What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (5 Viewers)

This. And I'm not faulting him for being a Yes Man. He's got a job still at 60-something all the while the product is the worst it's ever been.

He's also a lifelong drunk, pillhead, and habitual liar. Pretty bad combo for someone to recall things of the past. A prime recent one was on the Macho doc. He called Macho's mom a holocaust survivor. But fortunately, Lanny Poffo (aka The Genius) is still alive to call Prichard out on his BS as she was born in Illinois. Yet another tale made up in Bruce's mind.
He also tells the stories in a favorable way for WWE too. The problem is a lot of these stories the people involved many aren't alive to call out the WWE BS on them. So it makes it harder to see what is truthful. 

My buddy who worked in WWE said it best. Take what Bruce said with a grain of salt. He talks out of both sides a lot but he's good at the con and carny game. He knows how to tell a story in away that it still favors WWE and make it believable enough, even though its probably 100% BS. He said the worst part of all is he knows many of the people they talk smack on can't defend themselves no longer being alive. If they feel they can use your name to profit still they will and act like you were always a great friend. once they milk ya for everything they can $$$ they'll kick ya to the curb and talk smack on ya again. 

He also said Bruce shouldn't be trusted. The minute he finds away to stab you in the back to make himself look good he will. Or if it's to save his own ### even if he was the one who told you whatever Vince is PO'd about he told ya he doesn't care and wouldn't mind. The dude is a snake 

I'm seriously impressed at how some of yall can listen to Bruce for more than 15 minutes at a time.

Dude would make an amazing politician. Can sidestep any question that would put him in a conflict of interest with ease. Talks for hours without actually saying anything.

Lio Rush announced late last night he's retiring from wrestling do to an injury suffered at DoN and mental health reasons. Said he will fullfill rest of his NJPW dates when healthy enough before officially retiring. This is the 2nd or 3rd time he's done this 

I'm seriously impressed at how some of yall can listen to Bruce for more than 15 minutes at a time.

Dude would make an amazing politician. Can sidestep any question that would put him in a conflict of interest with ease. Talks for hours without actually saying anything.
His Pod on the Network when it was there wasn't terrible 

Yeah his podcast ran its course long long long ago. 

He's been caught in lie after lie after lie. Absolutely right he'd make a good politician.

He'll be saying in 5 years or so how his current time in WWE was the "golden era of wrestling"

He Just Crust That Man's Balls

Johnny do not use mommy's Cheese grader

Taz the sick part about this is these four men are like brothers!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hell have no fury like a women scorn

Joey I know this is ECW but you can't say that

It's the BWO. The best part is they couldn't sue us because it was a Parody!!!!!!!!

It's Elektra Hey Where's my Beer!!!!!!! 

The Band Is Back Together 

Just a few of my favorite memorable quotes from this match 

DJackson10 said:
He Just Crust That Man's Balls

Johnny do not use mommy's Cheese grader

Taz the sick part about this is these four men are like brothers!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hell have no fury like a women scorn

Joey I know this is ECW but you can't say that

It's the BWO. The best part is they couldn't sue us because it was a Parody!!!!!!!!

It's Elektra Hey Where's my Beer!!!!!!! 

The Band Is Back Together 

Just a few of my favorite memorable quotes from this match 
The only thing that could compete with that entrance was the nuclear heat Cena got the next year.

The only thing that could compete with that entrance was the nuclear heat Cena got the next year.
I loved that crowd. You know it pissed Vinny Mac off hearing how anti Cena that crowd was but you know he'd kill to have crowds like that today right now. And I truly believe that sign to this day "If Cena Wins we Riot" 

The best part of the whole night as an ECW fan from the glory days Vince and WWE tried to #### on ECW the first ONS so much during the PPV with RAW/SD "invasion". In the end Paul E Heyman cut an epic promo on a lot of guys JBL "The Only reason you were SD Champ so long is because Triple H didn't work Sundays." " Edge!!!! I got two words for ya "Matt Fricken Hardy!!!!!!. In the end ECW came out great with WWE looking petty as always. 

I loved that crowd. You know it pissed Vinny Mac off hearing how anti Cena that crowd was but you know he'd kill to have crowds like that today right now. And I truly believe that sign to this day "If Cena Wins we Riot" 

The best part of the whole night as an ECW fan from the glory days Vince and WWE tried to #### on ECW the first ONS so much during the PPV with RAW/SD "invasion". In the end Paul E Heyman cut an epic promo on a lot of guys JBL "The Only reason you were SD Champ so long is because Triple H didn't work TUESDAYS." " Edge!!!! I got two words for ya "Matt Fricken Hardy!!!!!!. In the end ECW came out great with WWE looking petty as always. 
FYP

Samoa Joe back in NXT, probably as the replacement GM for William Regal.

Guessing either his body isn't as healthy as we hoped, or he is just done taking bumps. He will be great no matter the role. Kinda stupid by WWE to fire/hire so quickly.

Samoa Joe back in NXT, probably as the replacement GM for William Regal.

Guessing either his body isn't as healthy as we hoped, or he is just done taking bumps. He will be great no matter the role. Kinda stupid by WWE to fire/hire so quickly.
Joe isn't medically cleared but Triple H also didn't want him signing with another company. he was brought back tonight as a special enforcer for Regal 

Mongo could use that cash today.   Last weekend a bunch of his former teammates had a charity concert to help with his medical bills from fighting ALS. Also in attendence was the Nature Boy, and fresh out of prison former Illinois Governor Rod Blagohevich. You can't even regonize him, but his voice is the same. https://abc7chicago.com/steve-mcmichael-als-mongo-mcmichaels/10749966/

WWE has a PPV, PPV quality match on Friday night, and not a single post in here over the weekend. Really tells you all you need to know right now about the product.
With things opening up, very hard to stay home on a Friday to watch wrestling.

And I hate the Peacock channel (or more accurately, hate all the work one has to do to watch the Peacock channel on an Amazon Firestick only to watch things with an annoying orange border).  I watched WM and Backlash on my phone - this time, I just read recaps.

With things opening up, very hard to stay home on a Friday to watch wrestling.

And I hate the Peacock channel (or more accurately, hate all the work one has to do to watch the Peacock channel on an Amazon Firestick only to watch things with an annoying orange border).  I watched WM and Backlash on my phone - this time, I just read recaps.
Gotta agree with Fridays opening up, and really agree with Peacock. They had me with WWE Network. Nice interface, ease of use, everything in one place. Too lazy to unsubscribe no matter how bad the product gets or how much I disagree with the company. I always found value in the vault.

Now it just gets weird with Peacock, sanitizing the Attitude Era, more than a few reports on IT issues. Just not worth the move over.

With it being pride Month Toni Storm almost gave ever guy a heart attack but now is a every guys Fantasy Unicorn. Tyler Bate is now kicking himself

On WWE Demand yesterday Toni came on and announced she's Bi 

Jessica McKay AKA former Billie Kay turns 32 today. She revealed a nice picture of her. Highly suggest not opening it at work though 

I agree, but I still enjoy the shows.  

Deranged Hermit said:
How the heck did Bazler draw the short straw to be the jobber to the stars of the Raw division?
Because that's actually probably how they determine it  :mellow: c'mon man, there's no logic to any of this anymore...

More cuts today:

Fandango

Tyler Breeze

Ever-Rise

Ariya Daivari

August Grey

Singh Brothers

Arturo Ruas

Marina Shafir

Curt Stallion

Killian Dain
Was about to post this. Breezango will do great in the Indies especially since the old school Indy people will remember Fandango as Johnny Curtis. I could see them in AEW or Impact too

Killian Dane would be great in Japan or Impact but definitely could see in AEW 

Ever-Rise don't know much about or Grey, Ruas or Stallon

Daivari would be a good producer for AEW to get and add more experience. If he wants to wrestle Impact and he'd be good in the NJPW Juniors 

Singh Brothers could go to Khali's indie promotion

Shafir is Strong's wife I believe. 

Was about to post this. Breezango will do great in the Indies especially since the old school Indy people will remember Fandango as Johnny Curtis. I could see them in AEW or Impact too

Killian Dane would be great in Japan or Impact but definitely could see in AEW 

Ever-Rise don't know much about or Grey, Ruas or Stallon

Daivari would be a good producer for AEW to get and add more experience. If he wants to wrestle Impact and he'd be good in the NJPW Juniors 

Singh Brothers could go to Khali's indie promotion

Shafir is Strong's wife I believe. 
How many more cast-offs can AEW take? They already have a bloated payroll.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard they are gonna have a few releases by the end of the year. But at the same time if there is a talented person you released no matter who you are it should be released 
I have zero idea why Matt Hardy and Christian are there. Even Sting, as much as I liked him in the past, doesn't offer much else than a bloated salary. 

How many more cast-offs can AEW take? They already have a bloated payroll.
Vince playing 4D chess.

Vince dumping. Khan is then overpaying all these guys that're zero draws. I think guys like Stunk/Captain No Charisma are gonna be happy to have signed when they did.

WWE Raw is unwatchable. But let's not pretend A&W is much better. It sucks too. Non-existent creative oversaturated to hell rasslin' show.

Vince playing 4D chess.

Vince dumping. Khan is then overpaying all these guys that're zero draws. I think guys like Stunk/Captain No Charisma are gonna be happy to have signed when they did.

WWE Raw is unwatchable. But let's not pretend A&W is much better. It sucks too. Non-existent creative oversaturated to hell rasslin' show.
AEW, was good at first but, damn, I'm sick of the Bucks ( although that spot where the cameras caught the hair dye dripping down one of the Buck's face was great unintentional comedy), Omega and Cody. Give me more Darby, Hangman, MJF and Sammy. 

AEW, was good at first but, damn, I'm sick of the Bucks ( although that spot where the cameras caught the hair dye dripping down one of the Buck's face was great unintentional comedy), Omega and Cody. Give me more Darby, Hangman, MJF and Sammy. 
I've said it many times IMO the Bucks are the worst thing to ever happen to pro wrestling. 

I enjoy comedy. Problem is they're not funny. Never have been and never will be highlighting the phoniness of wrestling over and over and over. And then on a dime trying to then make people take them seriously. Wrestling needs to Santino Marrelas etc....of the world. Thing is he was funny....and didn't try to make fans take him seriously.

Want to throw up anytime these 2 scrawny ####s want to "pay homage" to tag teams of the past "using their finishers"....that are kicked out of in the match. They're the #### stains of wrestling.

I've said it many times IMO the Bucks are the worst thing to ever happen to pro wrestling. 

I enjoy comedy. Problem is they're not funny. Never have been and never will be highlighting the phoniness of wrestling over and over and over. And then on a dime trying to then make people take them seriously. Wrestling needs to Santino Marrelas etc....of the world. Thing is he was funny....and didn't try to make fans take him seriously.

Want to throw up anytime these 2 scrawny ####s want to "pay homage" to tag teams of the past "using their finishers"....that are kicked out of in the match. They're the #### stains of wrestling.
Marella is a horses ### in real life. He was terrible to work with too. 

There's a rumor that Shane McMahon is taking over creative head of RAW and Bruce Prichard may have been fired/stepped down or just covering smackdown now 

More cuts today:

Fandango

Tyler Breeze

Ever-Rise

Ariya Daivari

August Grey

Singh Brothers

Arturo Ruas

Marina Shafir

Curt Stallion

Killian Dain
It’s interesting to see how Xavier Woods’ YouTube channel handles this since Breeze is an integrale part of it and they are best friends.

Apparently Sasha Banks has Twitter heat because she’s an anti-vaxxer. It’s the Branch Covidians giving her all the grief. 

I don’t really care; let the woman believe what she wants. 

I understand your thinking.

Things will never be as good as they were.

BRO!
CM Punk's pipe bomb is truer today more than ever.

I do have to laugh at the E because they hired a comedy writer who knew nothing about the business then fired her after she makes comments on a podcast openly wondering who the champion is. You actively sought people who don't know the business, and then get mad when they (inadvertently) expose the business and make you look like an idiot.  :lmao:  

Maybe hire people who know, love, and - most importantly - respect the business.

Users who are viewing this thread