What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Aaron Rodgers, NYJ (2 Viewers)

Soon Rodgers will be VP 5 times if you catch my drift
You meant MVP. I hope the Jets go to the Super Bowl, unless they bump up against the Colts in the playoffs.
You want Rodgers to have a great year, I think we've all got it by now.
Of course, I like a good underdog story. It would be great to see him make a full recovery from a severe injury. Besides, I'm sure the owners of Jets skill players hope he bounces back.

I hope he retires soon so I can stop hearing about this idiot. He should've ended his career as a Packer.
It seems like yesterday he was waiting in the green room to be drafted. Life flies by, then you’re dead.

I seem to remember people on these boards calling him a self-absorbed, classless idiot back when he was Favre's backup. The signs were all there even back then.
I remember Favre being the classless one, not wanting to mentor Rodgers. I like Aaron Rodgers and hope he goes out with a great year in NY. Maybe two.
I remember when tearing an achilles meant the end of your career - times sure have changed. As people Favre and Rodgers are like two peas in a pod. Great QBs though, and now there's Love - how lucky can one franchise be?
What exactly do people think Love is? Is everyone ignoring the 50% of the games where he was awful? Are people ignoring the complete self destruction on the last drive against the Niners? So odd.

I hope he retires soon so I can stop hearing about this idiot. He should've ended his career as a Packer.
It seems like yesterday he was waiting in the green room to be drafted. Life flies by, then you’re dead.

I seem to remember people on these boards calling him a self-absorbed, classless idiot back when he was Favre's backup. The signs were all there even back then.
I remember Favre being the classless one, not wanting to mentor Rodgers. I like Aaron Rodgers and hope he goes out with a great year in NY. Maybe two.
I remember when tearing an achilles meant the end of your career - times sure have changed. As people Favre and Rodgers are like two peas in a pod. Great QBs though, and now there's Love - how lucky can one franchise be?
What exactly do people think Love is? Is everyone ignoring the 50% of the games where he was awful? Are people ignoring the complete self destruction on the last drive against the Niners? So odd.
I think Love is an ascending asset.

This is the Aaron Rodgers thread and I don't want to derail any trash talk about him, so I will just quickly say that in most of my leagues, Love finished as a top 5 QB and I agree that he's an ascending player who's probably still learning the game and has a lot of improving to do.

Signing Tyron Smith is a good thing for Rodgers if he still has a couple of years in him.

"The offensive line overhaul is complete and Aaron Rodgers has a new blindside protector at left tackle. Smith is an elite pass protector who ranked fifth among offensive tackles in QB pressure percentage last season, per NFL Next Gen Stats. In the span of a few days, general manager Joe Douglas added three starters -- Smith, left guard John Simpson and right tackle Morgan Moses. The Jets still could draft a tackle with the 10th pick, but this lessens the urgency.".

Schilling's shenanigans were the first for me- nothing surprises anymore. Quacks are going to quack.

More pressing questions: How's the Achilles doing? Garret Wilson shareholders want to know.
FBGMod, you want to delete this comment.

We don't need emotional political takes in the Shark Pool. Go to the Discord Rejects Group for that stuff.

Aren’t you special

So happy GB is done with hi, m
As a Lions fan, I'm kind of bummed out. It would be so awesome if they were going into the season with this crap serving as a distraction. With the Jets, it will have less of an impact, since they are going to find a way to stink regardless of their QB's sanity levels

Users who are viewing this thread