What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Washington (1 Viewer)

Skins passing game looking functional. Philly dug a hole early in Detroit last week, they can come back quickly. 

Interesting start.
I'm sorry but anyone writing Philly off has not been paying attention. I have been watching Wentz but the defense is where it's  at and Philly can turn games around if the offense doesn't shoot itself in the foot.

another deficit erased quickly on the road with Philly...take notice folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but anyone writing Philly off has not been paying attention. I have been watching Wentz but the defense is where it's  at and Philly can turn games around if the offense doesn't shoot itself in the foot.

another deficit erased quickly on the road with Philly...take notice folks.
Yep...but way too much time on the field this half, including the entire 2nd qtr. Asking for a stop here seems a bit much

#### sakes cox.  costing us so much with those penalties... first last week on stafford and now this week.

Brutal penalty let them finish that drive, but the result wasn't a shock after the defense spent 15 straight minutes on the field.

The first drive of the second half will tell us where this game is headed

Brutal penalty let them finish that drive, but the result wasn't a shock after the defense spent 15 straight minutes on the field.

The first drive of the second half will tell us where this game is headed
Definitely can't let them score, a three and out would be a small miracle. 

aww its like mixin in a run that consists of hitting the line for no gain..  A safe pass or two keeps the defense honest :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread