What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Patriots at Colts AFC Championship Game Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Good Luck all today! Win or Lose, it should be a good battle to see!

Patriots | Harrison downgraded to OUT for Sunday

Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:53:21 -0800

Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports New England Patriots S Rodney Harrison (knee) has been downgraded to out for the AFC Championship Game Sunday, Jan. 21.

Colts 31

Pats 27

That score may be too high, considering how bad both offenses have played the last few games.

No prediction from me because it is meaningless. I'm just glad the Colts are playing for the right to go to the Super Bowl. It doesn't get any better than this. I hope the Colts play well.

I wouldn't be surprised about any outcome today. From a blowout by either team, to an overtime safety for the win.

Good luck everyone, hope it's a classic.

tons of pressure on Manning today, but I think he finally beats the Pats.

Colts win on a 48 yard Vinatieri FG with :03 to play.

Colts - 31

Pats - 28

edit: spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
JohnnyU said:
No prediction from me because it is meaningless. I'm just glad the Colts are playing for the right to go to the Super Bowl. It doesn't get any better than this. I hope the Colts play well.
Good luck Johnny. You and DJColts are my favorite Colts fans. I hope you are dissapointed today but I will congratulate you if your team wins.

JohnnyU said:
Good luck Johnny. You and DJColts are my favorite Colts fans. I hope you are dissapointed today but I will congratulate you if your team wins.
Thanks PP, and the same to you :goodposting:

This is the game I(we) wait patiently to see every year. I will only predict that something great will happen.
I only attended one Pats game in person last year as I live in Philly now. My luck it was the INDY Monday Night game. Indy destroyed the Pats that night. The Pats had NO defense that night and Manning picked them apart.Going into the Playoffs last year I felt that the Pats probably were not SB material. However, I knew that the defense was playing much better than earlier in the year and I just wanted 1 more shot at Indy. Because Cincy lost to Pitt, that chance didnt materialize. I was dissapointed at the result of the Denver game but just felt gipped not getting to play INDY.Today I get my wish from last year. INDY vs. PATS today and I am pumped. Let the game begin. Lets see what Manning is made of.

Good luck to Colts fans.

Obviously I'm hoping for a Pats win but the next best thing would be for Payton to get the (somewhat undeserved) monkey off his back. I'd be rooting like hell for him to get a ring if New England loses.

The Indianapolis Colts have declared DL Dan Federkeil, LB Gilbert Gardner, WR John Standeford, OG Matt Ulrich, WR Ricky Proehl, DL Ryan LaCasse, CB T.J. Rushing, CB Tim Jennings inactive for Week 20.

Proehl was thought to be a possible go.

The New England Patriots have declared WR Brandon Childress, OG Gene Mruczkowski, WR Kelvin Kight, DL Le Kevin Smith, DL Marquise Hill, SS Rodney Harrison, QB Vinny Testaverde, OT Wesley Britt inactive for Week 20.

I wish Tom would ask Dan Marino who he picked. Marino has picked against the Pats in every AFC Championship and Super Bowl. He is 0-6. He picked the Colts today. :lmao:

My honest prediction:Colts 34Patriots 17I'll take my lumps if I'm wrong, but I don't see the Patriots winning this game.
I predict the exact same score.....regardless, Dear God DO NOT LET THE PATRIOTS WIN!!!!!!!!!I don't think I could take 2 weeks of '85 rematch BS...

Just to think we almost got to see these two teams play twice a year in the regular season. I think I'm glad realignment happened, it seems to make it a bigger game when these two play. (Although it's not like quantity has killed Red Sox-Yankees).

Just to think we almost got to see these two teams play twice a year in the regular season. I think I'm glad realignment happened, it seems to make it a bigger game when these two play. (Although it's not like quantity has killed Red Sox-Yankees).
they play them every year, realignment or not. It didn't change much at all between these two teams

Looking forward to a Capybara special. Vinatieri brought two championship opportunities to Brady's legend. It would be fitting to see the kicker put down his old teammate to show him who the real MVP was.

Users who are viewing this thread