What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Palmer Has Surgery (1 Viewer)

wannabee

Footballguy
Bengals Quarterback Palmer Has Knee Surgery

Tore ACL and MCL in Sunday's Loss to Steelers

CINCINNATI (Jan. 11) - Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer had surgery on knee ligaments torn during last weekend's playoff loss to Pittsburgh and is expected to be ready for the start of the 2006 season.

The operation was Tuesday in Houston, and he will begin rehabilitation this week in California, the team said Wednesday.

"This is a serious injury, but we are told the procedure went very well," Bengals coach Marvin Lewis. "We know Carson, and we know he will apply himself fully to his rehabilitation."

The anterior cruciate ligament and the medial collateral ligament in Palmer's left knee were torn on the Bengals' second play from scrimmage.

Palmer will do his initial rehabilitation at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles.

"I feel very confident that things went well, that there were no unusual complications," Palmer said in a statement released by the Bengals. I want to thank our fans and fans everywhere for their support of me."

01/11/06 12:38 EST

CINCINNATI (Jan. 11) - Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer had surgery on knee ligaments torn during last weekend's playoff loss to Pittsburgh and is expected to be ready for the start of the 2006 season.
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread