What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Colin Kaepernick, Free Agent (2 Viewers)

Almost as compelling... Potatoes is expected to trade at 25.54 EUR/100KG by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. Looking forward, we estimate it to trade at 29.30 in 12 months time. Potatoes futures are widely traded on the European Energy Exchange (EEX).
Say, that reminds me, I haven't been to the FFA in a couple years, is @Maurile Tremblay still only eating potatoes?

That was a thing, right?

Almost as compelling... Potatoes is expected to trade at 25.54 EUR/100KG by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. Looking forward, we estimate it to trade at 29.30 in 12 months time. Potatoes futures are widely traded on the European Energy Exchange (EEX).
Say, that reminds me, I haven't been to the FFA in a couple years, is @Maurile Tremblay still only eating potatoes?

That was a thing, right?
No idea what you are talking about ... I dont know what FFA is, dont know who Maurile Tremblay is or if he/she/it eats potatoes

Even though we haven't seen Kaepernick since 2016 I'd take what's left of him over Wilson if I was some big Jets fan. Man, has it been that long since he played. My goodness.

Last edited:
Can we kill this thread already? Kaepernick is a has-been (if he ever even was). On a separate note, Jeff George is also a Free Agent.

There. Now I bumped this dreaded thread yet again! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread