What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Ultimate Survivor 2 Thread (2 Viewers)

A brief glance at all the leagues and it appears that about half of the FBG's staff are either already eliminated or are seriously on the ropes. And this after only three weeks. Hmmmmmm? :thumbup:

Bump - and the next thread view is #10000 woohoo!

Okay back to the football and the reason for the bump.

While the odds of my wretched team surviving one last time and making it to the promise land are slim - how I've gotten past 6 other teams with the worst all-play record in the league is beyond me - I still have to ask the question:

Are the plans firmed up for what will happen with stage 2 in terms of draft dates and times and method of picking leagues and such? Figure the lucky few would like to know ahead of time :boxing:

-QG

2nd most points in my league and 3rd best all-play record but I got knocked out due to the survivor format and a terrible week 2 score.

:boxing:

Bump - and the next thread view is #10000 woohoo!Okay back to the football and the reason for the bump.While the odds of my wretched team surviving one last time and making it to the promise land are slim - how I've gotten past 6 other teams with the worst all-play record in the league is beyond me - I still have to ask the question:Are the plans firmed up for what will happen with stage 2 in terms of draft dates and times and method of picking leagues and such? Figure the lucky few would like to know ahead of time :thumbup: -QG
Last year nothing was announced/started until Tuesday morning.

Bump - and the next thread view is #10000 woohoo!Okay back to the football and the reason for the bump.While the odds of my wretched team surviving one last time and making it to the promise land are slim - how I've gotten past 6 other teams with the worst all-play record in the league is beyond me - I still have to ask the question:Are the plans firmed up for what will happen with stage 2 in terms of draft dates and times and method of picking leagues and such? Figure the lucky few would like to know ahead of time :goodposting: -QG
Last year nothing was announced/started until Tuesday morning.
Thx :) I probably won't have to worry about it but I was curious.-QG

The thread about how a pick 'em survivor handles ties got me wondering how any ties will be handled in this contest?

Basically, for a survivor contest, what happens if 2 teams tie for 4th place this week? I'm guessing total points maybe?

For the best ball contest, what happens if 2 teams tie for 4th in the standings? I'm guessing maybe head-to-head record?

Just curious.

-QG

The thread about how a pick 'em survivor handles ties got me wondering how any ties will be handled in this contest?Basically, for a survivor contest, what happens if 2 teams tie for 4th place this week? I'm guessing total points maybe?For the best ball contest, what happens if 2 teams tie for 4th in the standings? I'm guessing maybe head-to-head record?Just curious. -QG
Survivor is easy - msg board ones have always gone to next best unused score that week. Best ball a little more difficult; wouls suspect toatl pts might be first, but good to get clarification now.

The thread about how a pick 'em survivor handles ties got me wondering how any ties will be handled in this contest?Basically, for a survivor contest, what happens if 2 teams tie for 4th place this week? I'm guessing total points maybe?For the best ball contest, what happens if 2 teams tie for 4th in the standings? I'm guessing maybe head-to-head record?Just curious. -QG
Dual to the death with protractors.

Dual to the death with protractors.
Spin the bottle?

Bass n Brew, where's your team dude, let's go. Be a man. I saw you in this thread yesterday, don't be scared now. Is your team worse than mine or something? :banned:
Survived the last cut to the final four. 47-8 in all play, roughly 180 ppg weekly average. How did you make out?

BassNBrew said:
Bankerguy said:
...how and when do the re-drafts work? What is the next window weeks 6-10?
This Fri and Sat. Specifics TBD. You got the window.
I hope the drafts will tend to be late at night or there will be an option for this. Hard to justify spending time on this when you're unemployed and the wife is slaving! Although this is premature as I need about a combined 17 from the Ricky and Ronnie show to take out Dowling!

BassNBrew said:
Bankerguy said:
...how and when do the re-drafts work? What is the next window weeks 6-10?
This Fri and Sat. Specifics TBD. You got the window.
I hope the drafts will tend to be late at night or there will be an option for this. Hard to justify spending time on this when you're unemployed and the wife is slaving! Although this is premature as I need about a combined 17 from the Ricky and Ronnie show to take out Dowling!
Ummm....you get cash if you win so the wife should be thrilled that you're working hard to provide for the family.

It sure looks like the staff are taking a whipping. Some of the very good MB's are still there (Too many to name). It really solidifies that the best resource are the MB's- that is, if you know who to listen to.

Users who are viewing this thread