What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoffs Thread - Denver V New England (1 Viewer)

Denver won their Super Bowl last week beating the hated Steelers in one of the most comical games in NFL history. Tom Brady isn't losing to this Broncos team, pretty clear that sentiment was correct.

I think Tom Terrific got a little sick of all the Tebow love.
Rightfully so. The Tebow trash that ESPN and the NFL network rolled out of their pieholes this past week had to make all football fans puke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we all agree the Tim Tebow experiment was a failure and move on now?
:rolleyes: When Tebow is hoisting the Lombardy multiple times over the next 10 years you're going to feel really silly posting this garbage.
Wanna bet on this?
Watching the greatest QB to ever play the position hoist the Lombardy is enough for me.
Brady? Montana? Manning? Already happened. Good luck on your pipe dream though, Matt Prater is the MVP of the Broncos.
Tebow is changing the game and you can't handle it. He'll keep silencing his haters one victory at a time.
What exactly is he changing? The QB position can have a low completion % and QB Rating? :lmao:
He's a threat to the defense whenever he has his hands on the ball. Take away the passing game and a Manning is useless. YOU CANT DO THAT WITH TEBOW! He'll tear you apart with his legs and his arm.
Why are you taking away the most important part of being a QB? That's like saying a RB can't take a handoff.
TEBOW WINS!!!! ISNT THAT ALL THAT MATTERS?!!?!?
Last I checked football was a team game and if Matt Prater misses a couple of those FG's nobody cares about Tebow.So he wins and that's how he's changing the game?

1 more TD and we will then see all the NE backups...maybe they will even hav some fans suit up so as to not getanyone injured. Tebow will shine in the 4th Q. Maybe they can give up. There's no shame.

Can we all agree the Tim Tebow experiment was a failure and move on now?
:rolleyes: When Tebow is hoisting the Lombardy multiple times over the next 10 years you're going to feel really silly posting this garbage.
Wanna bet on this?
Watching the greatest QB to ever play the position hoist the Lombardy is enough for me.
Brady? Montana? Manning? Already happened. Good luck on your pipe dream though, Matt Prater is the MVP of the Broncos.
Tebow is changing the game and you can't handle it. He'll keep silencing his haters one victory at a time.
What exactly is he changing? The QB position can have a low completion % and QB Rating? :lmao:
He's a threat to the defense whenever he has his hands on the ball. Take away the passing game and a Manning is useless. YOU CANT DO THAT WITH TEBOW! He'll tear you apart with his legs and his arm.
Why are you taking away the most important part of being a QB? That's like saying a RB can't take a handoff.
TEBOW WINS!!!! ISNT THAT ALL THAT MATTERS?!!?!?
SHHHHH! Pipe down, you'll scare off all the fish!!!

It would take some serious stones to videotape Denver in the playoffs, again, but the way this game is going I wouldn't be surprised at all. Let's see what the players have to say when the game is over.

I think Tom Terrific got a little sick of all the Tebow love.
Rightfully so. The Tebow trash that ESPN and the NFL network rolled out of their pieholes this past week had to make all football fans puke.
:yawn: Not a Tebow supporter but you haters are pretty boring now. I didn't see anything on Tebow that bothered me. It's just another player they focus on. Get used to it, it happens every year.

1 more TD and we will then see all the NE backups...maybe they will even hav some fans suit up so as to not getanyone injured. Tebow will shine in the 4th Q. Maybe they can give up. There's no shame.
I actually LIKE Tebow. Bring on the 4th quarter. :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread