What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 NBA Playoffs Contest!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Oh, are we sure no money involved??

I have some QUARTERS!!!!!111 to burn from my recent thrashing of seven unlucky FDGs.
I've got a combined $6.73 left on two gift cards. Maybe we can all pool our misfit assets into one ugly prize for the winner.
I like this idea. I have $3.49 to Sierra/TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Home Goods

I have a Target gift card here for $3.45 but I'm weary of all you welchers

Oh, are we sure no money involved??

I have some QUARTERS!!!!!111 to burn from my recent thrashing of seven unlucky FDGs.
I've got a combined $6.73 left on two gift cards. Maybe we can all pool our misfit assets into one ugly prize for the winner.
I like this idea. I have $3.49 to Sierra/TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Home Goods

I have a Target gift card here for $3.45 but I'm weary of all you welchers

CTSU is back?

As I'm going through this, holy **** is the east in rough shape outside of the Celtics. I haven't sat down and thought about it until now, but wow. It is possible that the West has 9 of the top 10 teams in the post season at this moment.

As I'm going through this, holy **** is the east in rough shape outside of the Celtics. I haven't sat down and thought about it until now, but wow. It is possible that the West has 9 of the top 10 teams in the post season at this moment.
Yeah, I legit think the Knicks without Randle may actually be the 2nd best team. The Bucks should be simply based on the sum of their parts, but just haven't played like it.

Yeah, I legit think the Knicks without Randle may actually be the 2nd best team. The Bucks should be simply based on the sum of their parts, but just haven't played like it.
And I think it is somewhat unlikely that Giannis plays in the first couple games.

These always come at the worst times for me, but will try to put together some picks later. Someone has to bring up the rear.

And I think it is somewhat unlikely that Giannis plays in the first couple games.
Dudes.......spoilers. Don't give away all the secrets. Who is the Giannis Randall guy?

Tier 1
DEN, BOS
Tier 2
OKC
Tier 3
MIN, NYK, LAC, DAL, PHI, PHO, MIL
Tier 4
CLE, LAL, MIA, GSW
Tier 5
ORL, IND, NOP, SAC
Tier 12
CHI, ATL

Woz picks made.

Having PayPal issues, but still willing to do a reasonable side pot ($20 per person?) with anybody interested. Shoot me a PM. Obviously gotta tell me before tip off tonight.

Tier 1
DEN, BOS
Tier 2
OKC
Tier 3
MIN, NYK, LAC, DAL, PHI, PHO, MIL
Tier 4
CLE, LAL, MIA, GSW
Tier 5
ORL, IND, NOP, SAC
Tier 12
CHI, ATL
Sweet. My guesses are following this somewhat closely. I have a chance (according to moops).

3HOURS LEFT!!!

19 current entries
- 18 have Boston in the finals (8 have them champs)
- 14 have Denver in the finals (8 have them champs)
- Other 3 champ picks are OKC, GSW, and a scenario where the world ends before a game 7 between BOS/Den and there is no champion crowned
I believe Woj and Shams both tweeted earlier this afternoon that the Finals this year will be best of six games. It was buried in the fine print as an addendum to a footnote on page 187 in the last CBA.

Trying to decide if it's better to zag and if it's not BOS/DEN it's an easy W, or if it's better to stay with the masses and differentiate in the early rounds....

Trying to decide if it's better to zag and if it's not BOS/DEN it's an easy W, or if it's better to stay with the masses and differentiate in the early rounds....
Problem with that idea is whether or not you think there is really any team that can prevent those two from making the finals?

Forget what I said, really zag and go with a Sac/Atl finals. You will win going away.

I had my 8-week-old pick by whacking thing with his hands. Which he has no control over. Because he's 8 weeks old. But like the fantastic little guy he is, he picked Dallas to win it all.

I did pick how many games. But it's obviously more upset heavy lol. I guess that jives well with my previous post.

I had my 8-week-old pick by whacking thing with his hands. Which he has no control over. Because he's 8 weeks old. But like the fantastic little guy he is, he picked Dallas to win it all.

I did pick how many games. But it's obviously more upset heavy lol. I guess that jives well with my previous post.
For a second, I thought you were blaming him for projecting impending doom on the world prior to a potential finals game 7.

For a second, I thought you were blaming him for projecting impending doom on the world prior to a potential finals game 7.
I think whomever put in not a full slate isn't me. I've got someone with 16 wins in both cases. I think.

3HOURS LEFT!!!

19 current entries
- 18 have Boston in the finals (8 have them champs)
- 14 have Denver in the finals (8 have them champs)
- Other 3 champ picks are OKC, GSW, and a scenario where the world ends before a game 7 between BOS/Den and there is no champion crowned

Appreciate you taking time out of your day to create this :thumbup:

Hey!

Tell your 8 year old he stole my upset idea to try to differentiate myself on a particular team.

I might change to put in 16 wins for every team. That way I will be sure to pick the champ!
No, you could still put 16 for each team and theoretically NOT pick the champ in two play-in teams go to a game 7 in the final.

I might change to put in 16 wins for every team. That way I will be sure to pick the champ!
No, you could still put 16 for each team and theoretically NOT pick the champ in two play-in teams go to a game 7 in the final.
It would just be if a play in team won the title So some I need to go 17 and some 18 to make sure. Give me a minute. I will correct it on my sheet. I still have time right?

File is locked down but you should all still be able to view the file. I’ll make updates as the games go on.

I’ll take tiebreakers if you forgot them by the end of the week.

Thanks everyone for playing.

File is locked down but you should all still be able to view the file. I’ll make updates as the games go on.

I’ll take tiebreakers if you forgot them by the end of the week.

Thanks everyone for playing.
Damn, I didn't even notice the tie break.

My tiebreaker is 233

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread