What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OK, who needs AD to save their Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

I need 43 points between Sidney Rice and AP tonight in a PPR league. It could be done, but I am not holding by breath. Someone convince me... :hot:

I need 43 points between Sidney Rice and AP tonight in a PPR league. It could be done, but I am not holding by breath. Someone convince me... :football:
Easy - you need 3 TDs between them.Rice = 8-80ADP = 120 rushing and 2-20 receiving Vegas would probably make you a 3-point favorite right now. :cry:

I have a slim lead with AD remaining, opponent still has Sidney Rice. I like my chances.

After last week's favre-fest debacle, I think Minnesota really sticks with the run in this game.

Need 17. Never hated farve before this season, but what a ####. Had the "love of the game" feel for him. Even cut him slack in the offseasons with the in/out retirement thing. I think this year really tarnishes his reputation- at least it does with me. Strongly disliking him at this point. Hate is creeping up - tonight may push me over the edge.

In one league (PPR) I need 7.7 pts out of Peterson for a win.

In another league I need 10 pts from Favre for a win.

Both are doable, although the Vikes have not been running the ball well at all. Part of me thinks that Favre is less likely to call goal line audibles to passing plays given last weeks drama

I need 46.53 from AD and Jared Allen combined in my main IDP league. Peterson has maxed out at 44.7 in our scoring system in week one. Need a repeat of that performance and a solid day by Allen.

Steelfan7 said:
Down by 4, thanks to Hartley's missed FG. I have AD vs Longwell.
Some rough math tells me you have about a 70% change of success. The real agonizing moments will be goal-line carries. If Peterson gets stopped on 3rd and short, Longwell will probably trot in and kick the gimme. That's a 8 point swing in most leagues (3 for Longwell v. 6 for AP, 1 Longwell).When was the last time that AP had one of his patented long TD runs early in the game?

need 21 points.

so 120 rushing yards & a TD will do it (with the bonus points factored in)....

or 90 yards and 2 TD....

or 30 yards and 3 TDs...

or 4TDs...

i'll stop now... just get it done AP!

:thumbup:

I need AD and Minny 'D' to stay under 44 pts combined, non-ppr and lots of pts for 'D' possible. I don't feel real confident. I hope the Vikes jump out big and pound away with Taylor. In another game, I need 4 pts from Minny 'D'. Tough to get pts in that league and Minny'D' has got less than 4 in 4 out of 15 games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but this is brutal fantasy aside. I am so po'd right now the Vikes are brutal right now I don't understand whats happened to this team. It is really ridiculous. I am completely dumbfounded the way this team looks now, the Vikes may as well give up their playoff spot because they are finished playing this way. Sorry very irritated viking fan.

I'm sorry but this is brutal fantasy aside. I am so po'd right now the Vikes are brutal right now I don't understand whats happened to this team. It is really ridiculous. I am completely dumbfounded the way this team looks now, the Vikes may as well give up their playoff spot because they are finished playing this way. Sorry very irritated viking fan.
What don't you understand? His blocking is non-existent.

Next week, the Vikes play at home against a Giants team which flat-out QUIT yesterday and gave up over 200 yards rushing to Jonathan Stewart. If Peterson can't run against that team, might as well pack it in until training camp.

What don't you understand? His blocking is non-existent.
I'm not just saying the blocking I understand that, but I mean the whole team. Every aspect how could they go from being so dominate to getting blown out by teams that shouldnt be blowing them out. That's what I don't get.

Not sure where this team was in the 1st half. They look angry now instead of tentative. AP could actually get 30 pts if he breaks a long one.

I need 25 from Peterson and Shiancoe combined to make the Championship game next week.In the previous 15 weeks these two have combined for 25+ in 7 weeks, Peterson 3 times on his own. In week 12 against Chicago in the dome they combined for 26.Two TDs from Peterson and 100 yards and maybe 40 receiving from Shiancoe and I would be happy.
Two TDs from Peterson and 88 yards, 40 yards from Shiancoe and a TD! Championship week here I come.

Sinn Fein said:
elwayfan446 said:
I need 43 points between Sidney Rice and AP tonight in a PPR league. It could be done, but I am not holding by breath. Someone convince me... :lmao:
Easy - you need 3 TDs between them.Rice = 8-80ADP = 120 rushing and 2-20 receiving Vegas would probably make you a 3-point favorite right now. :excited:
:confused:

Sinn Fein said:
elwayfan446 said:
I need 43 points between Sidney Rice and AP tonight in a PPR league. It could be done, but I am not holding by breath. Someone convince me... :no:
Easy - you need 3 TDs between them.Rice = 8-80ADP = 120 rushing and 2-20 receiving Vegas would probably make you a 3-point favorite right now. :excited:
:excited:
I am tied... need 1 more point from one of these two... nervous that Min didn't get the coin flip. :mellow:

Holy crap, did not reach the 30 points and ended up losing by less than a point. Can only hope for a scoring change.

Sinn Fein said:
elwayfan446 said:
I need 43 points between Sidney Rice and AP tonight in a PPR league. It could be done, but I am not holding by breath. Someone convince me... :popcorn:
:)
I am tied... need 1 more point from one of these two... nervous that Min didn't get the coin flip. :mellow:
So, the catch and yardage put me up by 3.... I thought it only gave me 2 and then the fumble was -2 and we were tied again with me losing the tiebreaker. I go and look, and it had given me 3 points on that play because AP reached 40yds rec before he fumbled. I win by 1 pt unless there is a scoring change. Unbelievable.

WOW...had favre and rice on my team going against peterson, that favre to rice TD got me within .6 pts of my opponent, the peterson fumble sealed the deal, won by .3!!!!

Steelfan7 said:
Down by 4, thanks to Hartley's missed FG. I have AD vs Longwell.
Some rough math tells me you have about a 70% change of success. The real agonizing moments will be goal-line carries. If Peterson gets stopped on 3rd and short, Longwell will probably trot in and kick the gimme. That's a 8 point swing in most leagues (3 for Longwell v. 6 for AP, 1 Longwell).When was the last time that AP had one of his patented long TD runs early in the game?
:pickle: :jawdrop: :pickle:

ADP for the $$$.

Sorry to those who got screwed by that fumble.....ouch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread