What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Police ambushed and killed in "start of revolution" in Vegas (2 Viewers)

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20050503/federal-report-marijuana-causes-mental-illness

Children who use marijuana before age 12 are twice as likely to later develop serious mental illness as those who don't try the drug until they're 18, according to a federal report released Tuesday.
From your link:

But Paul P. Casadonte, MD, a psychiatrist and associate clinical professor at New York University, cautions in an interview that research is not yet strong enough to show a causal link between marijuana use and serious mental disorders. He suggests that such claims by Walters and other administration officials were intended to further the Bush administration's efforts to quell young peoples' marijuana use.

Jerad Miller's post on Inforwars in 2012

Now, that was my last encounter with police officers. I’m afraid they may try to do some stuff like that to my fiance and I. For the most part, I’m a law abiding citizen. I believe in Gods law. You know the ones. Dont steal, dont murder, etc. I fear that if they came, even with a warrant, that I feel they are being unlawfull and infringing upon my rights. I feel that I have been violated and tread upon. That the so called justice system has done me harm. I do not wish to kill police. I understand that most of them believe they are doing the right thing. Yet, I will not go to jail, because I have not committed a crime! I would rather die than be labeled as a criminal. Let them call me a terrorist. Let them label me as a fanatic, some nut job. I know the truth, and so does God. I’m sure our founding fathers were labeled as such. Call me a radical, i will wear that badge with pride. Because America is a radical idea! Brought up upon radical thinking. That each man has constitutional rights that are God given and cannot be taken away no matter what. I refuse to stand by and let them dictate my life. My family loves me, my neighbors love me. I do good for the community, more than any cop can claim. How can a police officer have a consience arresting people who have done nothing to harm a fellow american? How can they sleep at night? I wouldnt be able to. So as i reflect, I’m being pushed further and further into a corner. I am like a wild coyote. You corner me, I will fight to the death. I love America, i love the idea of it. I am broken hearted tho to see people so pacified by materealism and obsession with hollywood stars. It is our duty as American citizens to stand against tyranny. To stand against corruption at all levels. How did this happen? That patriots like me could be resting under the boot of tyrants, and as i plead for help from my fellow americans they just walk on by. All the while thinking, at least its not happening to me. Yet, the sad thing is, it is happening to them. So, do I kill cops and make a stand when they come to get me? I would prefer to die than sit in their jail, when I have done nothing to hurt anyone.
Lucky we have smart Republican laws like this one getting on the book to address his concerns.

Jerad Miller's post on Inforwars in 2012

Now, that was my last encounter with police officers. I’m afraid they may try to do some stuff like that to my fiance and I. For the most part, I’m a law abiding citizen. I believe in Gods law. You know the ones. Dont steal, dont murder, etc. I fear that if they came, even with a warrant, that I feel they are being unlawfull and infringing upon my rights. I feel that I have been violated and tread upon. That the so called justice system has done me harm. I do not wish to kill police. I understand that most of them believe they are doing the right thing. Yet, I will not go to jail, because I have not committed a crime! I would rather die than be labeled as a criminal. Let them call me a terrorist. Let them label me as a fanatic, some nut job. I know the truth, and so does God. I’m sure our founding fathers were labeled as such. Call me a radical, i will wear that badge with pride. Because America is a radical idea! Brought up upon radical thinking. That each man has constitutional rights that are God given and cannot be taken away no matter what. I refuse to stand by and let them dictate my life. My family loves me, my neighbors love me. I do good for the community, more than any cop can claim. How can a police officer have a consience arresting people who have done nothing to harm a fellow american? How can they sleep at night? I wouldnt be able to. So as i reflect, I’m being pushed further and further into a corner. I am like a wild coyote. You corner me, I will fight to the death. I love America, i love the idea of it. I am broken hearted tho to see people so pacified by materealism and obsession with hollywood stars. It is our duty as American citizens to stand against tyranny. To stand against corruption at all levels. How did this happen? That patriots like me could be resting under the boot of tyrants, and as i plead for help from my fellow americans they just walk on by. All the while thinking, at least its not happening to me. Yet, the sad thing is, it is happening to them. So, do I kill cops and make a stand when they come to get me? I would prefer to die than sit in their jail, when I have done nothing to hurt anyone.
Lucky we have smart Republican laws like this one getting on the book to address his concerns.
What could go wrong?

I wonder if I was carrying a weapon, and the shooters are telling people to get out (rather than killing anyone) if I draw down on him or just GTFO. I'd be curious to hear what some gun owners would do in this situation.
Basing my opinion on absolutely nothing other than my 2 cent brain, I would assume most carrying would do the same thing. Especially an off duty cop or former military. If I was in that position, I would attempt the same, what's the point of carrying? If you're tough enough to carry, should be tough enough to act. :shrug:

I wonder if I was carrying a weapon, and the shooters are telling people to get out (rather than killing anyone) if I draw down on him or just GTFO. I'd be curious to hear what some gun owners would do in this situation.
Basing my opinion on absolutely nothing other than my 2 cent brain, I would assume most carrying would do the same thing. Especially an off duty cop or former military. If I was in that position, I would attempt the same, what's the point of carrying? If you're tough enough to carry, should be tough enough to act. :shrug:
This alone should be enough to convince most sane people not to carry. Nothing good comes from the decision to carry a weapon imo.

This alone should be enough to convince most sane people not to carry. Nothing good comes from the decision to carry a weapon imo.
I wouldn't disagree with that completely, but if it's an off duty cop or military personnel, I see no issue. A somewhat sane, average joe like me with very little gun experience? Yea, I shouldn't be carrying and engaging in Wild West shootouts in a wal-mart..

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't disagree with that completely, but if it's an off duty cop or military personnel, I see no issue. A somewhat sane, average joe like me with very little gun experience? Yea, I shouldn't be carrying and engaging in Wild West shootouts in a wal-mart..
Law enforcement and military personnel would be different. Part of carrying responsibly is to avoid a situation if possible. The weapon should only be a last resort. If these lunatics were giving people the opportunity to get out, he should have taken it. Not sure how it all went down, but it would be different if he thought other people's lives were in danger.

When he pulled his weapon he should have used it. Not sure why else you would show your weapon unless you were law enforcement.

Law enforcement and military personnel would be different. Part of carrying responsibly is to avoid a situation if possible. The weapon should only be a last resort. If these lunatics were giving people the opportunity to get out, he should have taken it. Not sure how it all went down, but it would be different if he thought other people's lives were in danger.

When he pulled his weapon he should have used it. Not sure why else you would show your weapon unless you were law enforcement.
As I've heard, the guy walked in and fired a single shot into the air, then yelled for everyone to get out. That's when the concealed weapon guy pulled his out and told the guy to put his weapon down, then the lady shot him from behind (she didn't have her gun out initially).

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20050503/federal-report-marijuana-causes-mental-illness

Children who use marijuana before age 12 are twice as likely to later develop serious mental illness as those who don't try the drug until they're 18, according to a federal report released Tuesday.
From your link:

But Paul P. Casadonte, MD, a psychiatrist and associate clinical professor at New York University, cautions in an interview that research is not yet strong enough to show a causal link between marijuana use and serious mental disorders. He suggests that such claims by Walters and other administration officials were intended to further the Bush administration's efforts to quell young peoples' marijuana use.
:goodposting:

More recent research here (Schizophrenia Research)

Results revealed that low use of alcohol, but neither cannabis use nor tobacco use at baseline, contributed to the prediction of psychosis in the CHR sample.

and here (NIH study)

The current data do not support low to moderate lifetime cannabis use to be a major contributor to psychosis or poor social and role functioning in high-risk youth.

After all- it is all about feeling/being tough... :rolleyes:

I carry and I do not feel "tough" because of it. I choose to give myself a fighting chance in the event of no other options. I'm getting out of dodge if at all possible in a situation such as this.

As I've heard, the guy walked in and fired a single shot into the air, then yelled for everyone to get out. That's when the concealed weapon guy pulled his out and told the guy to put his weapon down, then the lady shot him from behind (she didn't have her gun out initially).
Not sure where the comment came from earlier that he "did everything right"? Doesn't sound like it.

I carry and I do not feel "tough" because of it. I choose to give myself a fighting chance in the event of no other options. I'm getting out of dodge if at all possible in a situation such as this.
Cool, and that's probably the best thing to do.

To glock, I probably used a bad choice of words. Moreso if you're experienced enough and you're confident enough to carry, then I would think you're comfortable to get involved. But I wouldn't know, because I am neither of those things, just guessing at how I would feel if i was.

Norman Paperman said:
Billy Bats said:
you can retreat and hold your gun at the same time. just having a gun doesn't mean you have to go solve problems.

Billy Bats said:
I took a firearms training class. The instructor talked about this and said personally, he would only draw if he thought he had to to protect himself or his family. He said he would not do it for property or for other people. So I was just curious what the normal opinion is on this.

Pretty clear to me he is dead solely because he pulled out that gun. Another example of guns in the hands of the citizenry causing the death of innocents.
How many others could have been killed had he not pulled out that gun?
I think one less person would've been killed had he not pulled out his gun (himself). From what we know right now, his death made no discernible difference. Police showed up, I think they exchanged some fire, and the girlfriend offed the guy and herself.

Pretty clear to me he is dead solely because he pulled out that gun. Another example of guns in the hands of the citizenry causing the death of innocents.
How many others could have been killed had he not pulled out that gun?
I think one less person would've been killed had he not pulled out his gun (himself). From what we know right now, his death made no discernible difference. Police showed up, I think they exchanged some fire, and the girlfriend offed the guy and herself.
At first I thought a victim was undercover but the civilian with the concealed weapon had wanted to be a cop.

Dad.

Amanda, 22, and her husband, Jerad Miller, 31, have been identified by police as the couple behind the shooting rampage in Las Vegas on Sunday that left two police officers and a shopper dead.

“She was my sunshine and now she's gone, and I just don't think that I'll be able to get over it,” said Todd Woodruff, 48, of Lafayette. “That son of a ##### took my sunshine. He ought to be glad he's dead or else I'm chasing him down.”

It was Amanda, police said, who shot several times at the officers, killed the Wal-Mart shopper and finally, under fire from police, shot her husband and then herself, bringing the day’s death toll to five.

Authorities are still looking for a motive, but believed the pair shared an ideology with “militia and white supremacists,” including the belief that law enforcement was the “oppressor.”

A 2011 Facebook page revealed a darker side of Amanda, in which she warned that "the people of the world" are "lucky I can’t kill you now but remember one day I will get you because one day all hell will break loose and I’ll be standing in the middle of it with a shotgun in one hand and a pistol in the other.”

But as far as her father is concerned, the problem was all Jerad Miller’s. Woodruff said he begged his daughter not to marry the man who was obsessed with far right-wing movements like Patriot Nation.

“She just said, 'I love him, Dad,'“ Woodruff said, speaking on the patio out front of a modest house in Lafayette, where his daughter was raised. “I told her, 'If you really love him that much, I'll try to put up with him. But if I ever see a mark on you from him, I'll kill him.”

Amanda, who grew up in Lafayette, was a good student at Jefferson High School where she played the violin. Woodruff said Amanda met Jerad on a visit to a flea market where he worked as a cashier.

Woodruff minced no words about the wedding. “I didn’t even want to be there,” he said. “The only reason I was there was because I wanted to walk my daughter down the aisle for the first time. But I puked my head off in the bathroom beforehand because I so didn’t want her to marry him.”

Nor did he want her to move to Las Vegas. At the time, the couple was staying with the Woodruffs after giving up their apartment. Amanda was working at Hobby Lobby and was going to transfer to the Las Vegas store, he said.

“She said there was something out there, some movement she wanted to be a part of,” Woodruff said.

The Millers — who left social media messages declaring the beginning of a “revolution,” told the same to neighbors prior to their attack, and draped a body of a slain officer in a “Don’t Tread on Me” flag emblematic of the Tea Party — may have been planning something much larger than the original assault. A police search of their home uncovered “numerous papers including detailed plans to take over a courthouse and execute public officials,” according to the New York Times, and now an investigation is open to see who else they may potentially have been in talks with when it came to overthrowing authority
http://www.care2.com/causes/who-is-responsible-for-creating-the-las-vegas-shooters.html

http://www.salon.com/2014/06/10/alex_jones_facebook_and_the_government_are_trying_to_frame_the_las_vegas_shooters/

Speaking on his “InfoWars” radio show on Monday, conspiracy theorist extraordinaire Alex Jones claimed that the recent public shooting in Las Vegas — during which a man and his wife murdered two police officers, another person, and then themselves — was a secret plot by the government to discredit gun fetishists such as himself.
:lmao:
I listened to his podcast for awhile for kicks. This is literally his take on every single shooting. Newton. The movie theater shooting in Colorado. It's all done by the government to sway public opinion so that they can take away are guns and make it safe for the New World Order.

