What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at NY Giants (1 Viewer)

Its hard to think vegas doens't have a hand in some games when you see horrible calls in games like this
haven't been watching this game, but I totally agree based on other games this and last year
Its bad this game. Not even homerism on the blown calls, they just flat out blown them. The safety the Eagles should have had, that fair catch interference where he didn't even touch him, that pass interference call..which wasn't pass interference at all. All of these calls favored the Giants big time.

Well everyone wanted Foles and this is what happens. D is going to tee off on the Oline cause they don't have to worry about the QB scramble or deep game

Its hard to think vegas doens't have a hand in some games when you see horrible calls in games like this
haven't been watching this game, but I totally agree based on other games this and last year
Its bad this game. Not even homerism on the blown calls, they just flat out blown them. The safety the Eagles should have had, that fair catch interference where he didn't even touch him, that pass interference call..which wasn't pass interference at all. All of these calls favored the Giants big time.
To be fair, they also failed to overturn and obvious incompletion by McCoy. Eagles didn't take advantage, but it did cost the Giants a timeout.

5 FGs for Henery today

Well everyone wanted Foles and this is what happens. D is going to tee off on the Oline cause they don't have to worry about the QB scramble or deep game
Foles is 12 of 18 for 128

Vick was 6 of 14 for 105

The running game was more effective with Vick, but the passing game is more effective with Foles. At best it's a wash

Vick was 6 of 14 for 105

The running game was more effective with Vick, but the passing game is more effective with Foles. At best it's a wash
When you look at just the numbers it looks like Foles is a god but if you are watching the game, you can see he isn't. Anyone can have high completion numbers when you are tossing check downs and short routes. it also helps when your WRs are catching the ball but that seems to be affecting Foles now too. Along with completely missing on some passes & having like no deep ball. Toss in the lack of scrambling ability that Foles have, this is not going to be pretty.

There is a reason Vick won the starting job. He is able to stretch the field with his arm & keep a D honest with his scrambling which opens up the run game.

Vick was 6 of 14 for 105

Lot of that was dinking and dunking against a prevent defense. Jury's still out on the passing.

announcers suck as bad as the refs. clearly Jacobs didn't have his heaed turned when ELi let it loose. He didn't drop it as much as have it bounce off the back of his hands before he ever even saw the ball

Another blown call..this one in the Eagles favor.

Beautiful DEEEEP pass to Celek for SEVEN!!!!!!!

No go for 2?

Just don't understand that. We make it 2 score game. We miss they wont be teying for a 2 pter to win. No risk to go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna call the officiating even at this point after that non-call, but that's at least 7 or 8 bad calls or missed calls by this officiating crew today.

There at now 2 no-calls that are game changing. Didn't know the Giants hired Philly refs. Hard to win a game when you're a bad team and have to beat the other team and the refs.

There at now 2 no-calls that are game changing. Didn't know the Giants hired Philly refs. Hard to win a game when you're a bad team and have to beat the other team and the refs.
You're trolling right?
Sorry, not a no-call but a challenge that should have been overturned. The ref should be fired. It was clear from every angle. If you think the no-call on the INT is not a game changer and also a missed call, then I won't bother posting because you're obviously a homer.

You're trolling right?
Sorry, not a no-call but a challenge that should have been overturned. The ref should be fired. It was clear from every angle. If you think the no-call on the INT is not a game changer and also a missed call, then I won't bother posting because you're obviously a homer.
Did you forget about a safety taken away from the Eagles?

Time for Giants to move on from Eli?
Eli hasn't played that poorly. The Giants o-line is terrible. The Eagles have had some nice breakups and Giants have dropped some deep balls that Eli threw perfectly. The last pick was a terrible no-call of a hit to the head.

You're trolling right?
Dude...I agree on the calls you're complaining about, but the Giants have had similar horrible calls going their way. At this point it's a wash

You're trolling right?
I meant the fact that you blue glasses have forgotten the 2 pts we werent given on the safety and then td drive gicen to you with 2 pass interference penalties.

You're trolling right?
No, did that turn out to be a game changer? The Eagles scored 19 straight after that so I don't think that was detrimental to them...

You're trolling right?
No, did that turn out to be a game changer? The Eagles scored 19 straight after that so I don't think that was detrimental to them...
Felt pretty important when giants led 21-19.

I'm sorry.....Foles should start going forward. Terrific throw there. What happens with 1st team snaps all week and a gameplan built to his strengths instead of Vicks?

I'm sorry.....Foles should start going forward. Terrific throw there. What happens with 1st team snaps all week and a gameplan built to his strengths instead of Vicks?
I have a feeling Vick wont be fully healed by next week.

Users who are viewing this thread