What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL: Vikings-Saints Playoff Thread*** (2 Viewers)

I went to HS with a girl that was obsessed with Howie Long.  It actually went beyond just a celebrity crush.  She told everybody that she and Howie were dating..despite the fact that he was 24, married, a millionaire and she was a solid 6/10 high school junior.

On her 17 birthday she sent herself roses and claimed they were from Howie.  

The 80s were a magical time.

I went to HS with a girl that was obsessed with Howie Long.  It actually went beyond just a celebrity crush.  She told everybody that she and Howie were dating..despite the fact that he was 24, married, a millionaire and she was a solid 6/10 high school junior.

LOL. But every year is a magical time if you look hard enough.    

And later she had a fling with michael Douglas and got killed trying to murder him and his family?

No pressure Drew, but the Saints basically need to score on every possession going forward for the Saints to have a chance

I'm OK with the Vikings winning today. Would love to see the make the Super Bowl.

And get absolutely destroyed at home!  Bahahahahahaha

The motion with Diggs across the back of the formation had me thinking they might go to Diggs in the flat with some blocking. Which the Saints seemed to react to as well, the defense shifted to their left after the snap following the action of Diggs, then pitch out to McKinnon on the other side when the defense is flowing the other way.

Good block by Reiff who gives McKinnon the lane as other defenders are out of position from flowing the other way.

Wish Brees would just take off one in a while. The 3 yards were there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having your injured punter come out to make an impressive punt just to watch it bounce into the end zone. Nice. 

Users who are viewing this thread