What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Washington Redskins 2013 Offseason Thread (1 Viewer)

I don't get this pick, I mean, they really could have traded down and gotten another pick and still taken this guy. So at least that tells us they really liked him. I don't know, a lot of his interceptions came against some bad QB's in college. Just because a CB makes a lot of INT's doesn't mean he's a great player. He'll be a bust.
because you know other teams were trying to trade up i presume?
I'm sure they had multiple offers to trade out of the 51st pick and guarantees that they could still draft their guy but choose not too. I wish we had smart guys like southeastjerome in our war room. :(
Relax guy, its ok to criticize your team every now and then. I did say that it tells us they really liked him so they stood pat. In Shanny we trust I guess.

I hope I am wrong, but from what I've seen (against piss poor BC QB's) he is maddeningly inconsistent. What I read supports that. Sorry for giving an opinion that doesn't support every move of the team.
You didn't just give your opinion, you spoke straight out of your ###.
Aren't they basically the same thing? What are your credentials? And why are you criticizing my comments without making any of your own about the pick/player? I'm certainly not the only one who has questions about the pick. I don't get why you're getting all puffy with my comments that I don't like the pick. Do you like the pick? What do you have to say about the pick/player?
No, they're not the same thing. Saying they could have traded down and still gotten Amerson isn't an opinion. It's pure conjecture. It's also not just an opinion to say that they drafted him because of his interception totals. Maybe they like his size and athleticism. I'm not going to pretend like I know more than the Skins front office because I watch football on saturdays and read a street and smith. I think they've earned a bit more trust after their past couple drafts. Alfred Morris, anyone?
Yes, I assume they could have made a deal if they really wanted to. They obviously didn't want to or else they wouldn't have made the pick within 1 minute of them being on the clock (credit twitter). It was evident they wanted the guy which is what I was trying to say.

Who said they drafted him b/c of interception totals? I didn't. I did say "in Shanny we trust". The real question is, why are you arguing with me? If you like the pick, just say it and say why. I promise I won't annoy you back if I disagree. HTTR :suds:

I don't get this pick, I mean, they really could have traded down and gotten another pick and still taken this guy. So at least that tells us they really liked him. I don't know, a lot of his interceptions came against some bad QB's in college. Just because a CB makes a lot of INT's doesn't mean he's a great player. He'll be a bust.
he'll be a bust, got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure they had multiple offers to trade out of the 51st pick and guarantees that they could still draft their guy but choose not too. I wish we had smart guys like southeastjerome in our war room. :(
Relax guy, its ok to criticize your team every now and then. I did say that it tells us they really liked him so they stood pat. In Shanny we trust I guess.

I hope I am wrong, but from what I've seen (against piss poor BC QB's) he is maddeningly inconsistent. What I read supports that. Sorry for giving an opinion that doesn't support every move of the team.
Aren't they basically the same thing? What are your credentials? And why are you criticizing my comments without making any of your own about the pick/player? I'm certainly not the only one who has questions about the pick. I don't get why you're getting all puffy with my comments that I don't like the pick. Do you like the pick? What do you have to say about the pick/player?
No, they're not the same thing. Saying they could have traded down and still gotten Amerson isn't an opinion. It's pure conjecture. It's also not just an opinion to say that they drafted him because of his interception totals. Maybe they like his size and athleticism. I'm not going to pretend like I know more than the Skins front office because I watch football on saturdays and read a street and smith. I think they've earned a bit more trust after their past couple drafts. Alfred Morris, anyone?
Yes, I assume they could have made a deal if they really wanted to. They obviously didn't want to or else they wouldn't have made the pick within 1 minute of them being on the clock (credit twitter). It was evident they wanted the guy which is what I was trying to say.

Who said they drafted him b/c of interception totals? I didn't. I did say "in Shanny we trust". The real question is, why are you arguing with me? If you like the pick, just say it and say why. I promise I won't annoy you back if I disagree. HTTR :suds:
"Just because a CB makes a lot of INT's doesn't mean he's a great player"

Now go get your ####### shine box.

he'll be a bust, got it.
"Bust" was harsh and reactionary, but I can't say I love the pick. I hope I am wrong and I hope that post gets bumped over and over again when football starts. Just not a good feeling based on what I've seen/read,

JFC, this is why I don't come to the much Shark Pool anymore.

Again, who said they drafted him because of his INT totals? I said he got a lot of INT's, which is what he is commonly known for if you've watched CFB. The main question is, why are you arguing with me? I want to talk football, not get in a peeing match with some random internet teenager.

JFC, this is why I don't come to the much Shark Pool anymore.

Again, who said they drafted him because of his INT totals? I said he got a lot of INT's, which is what he is commonly known for if you've watched CFB. The main question is, why are you arguing with me? I want to talk football, not get in a peeing match with some random internet teenager.
If you want to talk football, you got a funny way of showing it. You make a buncha definitive statements and then just drop the mic. THEY COULD HAVE TRADED DOWN. AMERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE. LOTS OF INTERCEPTIONS DON'T MAKE YOU GREAT. HE'LL BE A BUST.

How the hell is this the start of a discussion?

Hang 10: hang out or hang up, man. We carry ourselves a little differently here in The Wigwam. You can disagree while keeping things classy, dignified and respectful.

So seems like the skins will have 4 TE's on the roster? Davis is locked in if healthy, I can't see them cutting Paulsen, he is our best blocking TE. I can't see them cutting Paul because he has been good on teams and they lost alexander.

And now Jordan Reed. Wow, I like it. Definitely can see him being a weapon for Robert for several years to come.

CB was a position of need, even if it seems like we reached on the pick (according to everything I read last night). A lot of people had him as the 15th ranked cb and we took him as the 7th.

Another TE? I didn't see that one coming.

I hope it's ok that I've gone against the grain with my opinion here.

Im ok with this picks. Shanny and Bruce have done a great job drafting so far so i will just defer to them. My only guess about the TE pick is, first that he is pretty talented, and second that since they have significant plans for that position in our scheme they want to be sure we have the talent available there.

Davis is just on a one year contract correct? Wonder if the TE pick is sending a message, or just making sure the position is covered in case Davis departs? I do know the talking heads on ESPN loved the pick at the time, which surprised me.

phillip thomas, safety, 4th rd

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/nfldraft/players.asp?id=169690

edit

after further review, wow, nice pick.

not just for where they got him, but his overall skillset.

this could be our strong safety from day 1.

5th yr senior, 3-4 background that he excelled in.

fun fact

i read that the skins drafted the 2 guys who lead college ball in int the last 2yrs(amerson/thomas).

edit

fun fact

i read that the skins drafted the 2 guys who lead college ball in int the last 2yrs(amerson/thomas).
Love the pick. Mayock loved it too. Also said he could be day one starter.

5th rd(1st of 2), chris thompson, rb, flor st

bio

http://www.seminoles.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/thompson_chris00.html

at 5-8, 187, he figures to be the change of pace back.

makes sense with the helu setback i guess.

injured guy who a lot of fans proll never heard of but was on track for a really nice season before his injury, back injury then an acl next..

my gut told me wr here, i was wrong.

assuming helu isn't ready, would be nice to see this guy get 5 touches a gm.

here's an article about the injury

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8537422/florida-state-seminoles-lose-chris-thompson-2012-acl-tear

draft preview

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/chris-thompson?id=2540011

worth noting kiper just said about the opposite of the preview in some areas i linked here, but agreed with the general premise of him being a change of pace back. said good at setting up blockers, tough to bring down, speedy, decent catching ability.

edit

fun fact

Love the pick. Mayock loved it too. Also said he could be day one starter.
always good to hear that.

im figuring ss, not fs.

what did mayock suggest positionally?

i dont think he has the measurables to play fs in nfl.

if he gets better at wrapping up, he's the ss.

5th rd, 162 overall

brandon jenkins, olb, florida st

think its safe to say the skins love the acc scouting team.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1603843-brandon-jenkins-scouting-report-nfl-outlook-for-florida-state-de

looks like their looking for 3rd down pass ruch with this guy, super fast(joe gibbs ref).

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/cfb/131291/brandon-jenkins

this guy has 3-4 olb, 3rd down package, written all over him.

i wanted a wr, but all would agree this team needs some pass ruch to help the secondary.

overall, good stuff on defense here is this draft.

on a side note, as WVU/Skins fan my whole life, damn do i love the bailey/tavon combo in stlouis.

not big on size but so fast.

can u say bubble screen stlouis? better get used to it. handoffs to tavon too, crazy stuff.

I like the Thomas pick. Projected to go in 2nd rd and was top 3 in safety's on a lot of boards. Open field tackling prevented him from being #1 according to an article I read.

RB in the 5th? At least it wasn't another TE.

6th rd, bacarri rambo
<a href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1607608-bacarri-rambo-5-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-georgia-safety">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1607608-bacarri-rambo-5-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-georgia-safety
pretty decent summation here
 href="http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/bacarri-rambo?id=2539234">http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/bacarri-rambo?id=2539234</a></p>
<p>nfl.com scouting report</p>
<p> </p>
<p>so to me seems we drafted another ss. while rambo is likely more versatile than thomas, i dont see them both on the field at the same time. i still like the pick just because i see it as the best value pick in the 5th.</p>
<p>so we throw 2 rookie safeties in, whoever comes out alive wins the ss job.</p>
<p>both should really add to the special teams.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>gotta say, ive enjoyed the bpa approach truly in use this yr.</p>

i made an edit, these p's popped up. sorry for hurting ur eyes.

Surprised Rambo was still around in round 6. Must have been the weed smoking that dropped him down a bit. Probably being a shade optimistic, but between he or Phillip Thomas, I think they have found a decent starting FS for the next few years.

Surprised Rambo was still around in round 6. Must have been the weed smoking that dropped him down a bit. Probably being a shade optimistic, but between he or Phillip Thomas, I think they have found a decent starting FS for the next few years.
i proposed above he would be a candidate for ss, like thomas. however, i read his interview and he said he's more comfortable playing fs versus ss. we'll see, i think, of the two, thomas would be the fs, though i dont think they'll both be onthe field together alot still.

Short on picks and two RBs after Shanny nails Alfred late last year...any reason for this? With Garcon injury lingering I cannot believe a WR was not a better option.

5th rd, 162 overall

brandon jenkins, olb, florida st

think its safe to say the skins love the acc scouting team.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1603843-brandon-jenkins-scouting-report-nfl-outlook-for-florida-state-de

looks like their looking for 3rd down pass ruch with this guy, super fast(joe gibbs ref).

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/cfb/131291/brandon-jenkins

this guy has 3-4 olb, 3rd down package, written all over him.

i wanted a wr, but all would agree this team needs some pass ruch to help the secondary.

overall, good stuff on defense here is this draft.
Before his injury, he was FSU's #1 DE...the other two, one that filled in after his injury went in the 1st and 2nd round. That is what I call VALUE! Love this pick!

I think they will be our SS and FS eventually. Not sure why Rambo fell, but that was surely our gain and love the depth/competition it brings to the team. Hard to get excited for a 6th rounder, but I really liked this one!!!

bio

injured guy who a lot of fans proll never heard of but was on track for a really nice season before his injury, back injury then an acl next..

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8537422/florida-state-seminoles-lose-chris-thompson-2012-acl-tear

draft preview

worth noting kiper just said about the opposite of the preview in some areas i linked here, but agreed with the general premise of him being a change of pace back. said good at setting up blockers, tough to bring down, speedy, decent catching ability.
Even though 'Skins took another RB in 7th round that is similar to Thompson...the 'skins were in constant contact with Thompson. Taking him at the point they did, I am relying on the Shanny's insight into good RB's and like the change of pace type back idea since Morris is a pounder. Here is to hoping he's got it right again!

edit

fun fact

This guy wants to ball, already said he thinks he is the steal of the draft....hope he is right! Chip on shoulder = motivated...I like it!

So seems like the skins will have 4 TE's on the roster? Davis is locked in if healthy, I can't see them cutting Paulsen, he is our best blocking TE. I can't see them cutting Paul because he has been good on teams and they lost alexander.

And now Jordan Reed. Wow, I like it. Definitely can see him being a weapon for Robert for several years to come.
Shanny said they did not expect Reed to be there, COULD NOT PASS HIM UP. Sounds good, maybe they are not convinced that Davis has cleaned himself up completely off the field (smoking). Who knows, but now we don't need to worry if Davis will stay next year or not.

Shanny said they did not expect Reed to be there, COULD NOT PASS HIM UP. Sounds good, maybe they are not convinced that Davis has cleaned himself up completely off the field (smoking). Who knows, but now we don't need to worry if Davis will stay next year or not.
i think this is a good point down the road here.

rookie contract, potentially more reliable guy, with a similar skillset.

looking ahead, i worry what happens nxt yr with the dollars they'll have.

bio

draft preview

Even though 'Skins took another RB in 7th round that is similar to Thompson...the 'skins were in constant contact with Thompson. Taking him at the point they did, I am relying on the Shanny's insight into good RB's and like the change of pace type back idea since Morris is a pounder. Here is to hoping he's got it right again!
It's a little odd to take 2 rbs in the draft when you have a starter like Morris, but the draft is all about finding players and developing talent. Once you are in the 3rd or 4th round, it is all about finding players who will contribute and possibly be starters 3 years from now. With that mindset, the current roster really isn't a big factor when selecting a rb in the 7th round. I do think that the Thompson selection makes me question the status and health of Roy Helu.

My biggest surprise is the Redskins selected no OL. With five starting positions, I thought they would select at least offensive lineman in every draft.

My biggest surprise is the Redskins selected no OL. With five starting positions, I thought they would select at least offensive lineman in every draft.=
Age-wise, I think they are ok on the OL. Whether these younger guys are any good or not remains to be seen, of course.

On the interior, their likely starters are 28, 30, and 30. They then have four guards that are 22, 23, 24, and 25 years old.

At tackle, Williams is still only 24. I think RT is totally up for grabs and the ages of their other tackles are 23, 28, 29, and 32. Compton is 23 and I read Keim say he think the Redskins want to see how he develops.

Maybe the lack of picks on the OL this year indicates what they think they have in their younger players.

Loved the draft strategy, but they HAD to spend at least one of their first few picks on the O-line IMO. Griffin needs to be protected now more than ever and he won't be able to run as much after his surgery (or won't want to). O-line is more important in 2014 than it was in 2013, when RG3 made a horrible O-line look serviceable.

Loved the draft strategy, but they HAD to spend at least one of their first few picks on the O-line IMO. Griffin needs to be protected now more than ever and he won't be able to run as much after his surgery (or won't want to). O-line is more important in 2014 than it was in 2013, when RG3 made a horrible O-line look serviceable.
We are about to come into some serious cap relief after this upcoming year. So, I think they will sure up any RT and maybe even guard spot if the younger guys don't pan out. I was surprised they did not draft a ILB at all, but unfortunately a team can only cover so much with one draft.

Like all their picks or not, Allen and Shanny have drafted far better in the past few year's in providing able bodies that can produce in one way or another on gameday than about the previous decade. Nothing is full proof, but these guys have earned my "benefit of the doubt" on any and all picks…not blinded by homerism, just appreciate the positive steps after all the years of being gluten for punishment.

Maybe the lack of picks on the OL this year indicates what they think they have in their younger players.
Saw a tweet from Keim after the draft that this was only the 2nd time Shanahan had gone without drafting an OL as a head coach.It probably does say something about how they view their current roster, but it might also say as much about the players they ended up picking. Shanahan is very much a "best player available" guy (as most coaches and GMs seem to be) so they very likely had higher scores/grades on the players they selected than the available OL at the time.

Short on picks and two RBs after Shanny nails Alfred late last year...any reason for this? With Garcon injury lingering I cannot believe a WR was not a better option.
After Morris, there is little to get excited about in the way of RBs on the Redskins' roster. It can even still be argued that Morris is more "the right RB for the system" than a "good RB". I think there's lots of room for improvement behind Morris and Shanahan loves bringing guys on the roster that will compete/push incumbents. Here's a couple of quotes from Shanahan, post-draft, on the RBs selected:
Shanahan on fifth-round running back Chris Thompson: Chris is a guy that could excel in the nickel. He could be that third-down back. He has great hands, great elusiveness. He can do it all. Youd always like to have a couple of backs that complement each other and hell complement a lot of our running backs on what they do.

Shanahan on seventh-round running back Jawan Jamison: Jamison is a guy I thought he would be gone much earlier. We werent looking for that running back in the seventh round, but when he was there we thought he was too good to pass up. [He can] not only excel in nickel packages, but he can be a first down runner as well. Hes had some big runs in his conference throughout his career.
Personally, either/both of these guys excites me more than any other RB currently on the roster not named Alfred.And, as much as fans bag on the 'Skins WR situation, or even as much as league insiders may call the WR corps sub-par, I think the team is comfortable with what they have at WR. Combine that with Shanahan thinking they got great value selections across the board and it's easy to see why a WR wasn't drafted, IMO.

Not that it's likely anything will come of them, but FWIW, the 'Skins signed 5 WR and 5 OL UDFAs.

Complete list (as of yesterday morning):

• Marvin Burdette, LB (UAB) - Height: 5'9" Weight: 232lbs Speed: 4.7
  • Ricky Barnum, OG (Michigan) - Height: 6'2" Weight: 297lbs Speed: 5.56
  • Jason Thompson, WR (University of New Haven) - Height: 6'3" Weight: 190lbs Speed: 4.55
  • Jeremy Kimbrough, MLB (Appalachian State) - Height: 5'9" Weight: 235lbs Speed: 4.58
  • Xavier Nixon, OT (Florida) - Height: 6'6" Weight: 321lbs Speed: 5:23
  • Will Compton, LB (Nebraska) - Height: 6'1" Weight: 230lbs Speed: 4.63
  • Jacoby Ashworth, OL (Houston) - Height: 6'4" Weight: 305lbs Speed: 5.25
  • Kyle Wilborn, C (Troy) - Height: 6'3" Weight: 296lbs Speed: 5.26
  • Chip Reeves, WR (Troy) - Height: 5'11" Weight: 176lbs Speed: 4.60
  • Seth Thomas, CB (McNeese State) - Height: 5'8" Weight: 182lbs Speed: 4.73
  • Tevita Stevens, C (Utah) - Height: 6'1" Weight: 307lbs Speed: 5.31
  • Skye Dawson, WR (TCU) - Height: 5'9" Weight: 160lbs Speed: 4.4
  • Josh Jarboe, WR (Arkansas State) - Height: 6'3" Weight: 196lbs Speed: 4.55
  • Colby Walden, CB (Jacksonville) - Height: 5'9" Weight: 181lbs Speed: 4.64
  • Steve Greer, ILB (Virginia) - Height: 6'0" Weight: 231lbs Speed: 5.04
  • Emmanuel Ogbuehi, TE/FB (Georgia St.) - Height: 6'3" Weight: 235lbs Speed: 4.70
  • T'Sharvin Bell, CB (Auburn) - Height: 6'0" Weight: 187lbs Speed: 4.65
  • Nick Williams, WR (UConn) - Height: 5'9" Weight: 184lbs Speed: 4.62

After Morris, there is little to get excited about in the way of RBs on the Redskins' roster. It can even still be argued that Morris is more "the right RB for the system" than a "good RB". I think there's lots of room for improvement behind Morris and Shanahan loves bringing guys on the roster that will compete/push incumbents. Here's a couple of quotes from Shanahan, post-draft, on the RBs selected:
>Shanahan on fifth-round running back Chris Thompson: Chris is a guy that could excel in the nickel. He could be that third-down back. He has great hands, great elusiveness. He can do it all. Youd always like to have a couple of backs that complement each other and hell complement a lot of our running backs on what they do.

Shanahan on seventh-round running back Jawan Jamison: Jamison is a guy I thought he would be gone much earlier. We werent looking for that running back in the seventh round, but when he was there we thought he was too good to pass up. [He can] not only excel in nickel packages, but he can be a first down runner as well. Hes had some big runs in his conference throughout his career.
Personally, either/both of these guys excites me more than any other RB currently on the roster not named Alfred.And, as much as fans bag on the 'Skins WR situation, or even as much as league insiders may call the WR corps sub-par, I think the team is comfortable with what they have at WR. Combine that with Shanahan thinking they got great value selections across the board and it's easy to see why a WR wasn't drafted, IMO.
As I wrote earlier, once you are in the 4th round and even the 3rd round, the picks really have to be looked at as long term investments. So they don't make that strong a statement about the current roster.

But I do get the feeling that they are not counting on Roy Helu. He has been injured a lot.

The Redskins made strong statement on Evan Royster by how they played him last year. He was the 3rd down back most of the year. They rarely ran him. They rarely threw to him. He was in there purely for blocking.

bio

draft preview

It's a little odd to take 2 rbs in the draft when you have a starter like Morris
Funny to think back one year and how surprising it would be to see someone saying "odd to take two RBs when you have a starter like Alfred Morris."

Some highlights re: the 2 drafted safeties from Shanahan's post-rookie camp presser:

• Shanahan raved about the versatility of safeties Phillip Thomas and Bacarri Rambo. During Sunday’s drills, Rambo made a nice interception on a contested ball, while Thomas picked off deflected pass. “Any time you have motions and shifts and tight ends with the type of talent they have nowadays, you have to be able to be able to play both positions,” Shanahan said. “The good part about it, they have the size and athletic ability to play both positions.”
  • Rambo said he spent the majority of the five practices lined up at free safety.
  • Shanahan also revealed that Thomas and Rambo both scored well on pre-draft exams administered by the team. “We have different tests that they take that tell us what kind of mental quickness they have, what kind of dedication, commitment, those types of things that are very important to us,” he said. “Those two guys, one had a 10 and one had a 9 out of 10 points. That’s as good as you see."

From Keim's weekly e-mail, 2 weeks ago:

A couple of quotes from Fresno State DC Nick Toth, re: 4th round draft pick S Phillip Thomas.

1. The Bulldogs’ coaches considered him a smart player with a high football IQ. It’s not as if Thomas was helping devise game plans. (Richard Crawford did this at SMU). But the coaches saw it in his ability to communicate on the sidelines what he was seeing on the field, allowing for easier in-game adjustments.
A lot of times guys have a hard time with that,” Toth said. “On a three-receiver side he could tell you what all three receivers did. He could say, ‘Coach, I saw this and during the week we were running this and that’s why I did this.’ That’s huge for him to be a concept guy and talk concepts on game day. It’s a big deal. We could adjust things because of the things he would talk to us about, ‘Hey coach, I think I can get to this route in coverage this week.’ Most college kids aren’t comfortable in their ability to say they can or can’t do something. Phillip knew how good he was and he would sometimes say, ‘I can’t get this done.’ If he said he could, I could trust him because he wouldn’t lie to you. He knows what he can and can’t do… That was a big help on game day.
5. While Pro Football Weekly considered Thomas “coachable and smart” it also stated that he was immature and would need to learn accountability in the NFL. When asked about this Toth was puzzled. It’s not a criticism that was stated elsewhere. It could be that they were talking about his game.

The opposite was true for me,” Toth said of Thomas’ maturity. “I came in a year ago and he was hurt his junior year. He had been recruited for and played for other guys who had been here forever. Great guys. He had every reason to not be an every-day worker or to not buy into what was happening or think he was hung out to dry by the staff change and to focus on himself and his NFL potential. He didn’t do any of that. He did the opposite. He grabbed the other guys on defense and was the focal point of our defense. He’s a great locker room guy. When guys were wavering early because of the staff changes, Phillip held it together at times. So I didn’t see immaturity at all. That kid could have been only worried about himself. He’s not immature. Now, if you say because he missed his junior year there’s a lack of football maturity, that’s adequate. But he worked as hard as anyone on the team, in the weight room and on the field, every day. There wasn’t a day I had to go shake him up".

S Rambo and OLB Jenkins sign.

The Redskins have signed safety Bacarri Rambo and outside linebacker Brandon Jenkins, according to a league source.

Rambo was drafted in the sixth round last month, while Jenkins was selected in the fifth. Terms of the deals were not immediately available.

Rambo is expected to battle fellow draft pick Phillip Thomas, among others, for the vacant free safety job this offseason. Jenkins, meantime, is expected to challenge for backup duty behindBrian Orakpo.

The team has yet to agree to contracts with draft picks David Amerson, Jordan Reed, Thomas, Chris Thompson and Jawan Jamison, according to the team’s website.

Users who are viewing this thread