What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** MNF. Boys/Cards (1 Viewer)

I haven't watched Murray often, just not featured a lot here in South Florida but he is fast, that run in the RZ, you could see him ready to take off. Just seems like more of a runner than passer when I watch him, don't take him seriously as a QB but I can see what people get excited about when they watch him. 

I'm not sure Dallas is going to cover this one. Figured they'd show up tonight rallying behind the back up and run Elliot like 35 times. Oh well. 

I haven't watched Murray often, just not featured a lot here in South Florida but he is fast, that run in the RZ, you could see him ready to take off. Just seems like more of a runner than passer when I watch him, don't take him seriously as a QB but I can see what people get excited about when they watch him. 
Same here in Philly don't get to see him much but he doesn't scare me at all as a passer. Looks like a QB if you force him to become more of a pocket passer you are gonna have success. 

Murray might be the most selfish player I’ve ever seen... instead of pumping up his struggling RB who just scored a TD, he’s sulking off the field because he didn’t get the score himself. Just a microcosm of why this team is not clicking on all cylinders.

Same here in Philly don't get to see him much but he doesn't scare me at all as a passer. Looks like a QB if you force him to become more of a pocket passer you are gonna have success. 
The problem is AZ has a lot of great WR options to make up for that deficiency. He's not throwing to JJAW, Greg Ward and John Hightower.

I am in love with this critical MNF PBP crew. Not perfect but the decision makers nailed it

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean... you kinda have to start this series with Pollard, right? You have to give Zeke a rest and clear his head..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno about this year, but last year he was the best deep ball passer in the league. Obviously he has been horrible tonight, IDKY.

He had the best deep-ball accuracy in the league. It is different than completion percentage. It is based on whether the throws were on target or catchable. Some incompletions are accurate and some completions are inaccurate.

According to this metric, he was accurate on 61.2% of his throws that went more than 20 yards in the air, the best in the league.

He had 49 such throws and was accurate on 30 of them.

He had the 13th-most deep throws. He was one of only three quarterbacks to have at least a 60% accuracy percentage. The other two were Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson.

Murray was especially good on even deeper throws.

On throws of more than 30 yards down the field, he had 12 accurate throws in 14 attempts, good for a percentage of 86.7%, more than 26% higher than the second-best rate.

He wasn’t as good on throws from 21-30 yards. He was accurate on 51.4% (18-of-35) of those throws, which ranked 18th. The 35 attempts between 21 and 30 yards was tied for the fifth-most in the league.

His numbers were broken down even further.

On throws to the deep left, Murray was accurate on 10-of-15 throws, good for 66.7%. That was the fifth-best accuracy in that category.

On throws to the deep middle, he was also at 66.7% of his throws, making accurate throws on 8-of-12 attempts. That percentage was tied for second-best with Jimmy Garoppolo, who had half the attempts.

His lowest accuracy was to the deep right. He was on target on 12-of-22 attempts, good for 54.5%. That was the 10th-best rate and tied for the 10th-most attempts.

I feel so dirty watching that McDonald's JBalvin commercial, have no idea who he is and don't want to know him. He comes across like he is Pimping the Big Mac and the Oreo McFlurry that he cannot pronounce the name of. He looks like a cartoon character of a bunch of bad rappers/musicians and he absolutely cannot dance. 

lol Cards opting to give Cowboys 3rd and 20 instead of 4th and 10 means they're more concerned about a 50 yard FG than a Dalton long gain

Users who are viewing this thread