What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Pittsburgh at Cleveland -10(44.5)** That spread can't be right (1 Viewer)

And that is why you don't call a timeout if you were the Browns.  Now it comes down to getting the onside kick and getting one first down.  Otherwise............

This game doesn't bode well for a rematch next week in Pitt though.  You barely beat them with no Roethlisberger and no TJ Watt plus a few other guys.

This is why the Jets lost mattered so much.  Instead of playing at Tennessee or Indy two teams they beat already they play at Pitt (or would played at Buffalo) 2 games that are highly unlikely to win.

This game doesn't bode well for a rematch next week in Pitt though.  You barely beat them with no Roethlisberger and no TJ Watt plus a few other guys.
True but Rudolph played well.  Ben isn’t likely to do any better than that.  Agree about the defense though.  It’s not just Watt who was out.

Last time in the postseason Dennis Northcutt dropped a game sealing 1st down catch allowing Pitt to come all the way back to win after Cleveland led 24-7.

This is why the Jets lost mattered so much.  Instead of playing at Tennessee or Indy two teams they beat already they play at Pitt (or would played at Buffalo) 2 games that are highly unlikely to win.
Pittsburgh isn't any better than those south teams. May be worse. Our primary problem the last 8 days has revolved around covid.

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly

Myles Garrett just sprinted toward the Steelers locker room to shake Mason Rudolph's hand before he got to the tunnel. It was quick and cordial.

Pittsburgh isn't any better than those south teams. May be worse. Our primary problem the last 8 days has revolved around covid.
I rather play the team I was beating 38-7 at the half then the team that I lost to 38-7 when they had their starting QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
I rather play the team I was beating 38-7 at the half then the team that I lost to 38-7 when they had their starting QB.
If that's what you're basing things on, then I guess go for it.  I couldn't disagree more with the conclusion.

When did Ward's clock start (not when was it reported)?  

If the NFL puts the game on Saturday, they deserve every bit of criticism they will get.  

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly

Myles Garrett just sprinted toward the Steelers locker room to shake Mason Rudolph's hand before he got to the tunnel. It was quick and cordial.
Mad props to Rudolph if he is a big enough man to accept a handshake from a guy who assaulted him with a weapon and then accused of him throwing a racial slur at him.  

Users who are viewing this thread