What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (3 Viewers)

I'm glad I set the stop loss and it worked for UNVC.  I took out my investment so everything I have left is profit.  I'm now in XMET and RBNW and thinking about buying some ETFM.

For those still in UNVC...

While perusing another penny (RXMD), I went to their website and what do I see?

https://www.progressivecareus.com/

Right on the front page

Progressive Care Announces Telehealth Partnership with EagleForce Health to Drive myVax™ Digital Passport for COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination
Looks like the same company linked to UNVC yeah?

And a similar use case / partnership?

Just seems weird.

edit - RXMD has an actual company and financials and is trading at 4 cents lower than UNVC

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a recommendation per se, but I've had SEGI on my watch list for quite a while.  Closed up 59% today. Film acquisition/distribution company plus a streaming channel for some sort of racing.  I may dabble a bit. 

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
Not the day I was hoping for, but UNVC is my biggest penny stock holding, so that dragged me red.  Other pennies were green.

I blame the guy who said they can't all double in 48 hours.   :hot:

Nice day for DPLS.  Should I thank @Nick Vermeil?

Here's hoping to catch a run tomorrow.  

After free-rolling, I am starting to hit some milestones that are making me think about taking profits. For instance, sitting on $5000 of BLPG and $4000 of DPLS, and thinking that it would be wise to have a profit-taking plan. For instance, does it make sense to take $1000 in profit on a free-roll once the overall profit hits $5000, say? Or hold until some other benchmark? I plan to let a certain amount roll forever, why the heck not, but it's starting to feel right to unwind a bit. It's a great problem to have and it was easy for me to think that I'd kick back and watch these things rocket to a buck to claim my $100000 lottery ticket. But at the same time, it wouldn't feel great to watch profits vanish even if the cost basis is zero. I can recall many poker games where I was down all night and struggled back to even, and that feels good. But I remember just as many when I was up a decent chunk and lost it to end the night even and it felt like a gut-punch. Trying to find that right balance of going for the jugular versus locking in profit and still struggling with the ratios.

After free-rolling, I am starting to hit some milestones that are making me think about taking profits. For instance, sitting on $5000 of BLPG and $4000 of DPLS, and thinking that it would be wise to have a profit-taking plan. For instance, does it make sense to take $1000 in profit on a free-roll once the overall profit hits $5000, say? Or hold until some other benchmark? I plan to let a certain amount roll forever, why the heck not, but it's starting to feel right to unwind a bit. It's a great problem to have and it was easy for me to think that I'd kick back and watch these things rocket to a buck to claim my $100000 lottery ticket. But at the same time, it wouldn't feel great to watch profits vanish even if the cost basis is zero. I can recall many poker games where I was down all night and struggled back to even, and that feels good. But I remember just as many when I was up a decent chunk and lost it to end the night even and it felt like a gut-punch. Trying to find that right balance of going for the jugular versus locking in profit and still struggling with the ratios.
Maybe sell half?

Been thinking this too. I’m free rolling a couple of these, but what I have is about 4 or 5k profit based off todays close. That is real money right now.

As a guy new to stocks, and a guy who is not a real FBGer in terms of dough, that’s a starter car for one of my kids.

So I’m wrestling with this big-time. Just don’t know what I’m gonna do yet.

ChiefD said:
Been thinking this too. I’m free rolling a couple of these, but what I have is about 4 or 5k profit based off todays close. That is real money right now.

As a guy new to stocks, and a guy who is not a real FBGer in terms of dough, that’s a starter car for one of my kids.

So I’m wrestling with this big-time. Just don’t know what I’m gonna do yet.
Are you kidding?  You're going to make so much off of CYDY that this is gonna seem like chump change!

May be too late but friend's family member made a little off of AABB today. Anyone in on that one or know anything about it? 

ETA: It's Asian Broadband or some such. I see now that it had a pretty big jump yesterday, so may have missed the boat on that one. Keeping an eye on it for now

I've searched but can't find any mention of SRNA here. I've been in it for years and have been building a nice position.

Ancillary weed stock with patents on growing systems. It's been heating up lately, they've started landing big contracts and legalization is the next catalyst. 

They usually announce a reporting date. It's due soon. The last time they kept it quiet they had a surprise great report. Could happen again.

I only own two pennies now, SRNA and XXII (also really heating up).

I've searched but can't find any mention of SRNA here. I've been in it for years and have been building a nice position.

Ancillary weed stock with patents on growing systems. It's been heating up lately, they've started landing big contracts and legalization is the next catalyst. 

They usually announce a reporting date. It's due soon. The last time they kept it quiet they had a surprise great report. Could happen again.

I only own two pennies now, SRNA and XXII (also really heating up).
Great info, thanks. What's your read on XXII?

Gamble/flyer play:

ABVG

$0.0013

New guy taking over, the same guy who has run a few other pennies from the triple zero range to close to a penny. [$NECA, $HBRM, $SANP]

Volume increasing, confirmed he's working on updating otc status, chart looks like a good bottom for a little run.

I am regretting selling my WDLF when I transferred my penny trading to another account.

I may jump back in on a dip. Really like the potential there.

Gamble/flyer play:

ABVG

$0.0013

New guy taking over, the same guy who has run a few other pennies from the triple zero range to close to a penny. [$NECA, $HBRM, $SANP]

Volume increasing, confirmed he's working on updating otc status, chart looks like a good bottom for a little run.
Can't buy on vanguard. Just like sfio.....

Great info, thanks. What's your read on XXII?
They have some great things happening. FDA is about to approve their no nicotine tobacco and they also have patents on modifying weed CBD and THC levels. They can also determine plant sex much faster and will allow for growers to amp production of female plants.

I'm holding tight and adding on any dips. Powderkeg!

Gamble/flyer play:

ABVG

$0.0013

In for 350K shares.

Caesar said:
Not the day I was hoping for, but UNVC is my biggest penny stock holding, so that dragged me red.  Other pennies were green.

I blame the guy who said they can't all double in 48 hours.   :hot:

Nice day for DPLS.  Should I thank @Nick Vermeil?

Here's hoping to catch a run tomorrow.  
Would you recommend to buy UNVC here at the dip?

Jumped back in WDLF at the $0.031 range.

Looks like there is pretty good support at that level looking back through last week. Last weeks top = this weeks bottom.

parasaurolophus said:
Bought 2900 shares of TGODF.

also bought HVCW based on JAA mentioning last week. Knew nothing about it, but took the reco. His posts about it are in other thread. It moves well and it seems to have some sentiment building. 
Bought a few shares of HVCW this morning 🤷🏽‍♂️

my bldv and gteh arent going much but hey its all just fun money and if they double up i will sell half and free ride for fun take that to the bank brohans 

Jumped back in WDLF at the $0.031 range.

Looks like there is pretty good support at that level looking back through last week. Last weeks top = this weeks bottom.
Thanks for the reminder. I've been looking for a good spot to get in - may as well be today!

Would you recommend to buy UNVC here at the dip?
I am not sure anymore.  The past four days have been brutal overall and I am trying to figure out how the sentiment comes back without some real information.

I think the reason it got as high as it did was because of the New Year's Eve tweets from Doc, but there has been no real anything since.  Its hard for people to keep faith forever.

I think if this is going to happen, it will be in the next two weeks.  I will be looking to phase my position out to free roll status very shortly.  Was hoping to be up today and start taking a little off the top.

If you believe in the grand plan, so to speak, then this is a good entry, but if you are just looking to flip, I would stay out.  It could dip down to 7 or even 6 cents again at this point before anything props it back up.

Just my opinion.  

And let me just edit to add:  The immediate price drop at the bell three days in a row has been very telling.  This is MM trying to get shares back.  They had cut their sums from 10K to 5K blocks last week, so maybe if they get back into their position, they will let it run back up again.  

Stop loss triggered for UNVC to sell all remaining shares.  I was still up about 20% on that one overall.  I've been looking at WDLF for a while and regretting not getting into it.  I might buy in now.  Also thinking about ABVG and ZMDTF but today has been a bloodbath for my pennies so far so I may start moving some money into non-pennies.

• Smile
Reactions: JAA
parasaurolophus said:
Bought 2900 shares of TGODF.

also bought HVCW based on JAA mentioning last week. Knew nothing about it, but took the reco. His posts about it are in other thread. It moves well and it seems to have some sentiment building. 
Bought a few shares of HVCW this morning
HVCW is an interesting one. Pretty much a shell but is getting a lot of social play. The reason for this is the 30m investment from a company associated with the Trump. 

Many folks have emailed the CEO asking for the status on the financials. The CEO (who also worked as CEO of $NECA and helped them) seem to think he will be able to push the stock to .01.

Not a lot of movement lately, but this seems to be the right time to get in. 

Users who are viewing this thread