What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoffs Thread - Denver V New England (1 Viewer)

I went to get some food after the Saints game come back and its already 14-0. This is going to be a complete massacre. At least the Tebow ball fondling will come to an end.

Solid drive even though they didn't score. Defense needs to stop Patriots here. They get int he end zone here and this game will get ugly.

Ok - 1st quarter really couldn't have been worse, and DEN is close to getting a TD to only be down 7. If the D gets their heads in the game, and this is tied or very cloe to at the half, DEN is in good shape.

I really wish they would have shown what 68 did to get the flag. Tons of guys in there mixing it up and 1 guy gets a flag? Must have done something pretty awful.

That flag is going to cost them. I have to think that if you hold the Pats to a FG here you chalk it up as a victory after that field position.

Top Priority for DEN here is field position. Need two or three first downs at the least so the PATS have to start dee in their own territory next time. If not this is a dangerous game of chicken.

He didn't do anything. Refs are trying to help the Pats even while Denver is scoring.
LMAO
Refs can't see it in slow motion. Looks like he was stomping but not sure he wasn't just stepping over the downed Pat. Never saw him contact the player that was down.Nothing wrong with the call but I can see where someone would think nothing happened watching at home.

Users who are viewing this thread