What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official NFC Championship Thread: Seahawks v 49ers*** (1 Viewer)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Wow. Sherman is without a doubt the biggest ######## I have ever seen in sports. And that's saying something. What a classless piece of trash.

Well, here I am, as I said I would be. Congrats on the gutsy, hard fought win Seattle. In particular to the classy posters in the early days of this thread - you know who you are.

I'm disappointed, obviously, but this was no blowout, and I'll ignore the next time I hear anyone talking about SF getting blown out in Seattle by default.

I give creds to the 12th man - that delay of game penalty on 3rd and 1 was crucial. And then asking to come back from 2 turnovers deep was just too much.

Looking forward to continuing the rivalry next year. Cheers.

It was a good game but those two bad official calls really marred the results. Too bad to see a great game screwed up by incompetent officiating.

Holy crap.....Sherman.....you are a heal bro.....what a heal.

No class....sorry.

Go Denver.....big time. What a punk. Show some class man. Great play....and you have that crap coming out of your mouth?

This is not the WWE man.
F that. That was awesome.

Great interview by Sherman. I wish more players spoke their mind rather than give bs canned responses.

Users who are viewing this thread