What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** Quasi Official MNF Giants vs Cowboys ***** (1 Viewer)

Wow, Coughlin's ready to keep piling it on. Thought we would see some extra Bradshaw/Jacobs in the second half. Guess the Cowboys get to reap what they sow.

Absolutely no heart. Good teams rally around each other and play their butts off when the QB goes down, this team crumbles and stops trying.

Cant wait for a real coach to come to Dallas. Get this train wreck off the field. Pathetic.

If you are the Giants when do you start resting your starters? 18 point lead is plenty for this game. No reason to chance having someone getting rolled up on or straining a hammy diving over a Dallas DB into the endzone.

Absolutely no heart. Good teams rally around each other and play their butts off when the QB goes down, this team crumbles and stops trying. Cant wait for a real coach to come to Dallas. Get this train wreck off the field. Pathetic.
Trade you Childress for a 7th?

wow how you gonna let brandon jacobs bounce to the outside and then run 30 yards or so by you?

how long is recovery time on a fractured collarbone? i got witten and austin.........and i can't have Austin getting larry fitzgeraled by Kitna

Nicks is the new #1 WR in fantasy in my opinion. This guy is impossible to cover. He is fast and strong. Wow.

I know the cowboys are just moving out of his way, but he turned this game around before they gave up.

wow how you gonna let brandon jacobs bounce to the outside and then run 30 yards or so by you?

how long is recovery time on a fractured collarbone? i got witten and austin.........and i can't have Austin getting larry fitzgeraled by Kitna
You got FITZED!!!8-10 weeks...

see that short pass to austin? that's what you need to do on 1st and 2nd down.....these stupid draws/ pass to the flat aren't working

my sister got one in the 7th grade. Her arm was in a sling for a month. If anyone owns Romo, I think it's safe to go ahead and drop the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread