What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pro Gun Activist Shot in Back by Son, Days After Praising His Shooting Skills (1 Viewer)

Someone should teach this kid that when you pull a gun and fire it at someone else you shoot to kill. 
Two in the heart, one in the head. 

In fact I remember fondly my carefree boyhood in Wisconsin back in the 60's.  My father and grandfather would take us out shooting.  Before we could start we had to review the rules of gun safety and etiquette.  Rule number one, always presume every gun is loaded.  Rule number two, never point a gun at anything you are not willing to kill.  Rule number three, two in the heart, one in the head.  Rule number four, always wipe all fingerprints from rounds as you load them and always police up your brass.  Rule number five, filing or grinding alone will not obliterate serial numbers, always over stamp them at least twice after grinding, and then heat and chemically treat the area. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread