What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official NFC Championship Thread: Seahawks v 49ers*** (1 Viewer)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Wilson a 6 win qb without a good D
In fairness, he has the worst receivers in the nfl.
Huh. Last game I heard the Patriots had the worst receivers in the league.
There are at least 7 teams with the worst OL in the league too. It's crazy like that.
And early you said DT was afraid of the Patriots. You used up your dumb posts for today I'm afraid, enjoy the game though.
Whats his quota? He's made 17 on the day by my count
:lol: At first I wondered where this came from. I remember you now. You are the guy that said San Francisco won't ever win another SB because one of their fans lists their retired players. Yeah, you are that guy. You are more than welcome to say I make dumb posts. I've never argued that.
Likewise, gb. All in fun :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruno Mars? Why do they always choose acts football fans don't care about?
He can sing and has a million hits in the past 3 years alone. Pop culture, that what keeps people watching at Halftime. So do football fans only like rock?
He sucks. I'm not surprised you are a big fan.
You seem like you would be really cool to hang out with. I bet your attitude attracts all the woman and has you liked a lot in your town.
Anybody who doesn't like Bruno Mars would clearly be very unpopular. Me? I only pretend I like him so I get all that sweet Bruno Mars lovin' as s.

What's going on with Boldin. Dude is usually money. Today, he's all dropsies. Costing his team.
Doesn't have an elite QB like Flacco throwing to him today.

This post designed to incense Raven-hating Kilgore.
Yeah I guess those 80 plus receptions and 1200 something yards and 6 plus TD's were not thrown by an elite QB like Flacco.,

LMFAO.

LOL missed the spoiler tag.....LOL.

Whoever said Fran Tarkenton nailed it. Never seen anything like it ... guy runs around like a maniac but is always looking to throw

This Line Judge is atrocious.

He called the TD and the Kearse false start. Awful.

OMG are you kidding me. What a weak weak weak call. This is football...this is the title game....your gonna call that pansy ### roughness?

Ridiculous call, the ball was still live.

Even more comical is calling it a dead ball foul, for something that occurred WHILE THE BALL WAS STILL IN THE AIR.

I have no skin in the game but seems to me like the play was still ongoing...ball probably hadn't yet hit the ground...

Users who are viewing this thread