What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** Quasi Official MNF Giants vs Cowboys ***** (1 Viewer)

not collarbone. shoulder. hes gonna be out awhile. eff!thats sound is austins value getting hammered into the basement.
Probably will drop in value, but I bet in PPRs Austin will still have decent numbers. I think Kitna will go to him often. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part though.

There goes my #1 scoring fantasy team in my number one league F THIS ####
Keep us updated.
I'm in that league with him. 2nd place gets a wicker basket filled with jellycocks, needless to say finishing 3rd is preferable.
The winner gets bent over and taken advantage of. That is why I never try to win but it seems funny you've won every year sense it inception. Very weird but hey to each his own.

not collarbone. shoulder. hes gonna be out awhile. eff!thats sound is austins value getting hammered into the basement.
Probably will drop in value, but I bet in PPRs Austin will still have decent numbers. I think Kitna will go to him often. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part though.
kitna will be just fine as a back up....relax everyoneand pray

i prob over reacted. he looked very hurt lying on the ground, but then seemed better once he limped off on his shoulder.

Keep us updated.
I'm in that league with him. 2nd place gets a wicker basket filled with jellycocks, needless to say finishing 3rd is preferable.
The winner gets bent over and taken advantage of. That is why I never try to win but it seems funny you've won every year sense it inception. Very weird but hey to each his own.

i prob over reacted. he looked very hurt lying on the ground, but then seemed better once he limped off on his shoulder.
I didn't get a chance to see it, but from the sounds of things Romo is definitely out the rest of this game. Just basing it off what you guys are saying.

Wade Phillips is the best cheerleader ever. Guy just wears his emotions on his sleeve.

Keep us updated.
So you're saying you're a pitcher

Users who are viewing this thread