What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (2 Viewers)

Just discovered this thread today....

Question:  What's the best brokerage for penny stocks?

I have Fidelity, but many aren't purchasable through them.

So far, the only fee I ever got was for an international stock (RLFTF). It was a $50 fee.

Other than that I have had literally zero fees. There have been a few times I have had a small fee when I sell (like 2 cents or something).

So really, no real trading fee when I buy or sell. It’s been great.
Same here.

ETFM

Smart/clean buildings.

This thing is going to rip up.

Changing tickers to FOMO. Just today announced an LOI for acquisition of a company with $3.2M revenue in 2020 and projects worth up to $13M in 2021.

I grabbed some at $0.0089 but never posted about it. Currently at $0.0132.

I think this jumps to $.02-$.04

ETFM

Smart/clean buildings.

Changing tickers to FOMO. Just today announced an LOI for acquisition of a company with $3.2M revenue in 2020 and projects worth up to $13M in 2021.

This reeks of pump.  Kinda like it  :lmao:

ETFM

Smart/clean buildings.

Had this one on my radar as well, but need to liquidate something before I can buy in.  I am not sure I will be able to today.

Long term hold or flip and free roll candidate?

KBLB news:

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories files for International Patents in Key Spider Silk Knock-in Knock-out Technology

ANN ARBOR, Mich., – February 16, 2021– Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) (“the Company” or “Kraig Labs”), the biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of spider silk, announces that the Company has filed a patent application protecting its most advanced knock-in knock-out gene editing technologies for the creation of nearly pure spider silk.

Entitled "Modification of Heavy Chain Fibrion in Bombyx Mori", this patent covering the core technologies the Company has developed for the mass production of nearly pure spider silk fibers.  Specifically, the Company has leveraged the application of knock-in knock-out technology to create the most genetically advanced and purest spider silk fibers in the Company’s history. The Company has also filed a corresponding patent application under the global Patent Cooperation Treaty process to protect these technologies internationally. 

These technologies and inventions were first disclosed in a provisional patent filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) under applications #62/995,717 on February 11, 2020.  This full patent application, now filed, takes advantage of that earlier priority date in the USPTO’s first to file patent system.  The Company made the discovery of this breakthrough public during a press conference held on April 16, 2020 where it reported the creation of this new technology with a spider silk purity nearly ten times greater than Dragon Silk, the Company’s previously developed recombinant spider silk fibers.  

"Since first reporting the development of this new Knock-in, Knock-out gene-editing system, we have moved forward rapidly to bring this nearly pure spider silk to market.  The filing of this full patent application is well-timed as we expect to begin transitioning this new, purer spider silk technology to our production facility in the near future," said Kim Thompson, CEO and founder of Kraig Labs. “These technologies are core to the commercialization of spider silk, and we will continue to push forward aggressively to protect and grow intellectual property while we remain squarely focused on the commercialization and generating sales.”

To view the most recent news from Kraig Labs and/or to sign up for Company alerts, please go to www.KraigLabs.com/news. 

About Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc.:

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (www.KraigLabs.com), a reporting biotechnology company, is a developer of genetically engineered spider silk based fiber technologies.

Had this one on my radar as well, but need to liquidate something before I can buy in.  I am not sure I will be able to today.

Long term hold or flip and free roll candidate?
Yeah this one saw a little gain last week and I think will go soon. I'm liking to get to a free roll on this one if it gets to $.02.

I think there is room after that but don't think this is a huge run like some of the others. But who knows with these.

What is DPLS going to do after the weekend news?  Seems like so long ago.  
I wish I knew.  Its a long hold for me at this point for two reasons.  1.  its in my Roth, so I can't do anything with the profits for a lot of years anyway, so might as well see where it takes me.  2.  If these government and export contracts come to fruition, then I can see this being a serious player long term.  

I will take that chance on a free roll any day.  I think it goes up, but not ridiculously so.  

Another one that I picked up that I didn't post about: RBNW

This is another shell that has been picked up and is under a different team using the old ticker. From what I've pieced together the owner is a woman (Karen Berend) who has been successful building wholesale shoe brands in the past, at Steve Madden and somewhere else. The company is women's apparel and footwear. You can look up lust for life shoes.

Again, with any of these really low ones you just don't know too much, but they are pink sheet current and verified, which is a big check mark in rooting out the scams.

They do have the brand in stores. Supposedly building new website.

Up to 2k watches on stocktwits and I'm seeing it trend a little more.

Currently $0.0025

Bought 2900 shares of TGODF.

also bought HVCW based on JAA mentioning last week. Knew nothing about it, but took the reco. His posts about it are in other thread. It moves well and it seems to have some sentiment building. 

Where do folks go to research penny stocks.  Specifically, Im looking for triple 0, sub-penny stocks.  Im having a hard time finding a good place to even identify them.

Here's what I've done.

OTCmarkets.com. Run a screen for what you are looking for. I.e. 000's with X volume.

Then look them up on both stocktwits and investorshub and twitter to get a background. Are they a scam? Any potential catalysts? Etc. I would NOT follow advice on any of those sites, but they are good for a little background and maybe seeing how it might be trending, and getting an idea if it's a potential play.

Also, once you start diving around twitter/stocktwits looking at pennies you will start seeing other names mentioned. Sometimes they have already popped, sometimes not.

What did you like originally about DPLS?
What I still like about it, it has what appears to be real products and it had a lot of momentum.  I did well on the upticks, but got in too high this time. My averaging down has it weighing too heavy when I could use the cash on better plays at the moment.  

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
Here's what I've done.

OTCmarkets.com. Run a screen for what you are looking for. I.e. 000's with X volume.

Then look them up on both stocktwits and investorshub and twitter to get a background. Are they a scam? Any potential catalysts? Etc. I would NOT follow advice on any of those sites, but they are good for a little background and maybe seeing how it might be trending, and getting an idea if it's a potential play.

Also, once you start diving around twitter/stocktwits looking at pennies you will start seeing other names mentioned. Sometimes they have already popped, sometimes not.
This is where i start too. Then i look for transfer agent verification. Then authorized and outstanding shares. 

Prefer current information rated, but wont ignore stop sign rated. 

Why do you think it can run that far?
Volume increase, chart, and potential (new website, potential catalysts, etc) - based on what I've observed with some of these other pennies recently.

From what I've observed, you can't analyze these stocks like you would analyze Microsoft or something.

Some of them have more technicals related to the actual company behind them. Some are more speculation and charting.

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
This reeks of pump.  Kinda like it  :lmao:

ETFM

Smart/clean buildings.

In for 500K

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread