What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL Sweet 16 games thread*** (1 Viewer)

What a horrible call there. How do you take LSU's best player out of the game like that? In fact, all 3 of his fouls have been extremely questionable.

What a horrible call there. How do you take LSU's best player out of the game like that? In fact, all 3 of his fouls have been extremely questionable.
Paulus swatted Davis across the arms at the 18:35 mark of the 2nd half. No call. :shrug:

I really can't stand Paulus.  He flops on every other possession.  And the guy is a spaz.
He was a top football recruit? :confused:
I don't know if he was a top recruit like Enberg claims, but I did hear before that he was a high school QB and probably could have played college football.

I really can't stand Paulus.  He flops on every other possession.  And the guy is a spaz.
I don't know if he was a top recruit like Enberg claims, but I did hear before that he was a high school QB and probably could have played college football.
He could've gone to Notre Dame to play QB. I have to imagine he was pretty decent. :shrug:

Sheldon should be pleased he's only been called for 2 of his 13 travels tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should never pick dook to go far in the bracket. Every time I see them it makes me want to vomit in my lap.

I'm still a bit confused as to why he chose basketball. I don't know anything about how good he was at football, but he's not NBA material.
:confused: A freshman point guard starting for the best school in the country has no chance to go pro?

Steve Blake made it...I think Paulus has a legit shot.

Users who are viewing this thread