ETA: Ironically, wouldn't surprise me at all if these two were Alex Jones fans.

http://www.salon.com/2014/06/10/alex_jones_facebook_and_the_government_are_trying_to_frame_the_las_vegas_shooters/

Speaking on his “InfoWars” radio show on Monday, conspiracy theorist extraordinaire Alex Jones claimed that the recent public shooting in Las Vegas — during which a man and his wife murdered two police officers, another person, and then themselves — was a secret plot by the government to discredit gun fetishists such as himself.
I listened to his podcast for awhile for kicks. This is literally his take on every single shooting. Newton. The movie theater shooting in Colorado. It's all done by the government to sway public opinion so that they can take away are guns and make it safe for the New World Order.

ETA: Ironically, wouldn't surprise me at all if these two were Alex Jones fans.
Facebook indicated that at least the man was a fan.

top dog, would you mind if we delved into your posting a bit deeper (no games/schtick). I assume you carry a gun because you don't feel "safe," *NOT* to try and feel/appear "tough." How long have you carried a gun (I assume you have a conceal and carry permit)? Did any particular thing happen in your life to make you feel as though you wanted/needed to carry a gun with you? Or was it more a situation of hearing/reading stories of shootings, assaults, etc. happening in the media (or to others around you)? Also, are you ex-military? Did you grow up in a family of hunters? Just wondering if being around guns as a child and/or as a professional earlier in your career influenced your attitude related to arming yourself.

Billy Bats said:
I definitely don't agree.

If someone yanks out a gun and is yelling at everyone to get out, I think I rather just get out instead of pulling out my gun and having a showdown.

Unless he was saying for everyone to get out except my family or something.

The idea of carrying (for most people I would think) isn't to try and play Johnny Hero, but moreso a means to defend yourself.

Billy Bats said:
I definitely don't agree.

If someone yanks out a gun and is yelling at everyone to get out, I think I rather just get out instead of pulling out my gun and having a showdown.

Unless he was saying for everyone to get out except my family or something.

The idea of carrying (for most people I would think) isn't to try and play Johnny Hero, but moreso a means to defend yourself.
:goodposting:

Is Not about playing Johnny law every chance you get.

Is about having a last line of self defense in situation that threatens the lives of you or loved ones.

top dog, would you mind if we delved into your posting a big deeper (no games/schtick). I assume you carry a gun because you don't feel "safe," *NOT* to try and feel/appear "tough." How long have you carried a gun (I assume you have a conceal and carry permit)? Did any particular thing happen in your life to make you feel as though you wanted/needed to carry a gun with you? Or was it more a situation of hearing/reading stories of shootings, assaults, etc. happening in the media (or to others around you)? Also, are you ex-military? Did you grow up in a family of hunters? Just wondering if being around guns as a child and/or as a professional earlier in your career influenced your attitude related to arming yourself.
Sure. I would be happy to share why myself and my wife both are registered permit holders. I am not ex-military. I did grow up around firearms. I started hunting when I was probably around 13 with my brothers and father. I currently do not hunt now. Not because I don't believe in hunting or anything like that, mainly due to being too busy with life. My wife grew up around and shooting firearms as well. Her father was an avid enthusiast and owned countess guns that she shot with him. My children are comfortable with firearms as well. My daughter who is 21 has shot many weapons growing up. My 19 yr old son is in the Army and had hunted with his uncles for years. My 13 year old knows that anytime he wants to I will take him to the range.

We are not the stereotypical redneck gun nuts that most of the anti-gun crowd sees when they think about guns. College educated, six figure income level. We don't shoot beer cans off the fence in the back yard. We don't yell "Merica!" as we fire weapons at the range. I am a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment right for individuals to posses firearms.

My wife and I both became permit holders in 2012. We both felt she really could benefit from being a CCW holder. I went through the training with her. She is a property manager for low income housing. She is constantly going in and out of developments in the worst part of the city. I don't particularly like her profession but she is very good at it and it is her calling. She has a big heart and enjoys helping I guess. Myself, I am an IT professional for a small company. Many times I will get a notification that we have a server issue or some other hardware related problem. I end up heading into closed warehouses in some shady areas at all hours of the night by myself. I definitely feel more comfortable with a weapon in these situations.

I do not carry all the time, but I am honestly happy that I have the ability to do so when I decide to. I'm a firm believer in proper training for this huge responsibility. I have told both my older kids to NOT get a permit at 21 as state law allows here. I don't believe they are ready for that kind of responsibility at that age. I sure wasn't. It changes the way you have to handle yourself and the situations that you may find yourself in. You have to be level headed and avoid confrontation, even when other people piss you off. No alcohol when you are carrying. Not even a sip. The police take that part of the permit law very seriously.

I have 2 brother-in-laws (Construction workers) and a sister-in-law (Nurse) who are permit holders. My wife's boss is a permit holder as well as the owner of their company. The Director of IT in our company is a permit holder. Our Business Development and Sales Manager in the company also carries. The Production Scheduler and Shipping Manager also carry in our sister company. Just to give you an idea of the number of people who have permits here and their professional status.

Top dog - good on you and raising your kids. You know that there are plenty of parents and adults who are not as responsible though, right? What's the harm in making education and training on safety, use, and storage with an exam or something as a requirement for a gun license though? What's the harm in registration and people being held responsible if their weapon gets into the wrong hands through poor storage (especially if a theft is unreported)?

top dog, would you mind if we delved into your posting a big deeper (no games/schtick). I assume you carry a gun because you don't feel "safe," *NOT* to try and feel/appear "tough." How long have you carried a gun (I assume you have a conceal and carry permit)? Did any particular thing happen in your life to make you feel as though you wanted/needed to carry a gun with you? Or was it more a situation of hearing/reading stories of shootings, assaults, etc. happening in the media (or to others around you)? Also, are you ex-military? Did you grow up in a family of hunters? Just wondering if being around guns as a child and/or as a professional earlier in your career influenced your attitude related to arming yourself.
Sure. I would be happy to share why myself and my wife both are registered permit holders. I am not ex-military. I did grow up around firearms. I started hunting when I was probably around 13 with my brothers and father. I currently do not hunt now. Not because I don't believe in hunting or anything like that, mainly due to being too busy with life. My wife grew up around and shooting firearms as well. Her father was an avid enthusiast and owned countess guns that she shot with him. My children are comfortable with firearms as well. My daughter who is 21 has shot many weapons growing up. My 19 yr old son is in the Army and had hunted with his uncles for years. My 13 year old knows that anytime he wants to I will take him to the range.

We are not the stereotypical redneck gun nuts that most of the anti-gun crowd sees when they think about guns. College educated, six figure income level. We don't shoot beer cans off the fence in the back yard. We don't yell "Merica!" as we fire weapons at the range. I am a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment right for individuals to posses firearms.

My wife and I both became permit holders in 2012. We both felt she really could benefit from being a CCW holder. I went through the training with her. She is a property manager for low income housing. She is constantly going in and out of developments in the worst part of the city. I don't particularly like her profession but she is very good at it and it is her calling. She has a big heart and enjoys helping I guess. Myself, I am an IT professional for a small company. Many times I will get a notification that we have a server issue or some other hardware related problem. I end up heading into closed warehouses in some shady areas at all hours of the night by myself. I definitely feel more comfortable with a weapon in these situations.

I do not carry all the time, but I am honestly happy that I have the ability to do so when I decide to. I'm a firm believer in proper training for this huge responsibility. I have told both my older kids to NOT get a permit at 21 as state law allows here. I don't believe they are ready for that kind of responsibility at that age. I sure wasn't. It changes the way you have to handle yourself and the situations that you may find yourself in. You have to be level headed and avoid confrontation, even when other people piss you off. No alcohol when you are carrying. Not even a sip. The police take that part of the permit law very seriously.

I have 2 brother-in-laws (Construction workers) and a sister-in-law (Nurse) who are permit holders. My wife's boss is a permit holder as well as the owner of their company. The Director of IT in our company is a permit holder. Our Business Development and Sales Manager in the company also carries. The Production Scheduler and Shipping Manager also carry in our sister company. Just to give you an idea of the number of people who have permits here and their professional status.
Thanks for sharing. You sound like a very responsible and sensible gun owner. :thumbup:

Top dog - good on you and raising your kids. You know that there are plenty of parents and adults who are not as responsible though, right? What's the harm in making education and training on safety, use, and storage with an exam or something as a requirement for a gun license though? What's the harm in registration and people being held responsible if their weapon gets into the wrong hands through poor storage (especially if a theft is unreported)?
I'm not against common sense gun control. The problem with most of these ideas is implementation, real world benefits and of course cost. It doesn't make sense to implement SOMETHING just so you can feel like you are accomplishing something. Especially if the tangible results are small.

For example, universal background checks. I'm not against this. I'm not sure if it will make a real difference, but I don't mind submitting to a background check when I purchase a weapon at the store, why not if I'm buying it from a person? I want to buy a weapon from Mr. Smith. We could meet at the local FFL and run a background check. This ALREADY happens if you purchase a firearm from any of the online firearms distributors. If I buy from cheaperthandirt.com I pay them for the gun. Must have the weapon shipped to a FFL holder and pay them a transfer fee which includes a background check.

Registration on the other hand doesn't seem like the tangible benefits would outweigh the costs. I carry a Kahr CM9 firearm that I purchased from a local gun store. If that weapon is ever used in a crime, tracing it back to me can already be accomplished. Kahr sold the weapon to gun shop. Gun shop has paperwork that is filed that shows purchase by me. What is registration going to accomplish that can't already be done via this process? When I purchase a weapon it's not like buying milk at Walmart. There is paperwork filed that shows who and when purchased that weapon.

You should be held responsible if your weapon gets into the wrong hands. Although my children are well versed in firearms, we don't leave firearms accessible to them. Say my wife and I are going out to eat and plan on having a few drinks, just the two of us. We know we can't carry. We are not going to just throw the guns in the top of the closet or something. They are always secured. My 13 year old knows how to shoot a firearm. He has been taught how dangerous they are and how mishandling them can kill. I trust him enough to hand him a loaded weapon at the range and let him fire it without hurting himself or others. He is also 13. I don't trust him alone with a weapon. To ignore how fragile the mind is at that age is not a good thing.

Yes, I realize there are people out there who are not as responsible as us. And I'm sure there are others who do an even better job. I wish I had the answers but I don't. I know that banning guns will not work. Good luck getting the millions off the streets. Not going to happen. Want to make the background checks better to include better mental health checks? Ok. I'm not against training and education. I had to take a hunters safety course to get my license when I was young. Believe it or not, I still remember the videos that I watched and the emphasis on safety.

I had to take a hunters safety course to get my license when I was young. Believe it or not, I still remember the videos that I watched and the emphasis on safety.
:thumbup: I took hunters safety as a kid, and took it again with both of my kids. My son will probably never hunt, but the firearm safety aspect of the training alone was worth it for him to go through.

Are firearm safety classes currently being taught in schools? Would anyone be against these classes?

The pair ran to Walmart where Jerad Miller fired off one round and told people to get out, McMahill said.

A shopper, identified as Joseph Wilcox, told his friend he was going to confront the suspects.

"He was carrying a concealed weapon, and he immediately and heroically moved towards the position of Jerad Miller. Upon completing that action, he did not realize that Amanda Miller was with Jerad Miller," McMahill told reporters.

He continued: "As soon as he began to confront Jerad Miller with his firearm, Amanda Miller removed her firearm and shot him one time in the ribs area where he immediately collapsed."

Wilcox, 31, "died attempting to protect others," Gillespie said.
Shooters telling people to get out and not shooting, I'm getting out. But if they walk in guns blazing I would know there are two shooters thus one couldn't surprise me.

I had to take a hunters safety course to get my license when I was young. Believe it or not, I still remember the videos that I watched and the emphasis on safety.
:thumbup: I took hunters safety as a kid, and took it again with both of my kids. My son will probably never hunt, but the firearm safety aspect of the training alone was worth it for him to go through.

Are firearm safety classes currently being taught in schools? Would anyone be against these classes?
People are against sex ed because they think it makes kids have sex. The idiots would be out in full force if firearm safety was taught in schools.

:lol: at the craziest dude on the forums trying to shrink folks

"First off.... how have you been? "

People are against sex ed because they think it makes kids have sex. The idiots would be out in full force if firearm safety was taught in schools.
I was afraid of that.

I carry a gun for 3 years now and it is because I believe less mass murders would occur if more responsible people carried and if there were no easy targeted areas. As such, I feel I should be one of those people. My folks are conservative, not hunters, and did own a shotgun (no pistols) for house protection only.

I was afraid of that.
Sex?

I carry a gun for 3 years now and it is because I believe less mass murders would occur if more responsible people carried and if there were no easy targeted areas. As such, I feel I should be one of those people. My folks are conservative, not hunters, and did own a shotgun (no pistols) for house protection only.

This is good schtick

This is good schtick
What are your thoughts on Volunteer police departments?

This would be interesting to hash out- would the left be in favor of firearm safety in schools?

Users who are viewing this thread