What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoffs Thread - Denver V New England (1 Viewer)

Offensive PI is hardly ever called. Not sure why so many people are baffled its not being called again tonight.
Not sure anyone is really baffled. But, when offenses already have such a rules advantage, it's fair to point out that a WR shouldn't be able to get away with that.
WRs have been getting away with it for years. Its just part of the game at this point. the same way WRs "hold" DBs while blocking.

Offensive PI is hardly ever called. Not sure why so many people are baffled its not being called again tonight.
Not sure anyone is really baffled. But, when offenses already have such a rules advantage, it's fair to point out that a WR shouldn't be able to get away with that.
WRs have been getting away with it for years. Its just part of the game at this point. the same way WRs "hold" DBs while blocking.
The get away with it when it creates a small difference. Generally when you see it create a yard or more like the last two it is called.

Denver d looks just as bad as under Shanny against high-powered offences. Get some CBs. Goodman has been getting smoked most of the year opposite champ.

The ESPN crew are all sitting there slumped over like this :( right now. Ratings peaked earlier today on the 1 week tebowner bonanza.

Thank gawd we don't have to go thru another week of that garbage.

Nice little push off there by Branch... Oh well.
Goodman was grabbing at him first...good no call
I just heard the commentator say that, too. Any original thoughts in that little brain of yours?
Little testy are we? Hey, he didn't say good no call.....I am surprised your superior visual accuity and football analysis din't pick it up in live motion either; you're slipping...Enjoy the game....

Nice little push off there by Branch... Oh well.
Goodman was grabbing at him first...good no call
I just heard the commentator say that, too. Any original thoughts in that little brain of yours?
Little testy are we? Hey, he didn't say good no call.....I am surprised your superior visual accuity and football analysis din't pick it up in live motion either; you're slipping...

Enjoy the game....
The Brconos are making it pretty difficult for me to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
NE vs GB. If you're a fan of any other team to bad. No chance any other team is making it to the super bowl. None. Good luck to both teams in the big game.

So that couldn't have gone any worse for Denver. Defense really had no answer at all for the Patriots. Didn't matter what Tebow did really.

If I'm Fox, I just let it go for the 2nd half and have Tebow throw the whole time to see what he can do.

Broncos get the ball 1st in the second half. That's the good news.
If one team can put up 35 in a half, it's certainly possible for another team to match that feat. Keep watching.
I think Tebow's just setting himself up to come back from 28 down to top the Saints-Niners game.
Hope not. Looking forward to the Pats winning it all again. Best coached team ever and best team ever in NFL history.

Can we all agree the Tim Tebow experiment was a failure and move on now?
:rolleyes: When Tebow is hoisting the Lombardy multiple times over the next 10 years you're going to feel really silly posting this garbage.
Wanna bet on this?
Watching the greatest QB to ever play the position hoist the Lombardy is enough for me.
Brady? Montana? Manning? Already happened. Good luck on your pipe dream though, Matt Prater is the MVP of the Broncos.

Broncos get the ball 1st in the second half. That's the good news.
If one team can put up 35 in a half, it's certainly possible for another team to match that feat. Keep watching.
I think Tebow's just setting himself up to come back from 28 down to top the Saints-Niners game.
Hope not. Looking forward to the Pats winning it all again. Best coached team ever and best team ever in NFL history.
:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread