What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

quick poll: where do you keep your plunger? (1 Viewer)

Just had a dumb argument. Wife says that everybody keeps a plunger for your toilet in the garage. I

• i am a goofball and keep the plunger for our house in the garage

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • i am a normal person and keep a plunger in a bathroom

Votes: 115 76.7%
  • keep plunger in a closet or other place in the house

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • don't own a plunger

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
I used to have a plunger on demand at all times because every 10th poop was going to crush the toilet... so definitely in the bathroom.

Moved to a new home and i have better toilets now.  I'm clog free for 4 months now
You are clog free because none of your deuces ever make it to a toilet.

How often do you savages plug up a toilet that you need a plunger in hand before you flush? I think I’ve had to deploy a plunger once in the last 5 years.

:toilet:
Between the two kids, multiple times a week. 

In a caddy next to the toilet like a normal human being (with2 brontosaurus poop having kids)

Wildcat said:
Not mine.  Even so, don’t get the comparison.  Because children might have poop on them, that means we should allow poop-covered items in our house?
Personally I wouldn’t allow children in my house.

Three bathrooms, one plunger.  Odds on it being in the right one in an emergency are not good anyhow, so might as well keep it in the garage and avoid the "yuck" factor.  BTW, overflowing toilets are stopped faster by shutting off the water supply than by plunging.
This. 4 bathrooms (look at me!)

Just turn off the water if there's an issue. Then fix it. 

We actually have two plungers. The larger one in the garage, smaller one in our 9-7-3 yo's bathroom. Just because that's where we used it last. 

Users who are viewing this thread