What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Official Trump 2020 State Of The Union Thread***** (2 Viewers)

There’s 10-14 million of them here. What are we to do about that? Simply saying that they shouldn’t be here doesn’t eliminate the reality that they are. 
I agree but the people who went through the proper channels do not have much sympathy.  This problem should have been dealt with a long time ago.  I am a Dem but listen to the last couple of months and we talk about constitution, we talk about enforcing federal law.  What laws do we pick and choose to enforce though?

What old ### TVs are you people watching on if you think those pages are blank?  How senile are you?

That said, she still looks crazy and needs to pop a Ritalin.  

Did I miss the expected line, "The state of our union is strong"?  Isn't that always part of the speech?  Maybe it came as I changed rooms in my home. 

How will he protect pre-existing conditions and get rid of Obamacare at the same time? Please explain, thanks. 
Is it possible that you can have alternative legislation that includes protection of pre-existing conditions?  Or is Obama care the only legislation in history capable of protecting them?

Users who are viewing this thread