What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Portis - Rest of the way (1 Viewer)

george

Footballguy
He's injured and not likely to play this week.

Yet he is ranked VERY high in the RB rankings going forward.

Do others think he will continue to be the stud he has been this season or will he be a borderline RB1/RB2 the rest of the year? Opinions, please.

This is starting to smell like one of those injuries that could linger longer than originally stated. Portis owners should feel better if they also have Betts as it's looking more like he will be a go this week.

I think he will be fine week 12 onward. This is a minor injury he sustained.
I wasn't aware that a Grade 2 MCL tear is "minor". Recovery time can range from 2 weeks to over a month. I just hope he's 100% for week 14 onwards, it's my only shot at winning it all.

I think he will be fine week 12 onward. This is a minor injury he sustained.
I wasn't aware that a Grade 2 MCL tear is "minor". Recovery time can range from 2 weeks to over a month. I just hope he's 100% for week 14 onwards, it's my only shot at winning it all.
Its already been two weeks and Portis was trying to get back for this week. I cant imagine him letting this keep him out another week when he was 50-50 to start this week.

Users who are viewing this thread