What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

One man has two... (1 Viewer)

I am torn between thinking this is the cool or morbid.....Sounds like the guy ended up having a good life so more power too him. Also, if he uses both members does that count as one or two orange/brown dots? The story where two chicks were on him at once would definately be two orange dots but if the same chick experiences both i would vote that only counts a one dot.

You guys are such prudes. Like you've never sucked off a guy with two ##### in a bar bathroom. :rolleyes:
or wouldn't knowing that it was a once in a lifetime opportunity...
There's a difference between dabbling with a taste and going full thunderdome like he says he does. Two men enter. One man leave.
With him, its more like one man enters two
You didn't read the whole article.

You guys are such prudes. Like you've never sucked off a guy with two ##### in a bar bathroom. :rolleyes:
or wouldn't knowing that it was a once in a lifetime opportunity...
There's a difference between dabbling with a taste and going full thunderdome like he says he does. Two men enter. One man leave.
With him, its more like one man enters two
You didn't read the whole article.
:shrug: I read enough to know one dude grabbed hold off both of them, like he was skiing

Whoa.

Jukior: Do you normally masturbate with 1 or both of them and if the answer is both, can you answer my next question?

I after I finish ####ing I am usually snapped right out of the mood, so if you finish with one #### do you feel you have to finish with the other or do you do you feel you are done.

DDD: I have multiple orgasms, like I can shoot a #### out of my right #### and ### oozes out of my left one. I milk it out and then can keep going with either and make another #### within a few minutes. I think it may have a lot to do with the internal plumbing but I've shot about 10 ####s in a 4 hour period before.
Woz has competition :2oz:
No way could I compete with this guy.

Whoa.

Jukior: Do you normally masturbate with 1 or both of them and if the answer is both, can you answer my next question?

I after I finish ####ing I am usually snapped right out of the mood, so if you finish with one #### do you feel you have to finish with the other or do you do you feel you are done.

DDD: I have multiple orgasms, like I can shoot a #### out of my right #### and ### oozes out of my left one. I milk it out and then can keep going with either and make another #### within a few minutes. I think it may have a lot to do with the internal plumbing but I've shot about 10 ####s in a 4 hour period before.
Woz has competition :2oz:
No way could I compete with this guy.
What if you went balls out?

There is no way the two erections are 7 inches and 6 inches. One looks significantly shorter than the other erect.

(Yes, I looked. You all have.)

Users who are viewing this thread