What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Otis fad diet thread — yoga, fasting, and kevzilla walking on🚶‍♂️ (3 Viewers)

Good list here from your link.

4 ways to use this information for better health:

• Avoid sugars and refined grains. Instead, eat fruits, vegetables, beans, lentils, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats (a sensible, plant-based, Mediterranean-style diet).
  • Let your body burn fat between meals. Don’t snack. Be active throughout your day. Build muscle tone.
  • Consider a simple form of intermittent fasting. Limit the hours of the day when you eat, and for best effect, make it earlier in the day (between 7 am to 3 pm, or even 10 am to 6 pm, but definitely not in the evening before bed).
  • Avoid snacking or eating at nighttime, all the time.
Yeah, I like that list too. Notice nothing about ketosis.

AAA is fighting trim, but for a lardazz like myself, there are very promising results about fasting shocking the body out of insulin resistance.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/intermittent-fasting-surprising-update-2018062914156

I'm not sure I'm ready for a 36 hour, but I like the idea of 20 hour fasts to start undoing the resistance to insulin ten years of lousy eating has put on me.
That link is interesting, but a far cry from proving IF is the way to go. Anything that promotes body fat loss will improve insulin resistance though.

@DA RAIDERS, what kind of drinking are you doing now?  Let's figure out a way we can challenge each other to reset ourselves on it.  For instance, last night I drank two glasses of wine at home alone because I was bored.  Then Mr. krista got off work and wanted to go out, so I had three more glasses out with him.  Just ridiculous.  Every night is not like that, but more of them than I really want to admit.*

*probably twice a week.  There, I admitted that.  And on nights that aren't nearly as bad as that, I'm still usually having a couple of glasses.
same.  maybe slightly more, say 3 nights a week.  but it's typically beer, sometimes wine.  it's the mind numbing consistency of it. it's just too easy to have 3-4 beers.  i only had 1 at sushi tonight* and my wife was looking at me funny.   maybe cut it to 1- 2 nights a week? 

*had one at the house before we went.  am about to have another as we speak.   :mellow:  

Last edited by a moderator:
same.  maybe slightly more, say 3 nights a week.  but it's typically beer, sometimes wine.  it's the mind numbing consistency of it. it's just too easy to have 3-4 beers.  i only had 1 at sushi tonight* and my wife was looking at me funny.   maybe cut it to 1- 2 nights a week? 

*had one at the house before we went.  am about to have another as we speak.   :mellow:  
I hear ya.  So easy.  I rarely get drunk, but the "mind numbing consistency" is a good description.

You have more leeway as a dude.  Think I read that "moderate" drinking is 14 drinks per week for a guy and 7 for a gal.  Unfair!  But I think my goal initially should be to do the "no more than 7" per week.  Eventually I think more like four a week would be better - say, two glasses of wine on each weekend day or some such.  I do have the issue of being very social, which means I'm out a lot with friends and dinner/drinking is often a part.  But if I limited that, and cut out drinking at home entirely, it's very doable.

Also save a ton of $$ when not drinking!  The "Sober February"s I've done per St. Louis Bob's thread, for instance, have made me feel rich!

It’s working already!  I had a seltzer instead!

i think 2 days a week would be a good place to start.  I’ve done lent, as well as bob’s sober February. When I had the Gouts, And was looking for way to deal with it, I only drank 3 times in a year. It’s the bored, habitual drinking, that I’d like to eliminate. 

It’s the bored, habitual drinking, that I’d like to eliminate. 
Right there with you.  Lightly flavored seltzers have been great for me as well in Sober Februarys and the like.  Fulfills the “habit” without the bad bits.  Not having the habit would be even better. 

We got each other here.  Let’s keep accountable to one another.

Yeah, I like that list too. Notice nothing about ketosis.
From the link: "But sugar can only enter our cells with insulin, a hormone made in the pancreas. Insulin brings sugar into the fat cells and keeps it there."

Ketosis: "nutritional process characterised by serum concentrations of ketone bodies over 0.5 mM, with low and stable levels of insulin and blood glucose."

If you want to keep splitting hairs, I'll join you.

@DA RAIDERS, what kind of drinking are you doing now?  Let's figure out a way we can challenge each other to reset ourselves on it.  For instance, last night I drank two glasses of wine at home alone because I was bored.  Then Mr. krista got off work and wanted to go out, so I had three more glasses out with him.  Just ridiculous.  Every night is not like that, but more of them than I really want to admit.*

*probably twice a week.  There, I admitted that.  And on nights that aren't nearly as bad as that, I'm still usually having a couple of glasses.
The fact that you’re embarrassed to admit this happens two nights a week in your house makes me realize how bad my situation is.  4-5 drinks a day on average has become awfully typical in my household.  Eesh.  

Can we all stop drinking pls?

I can't even fathom how much you guys must spend on alcohol.

Also, for those of you with kids (especially younger kids), what happens that one night when the little one gets hurt or gets sick and needs to go to the ER after you've both had quite a bit to drink? Or there's any other kind of emergency after hours in the house that requires clear decision making and/or driving?

The fact that you’re embarrassed to admit this happens two nights a week in your house makes me realize how bad my situation is.  4-5 drinks a day on average has become awfully typical in my household.  Eesh.  

Can we all stop drinking pls?
Otis:

You have a drinking problem. You are an alcoholic. 

No shtick.

Forget weight loss. You need to fix this first.

Also, for those of you with kids (especially younger kids), what happens that one night when the little one gets hurt or gets sick and needs to go to the ER after you've both had quite a bit to drink? Or there's any other kind of emergency after hours in the house that requires clear decision making and/or driving?
We’re probably spending over a thousand dollars a month on wine alone.  Maybe far more.  It’s ridiculous.  I should come up with some kind of deal with myself — been looking at the new mid engine corvette, I should make a deal to give up drinking entirely and buy a vette paid for with the drinking fund....

Good point on the child issue and one we sometimes talk about.  It’s probably pretty irresponsible. Usually we’re not totally bombed and it wouldn’t present an issue. But I suppose you could make the case that anyone with small kids shouldn’t get drunk because you never know when there will be an issue. 

Otis:

You have a drinking problem. You are an alcoholic. 

No shtick.

Forget weight loss. You need to fix this first.
Here’s the thing though. I don’t have a physical need for alcohol.  It’s more habit than addiction. An awful habit, but still habit. It wasn’t physically hard for me to go 3-4 days without drinking earlier this week, but I gave in at a social work event. 

I need to stop drinking for a lot of reasons. But I don’t think I qualify as a true alcoholic. 

Here’s the thing though. I don’t have a physical need for alcohol.  It’s more habit than addiction. An awful habit, but still habit. It wasn’t physically hard for me to go 3-4 days without drinking earlier this week, but I gave in at a social work event. 

I need to stop drinking for a lot of reasons. But I don’t think I qualify as a true alcoholic. 
Here's the thing though.

You are.

This is concise and excellent advice for me as well.
I stole the idea of being addicted to tomorrow form someone else in this thread.  Unfortunately I forgot who I saw say that, but it was the most important advice I've gotten in the entire thread.  I read that, knew it applied to me, and started that day.  I encourage everyone who wants to start this journey to think about it.

A few of us have given up caffiene.   It's tough at first but it's great to not need caffiene to get started in the morning and not to have the caffiene crashes.  
Love not having caffeine.  I've gotten to the point that if we are out to eat I will have a diet coke and the caffeine won't bother me, but I limit it to 2, and don't mindless get half a dozen refills like I might in the past.

I stole the idea of being addicted to tomorrow form someone else in this thread.  Unfortunately I forgot who I saw say that, but it was the most important advice I've gotten in the entire thread.  I read that, knew it applied to me, and started that day.  I encourage everyone who wants to start this journey to think about it.
It was me, but I ripped it from Nick Saban.

I don't drink for this very reason.  I pictured my infant daughter or toddler daughter getting hurt, running into something or falling and breaking something.  We rush her to the emergency ward.  Some over officious attending professional smells alcohol on my breath.  My wife is in a state of fear and aggravation with the hospital procedures,  The overly officious person reads her fear and my daughters injury and my smell and puts 2 and 2 together and comes up with 22, a drunk abuser.  Nope.  I love drinking.  I love my family more.  Small risk, sure, but not one I took.

Also, it would be a bad look for a prosecutor to get a DUI.  I would not expose my bosses to that publicity.

Nope, I had my days as an intoxicant and look forward to them again in retirement, but not as a father and an employee.

I don't drink for this very reason.  I pictured my infant daughter or toddler daughter getting hurt, running into something or falling and breaking something.  We rush her to the emergency ward.  Some over officious attending professional smells alcohol on my breath.  My wife is in a state of fear and aggravation with the hospital procedures,  The overly officious person reads her fear and my daughters injury and my smell and puts 2 and 2 together and comes up with 22, a drunk abuser.  Nope.  I love drinking.  I love my family more.  Small risk, sure, but not one I took.

Also, it would be a bad look for a prosecutor to get a DUI.  I would not expose my bosses to that publicity.

Nope, I had my days as an intoxicant sand look forward to them again in retirement, but not as a father and an employee.
Crap, these are good points. 

From the link: "But sugar can only enter our cells with insulin, a hormone made in the pancreas. Insulin brings sugar into the fat cells and keeps it there."

Ketosis: "nutritional process characterised by serum concentrations of ketone bodies over 0.5 mM, with low and stable levels of insulin and blood glucose."

If you want to keep splitting hairs, I'll join you.
Not sure what you point is...but I understand how metabolism works. The first quoted statement is inaccurate BTW. Not all glucose uptake is Insulin dependent

I just wanted to emphasize that ketosis wasn’t mentioned in the link’s list of take home points. That ain’t splitting hairs, as they were advocating a “sensible, plant-based, Mediterranean-style diet.” 

I think people can probably guess from a few threads I've taken out that I have issues with alcohol. I'm reading this and feeling all the pain of it bubble up to the surface. Getting to where I was and am is no way to go through life. I wish you all the best on your journeys towards attempting to quit this or moderate. That's all I can say. 

Nope, I had my days as an intoxicant sand look forward to them again in retirement, but not as a father and an employee.
Even simpler, I can't discharge a kid from the ER home to parents that have been drinking if they drove there.  And yes, it's obvious as I've seen this plenty of times.

It's one thing if you're occasionally going out and both of you are having some drinks.  It's another thing when both of you are going to be drunk on a daily basis.  It's inevitable that one night one of the kids is going to have croup or an asthma attack or fall out of bed and cut their forehead requiring stitches or breaks their arm or has an allergic attack or wakes up with continuous vomiting.  Or worse, there's a fire in the home or some other major emergency.  Not a matter of if, but when.

And the matter of DUI, of course, which as you said, isn't a "good look".

Crap, these are good points. 
How about this Otis.  You say you spend $1000 a month on drinking.  Stop, for now.  Take that $1000 and deposit $500 every month into a travel account.  Take the other $500 and invest in a bottle or maybe two of very good wine, or occasionally a single malt.  Put those away in your new wine cellar (Oh, you will need a wine cellar). You are an aficionado now.  Commit that you will watch them age.  Do the same month after month.  When Otis retires or goes Of Counsel, when your kids are gone you now have an extensive collection of well aged wonderful booze to drink away the empty nest syndrome.  You also have a ton of cash to spend on maybe the worlds best wine tour vacation, a trip through Burgundy, on to the Rhine , into Italy, off to Australia, and back through Napa. You could devote a month or two to your passion and return to a well stocked wine cellar.  Also this Otis is back to his fighting weight.  As a side benefit, once it is known around the firm that you are a collector all of those Associates trying to curry favor will start giving you very fine bottles on your birthday and during the holidays.  Your collection will grow rapidly so make that cellar substantial size.

Otis, wine aficionado.  I look forward to the article about you in Wine Aficionado magazine. I also look forward to being a single digit member of your Wineguys website.  The FreeForAll forum there is going to rock.

Not sure what you point is...
My point is you’ve repeatedly stated misleading things about Keto (with regards to animal protein) and dismissed it and low carb for whatever your reasons are.  I have no doubt you know your stuff but nothing you’ve posted has convinced me what I’ve done or am doing is harmful - maybe not optimal but I’m not looking to be the healthiest man in the world.  I’m looking for something that is sustainable for me.

I’m done here though - our pissing contest (which I’m equally accountable for) is distracting from the thread - which apparently is now an AA meeting.

Cheers.

Assuming Otis’ drinking exploits isn’t schtick then he sounds just like my BIL/SIL.  They have 3 young’s girls and we had an intervention of sorts.  It got ugly - neither thinks they are an alcoholic and honestly I have no clue if they are. My only point to them was “how would you feel if something happened to one of these beautiful girls because you were intoxicated and couldn’t help”?

Otis, may I suggest you start your collection with a Stag's Leap Cask 23 Cabernet Savignon and a Glenmorangie Extremely Rare 18. Next month maybe buy a burgundy from Burgundy, then maybe an Italian or Portuguese vintage, around the world through Australia and back to Napa. maybe save up one month, don't invest and then splurge for a Chateau Margaux. 

Imagine when your oldest daughter, 20 years from now brings home the guy who intends to propose in front of her family.  Slender Otis, the one without a fatty liver, the one with healthy kidneys will go down into his wine cellar and select a very special vintage he put up to enhance just such an occasion. 

But I do like the idea of kind of a Tecumseh-style challenge to myself with booze and setting aside some reward fund. 

My point is you’ve repeatedly stated misleading things about Keto (with regards to animal protein) and dismissed it and low carb for whatever your reasons are.  I have no doubt you know your stuff but nothing you’ve posted has convinced me what I’ve done or am doing is harmful - maybe not optimal but I’m not looking to be the healthiest man in the world.  I’m looking for something that is sustainable for me.

I’m done here though - our pissing contest (which I’m equally accountable for) is distracting from the thread - which apparently is now an AA meeting.

Cheers.
I don’t think I’ve stated anything misleading. While VLC/ketogenic diets can be plant-based, the vast majority of people I’ve known and posters here aren’t discussing the variety of fruits and vegetables they’re eating, rather, they tend to consume a bunch of meat and animal products. I don’t think that’s healthy or sustainable for most people, though it certainly works for you.

And Im not dismissing the diet’s ability to promote rapid weight loss, moreso than many conventional diets. But I am cautious about embracing it without long term data, especially when good alternatives exist.

You’ve done a great job with your modified VLC/IF program. The health benefits of not being obese likely far outweigh the downside, so keep up the good work.

Somewhat tangential to DW's point - I find that I actually enjoy alcohol much more when it's a occasional/rare thing.  If I drink every day or several days out of a week it doesn't bring me the same enjoyment than if it's like once or twice a month.  I hadn't had much of anything for a while and then had a nice Manhattan with my steak the other night - it was fantastic!

Somewhat tangential to DW's point - I find that I actually enjoy alcohol much more when it's a occasional/rare thing.  If I drink every day or several days out of a week it doesn't bring me the same enjoyment than if it's like once or twice a month.  I hadn't had much of anything for a while and then had a nice Manhattan with my steak the other night - it was fantastic!
Totally agree.  Mrs. O and I regularly comment that when we’re constantly guzzling wine, you almost don’t even taste it anymore. You’re just guzzling it. Because that’s just what you do.  But when you’re not drinking regularly and you have a nice glass of red out at dinner?  Amazing. 

Otis we’ve discussed this before over PM. You should quit. I’m going on two years. I was exactly where you are. I just decided to quit. Too expensive, extremely bad for your healthand I’m turning 50 next month.  I still go out with friends except now I have sparkling water.  Not one good thing comes from booze. not one.  

The thing I hate the most if I’m honest is when you tell people you don’t drink they immediately think the worst. I tell them it was for health reasons. 

I absolutely LOVE waking up every morning now.  No hangovers, no feeling like crap, fresh and ready to take on the day. 

You can do this Otis!!

Had my follow-up blood work drawn this morning to get my A1C checked again.

Talked to him about Lipoprotein-A and CACS score tests.  He advised against the Lipoprotein-A as part of a more detailed blood panel as it really is more a clinical test and he would not change anything he's recommending to me based on it (that he can't get from a regular panel) - additionally he said it's expensive.  He did advise if I was concerned with heart health and want to see where I'm at to have a CT scan of my heart.  $99.  So, I'm scheduling that and the CACS (assuming the cost isn't outrageous) in the next few weeks.

Just as a note to everyone here - I asked him about the fasting.  He actually immediately talked about Intermittent Fasting and the benefits they are seeing in some studies.  I told him that I do IF all the time but really meant full day fasting.  He got a quizzical look and asked "how long?".  Told him 24--48 hours but I did the recent longer one.  He seemed kind of indifferent to it - said that shorter time frame won't hurt anything and just make sure to hydrate.  He did use the term "you're starving yourself" - not in a negative way but just in a factual way.  I found that interesting but not crucial.  Basically he said it's fine - float your boat.  So, for the foreseeable future I'll do 1-2 single or two day fasts a month just to see how it goes.  I do think I planned poorly for the longer one and paid for it.  I feel fine now, no side effects at all that I can tell.

LET'S GO!!!!!!

Otis we’ve discussed this before over PM. You should quit. I’m going on two years. I was exactly where you are. I just decided to quit. Too expensive, extremely bad for your healthand I’m turning 50 next month.  I still go out with friends except now I have sparkling water.  Not one good thing comes from booze. not one.  

The thing I hate the most if I’m honest is when you tell people you don’t drink they immediately think the worst. I tell them it was for health reasons. 

I absolutely LOVE waking up every morning now.  No hangovers, no feeling like crap, fresh and ready to take on the day. 

You can do this Otis!!
Amazing. Congrats on following through. You’re right there’s really no good that comes from drinking. Well except the part where it tastes really good and is really fun and relaxing. 

Amazing. Congrats on following through. You’re right there’s really no good that comes from drinking. Well except the part where it tastes really good and is really fun and relaxing. 
To be honest another reason i quit is I got scared.  I had my liver levels checked 2 years ago and both the booze tests were off the charts.  Dr wanted to ultrasound my liver.  Told him no.  Asked what I needed to do, he said quit drinking.  That was the last day I drank.  Had liver checked 1 year ago, completely normal levels.  There is a thread going on here somewhere about a member who's wife had a bad liver.  I honestly was scared ####-less after reading what they are going through.  I know im going to die, I decided however it was not going to be because of problems with my liver.

Totally agree.  Mrs. O and I regularly comment that when we’re constantly guzzling wine, you almost don’t even taste it anymore. You’re just guzzling it. Because that’s just what you do.  But when you’re not drinking regularly and you have a nice glass of red out at dinner?  Amazing. 
This happened to me and Mrs. Woz, especially pre-kids. We'd share at least a bottle every night.  And at that time my income was steadily increasing so we didn't hesitate to buy the $20+ dollar bottles in lieu of the 6-8 dollar bottles. Which of course then raised our palates to having to buy a $60+ bottle to experience a difference. 

We were probably around $800/month in alcohol and easily over $1k in dining out expenses during that time.  Kids, thankfully, helped cut down on that expense a bit but it's only been recently where we've made an active effort to cut out wine M-Th. 

Right.  A glass of The Prisoner or Silver Oak (my two favorites) with a nice steak while eating on some outside patio in great weather is basically unbeatable. 

So the above two posts notwithstanding, last night was incredibly huge for me. I got home from work about 6:30 after more than average stressful day at work.  I was planning on running for 30 minutes but my wife was behind in making dinner for the kids and decided to make dinner for all of us (healthy taco casserole with ground beef and quinoa) so we could all eat at the table together.  Okay, this is a rare event, so no problem - I'll forfeit the run as I was fried anyway. My wife then opens wine. At that point I felt pretty much like a crack addict. I wanted wine and I wanted to order pizza and get some snacks. I really just wanted to relax and consume. 

Instead, I distracted myself outside for ten minutes, ate dinner with my kids, and resisted the wine throughout.  After the kids went down I had a small pour of wine and an Atkins bar. Then, when I felt myself just wanting to rummage through the fridge and pantry and find whatever, I instead did some work and just went to bed at 9:30.  In short, I was able to have a very moderate amount and remain under my calories for the day. I didn't give in.  I do, however, wish that I could have been immediately rewarded when I stepped on the scale this morning but alas it was the same as yesterday. 

Next challenge ahead is this weekend.  We're going camping with a group where 2 of the husbands are serious beer tasters, I'm playing golf, and I have like 3 fantasy football drafts.  The beer tasters I mentioned will be bringing me unique beers that I have never had (and I'm doing the same for them). In short I'm going to treat this weekend like the last. I'm going to beer taste. But, I'm going to moderate myself to just like two ounce pours of the unique stuff. I'm going to eat steak for sure one night along with probably some potato side. I'm going to have eggs, bacon, and breakfast potatoes. I'm going to eat chili.  But, I'm not going to have nearly as much of it as I would have had in the past.  I'm not going to eat random biscuits throughout the day and other such empty snacks.  I'm going to walk when I golf and not ride. I'm going to try to go on a hike or two rather than just sitting around. When Monday morning comes and we pack up and leave I'm going right back on the diet and not excusing some unhealthy Monday night meal because it's still a holiday/the weekend. If I gain a pound or two over the weekend, so be it, as life isn't worth living if I can enjoy these sorts of times. But, I'm not going to gain back 3-5 pounds. 

Otis, not that I want to help you, but have you and the Mrs considered CBD in lieu of alcohol at night?

Zow said:
Otis, not that I want to help you, but have you and the Mrs considered CBD in lieu of alcohol at night?
Funny you say that — we were just discussing this two days ago. Seems like it might help. 

Funny you say that — we were just discussing this two days ago. Seems like it might help. 
I now use it before golf and probably a couple nights a week.  It's not a huge difference maker but it does seem to relax me a bit and helps me get to sleep easier. 

Zow said:
So the above two posts notwithstanding, last night was incredibly huge for me. I got home from work about 6:30 after more than average stressful day at work.  I was planning on running for 30 minutes but my wife was behind in making dinner for the kids and decided to make dinner for all of us (healthy taco casserole with ground beef and quinoa) so we could all eat at the table together.  Okay, this is a rare event, so no problem - I'll forfeit the run as I was fried anyway. My wife then opens wine. At that point I felt pretty much like a crack addict. I wanted wine and I wanted to order pizza and get some snacks. I really just wanted to relax and consume. 

Instead, I distracted myself outside for ten minutes, ate dinner with my kids, and resisted the wine throughout.  After the kids went down I had a small pour of wine and an Atkins bar. Then, when I felt myself just wanting to rummage through the fridge and pantry and find whatever, I instead did some work and just went to bed at 9:30.  In short, I was able to have a very moderate amount and remain under my calories for the day. I didn't give in.  I do, however, wish that I could have been immediately rewarded when I stepped on the scale this morning but alas it was the same as yesterday. 

Next challenge ahead is this weekend.  We're going camping with a group where 2 of the husbands are serious beer tasters, I'm playing golf, and I have like 3 fantasy football drafts.  The beer tasters I mentioned will be bringing me unique beers that I have never had (and I'm doing the same for them). In short I'm going to treat this weekend like the last. I'm going to beer taste. But, I'm going to moderate myself to just like two ounce pours of the unique stuff. I'm going to eat steak for sure one night along with probably some potato side. I'm going to have eggs, bacon, and breakfast potatoes. I'm going to eat chili.  But, I'm not going to have nearly as much of it as I would have had in the past.  I'm not going to eat random biscuits throughout the day and other such empty snacks.  I'm going to walk when I golf and not ride. I'm going to try to go on a hike or two rather than just sitting around. When Monday morning comes and we pack up and leave I'm going right back on the diet and not excusing some unhealthy Monday night meal because it's still a holiday/the weekend. If I gain a pound or two over the weekend, so be it, as life isn't worth living if I can enjoy these sorts of times. But, I'm not going to gain back 3-5 pounds. 
This is going to be a huge test.  You have a plan.  Stick to it.   Use MFP to try to keep you honest with your calorie consumption.  

If you come out of this weekend with a gain of 1 or 2 pounds but get right back on track Monday, this weekend won't matter.  Enjoy the weekend but it's not going to be the last test.  Learning how to handle these types of weekends is the most difficult part of living a healthy lifestyle for most of us.  Getting into a healthy routine at home during the week when you are busy with work and family without peer pressure and food/booze temptations should be easy.  Good luck.  

I don’t understand you folks that spend around 1k a month on booze do it. I don’t make NY Otis money but do WELL over 6 figures. I’d be sick knowing I spend that much dough on booze monthly. To each their own I guess. 

I just think of all the things I could do with that money. Like putting it into a college fund for my kids. Can you imagine how much that would be by the time they his 18?  Wow. 

I don’t understand you folks that spend around 1k a month on booze do it. I don’t make NY Otis money but do WELL over 6 figures. I’d be sick knowing I spend that much dough on booze monthly. To each their own I guess. 

I just think of all the things I could do with that money. Like putting it into a college fund for my kids. Can you imagine how much that would be by the time they his 18?  Wow. 
Or a wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread