What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post your bad first 6 draft picks... (2 Viewers)

gurly  Watkins  Jeffery  Ingram  Bernard  Wilson

10 team from the 6th spot-thought getting Gurly there was great value

I'd like to invite @Soootch, @mr roboto, @pinkham13, @gabes1919, @Dr. Octopus, @matttyl, @irishidiot, @Deamon,  @Pipes, @cap'n grunge, and @Ned Ryerson to join a new 12-team redraft league I'm starting up. 

What? No, no particular reason. Just thought it'd be a fun group, why?   :lol:  
You'd have to deal with me on the waiver wire. I've been told my particular brand of roster churning is... aggravating haha

But as for this year's draft, 10 team ppr keeper league:

1.9 - Charles (Bad)

2.2 - Evans (Great)

3.9 - Fleener (Bad)

4.2 - Bernard (Steady I guess)

5.9 - Forfeit for keeper

6.2 - Floyd (Bad)

Keepers - Robinson (Bad), K. Allen (Bad)

So yeah, it makes me really feel like I don't know #### about drafting. That said, still in 2nd place. The year has been bad for everyone, only the waiver wire can save you

You guys might want to PM Deamon before posting your team here and make sure his grading system is acceptable for you to label it a bad draft.
Ya that would work.

It just seems that people have the obsession to talk about their teams so much that they think pretty solid drafts are bad ones.

Elliott, AP, Charles, Martin, Luck, Tate

Loathe this roster, nice mix of low trade value and low roster maneuverability on the WW since no season long IR (besides AP).

Users who are viewing this thread