
I know some folks roll their eyes but I felt the Trio of Gifford-Michaels-Dierdorf was a quality collective group of football minds. t depends what you think of Dierdorf but he went on from MNF to be a pretty good Sunday Color Commentator but again I know others were not fans of his. I always enjoyed him. This was about the time Hank Williams Jr theme was introduced. 

I know some folks roll their eyes but I felt the Trio of Gifford-Michaels-Dierdorf was a quality collective group of football minds. t depends what you think of Dierdorf but he went on from MNF to be a pretty good Sunday Color Commentator but again I know others were not fans of his. I always enjoyed him. This was about the time Hank Williams Jr theme was introduced. 
According this Gifford left in 1985 and Dierdorf in 1987. But I think your larger point is correct, DD was OK now that I think about. I misremembered and just lumped him in bc for awhile every jock they tried was terrible. Tarkenton, Swan, Fouts, Boomer, et al.

OOPS - my bad, Gifford changed roles in 1986 but didn’t leave

Users who are viewing this thread