What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Rams at Niners** (-4, 41) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

F'n MOODY!!!!

Missed FG AND a PAT!!!

####!
The thought of Moody kicking a critical FG in the playoffs is pretty scary.

What really sucks is the draft capital they used for Moody while FAs like Aubrey and Dicker shine.
1st FG he’s missed in his last 40 attempts, no?
No. He was 21 for 24 this year. Big miss was the game winner or game loser if you prefer in Cleveland.

Hope he is fine, but not a good way to go into the playoffs, missing a short FG and an XP

Honestly @Wingnut - if the 49ers really wanted to win this game, wouldn’t they have started Purdy & kept Aiyuk & Deebo in longer?

I’m just sayin. I don’t think they cared. And when scoreboard watching, maybe they made some late game decisions to maybe not win.

Maybe the hope is that the Rams, who they’ve owned, will knock off DET, giving them an easier 2nd round.

Maybe careful what you wish for, but it’s certainly possible.

No. He was 21 for 24 this year. Big miss was the game winner or game loser if you prefer in Cleveland.

Hope he is fine, but not a good way to go into the playoffs, missing a short FG and an XP
I stand corrected. Maybe it was PAT I was remembering.

Honestly @Wingnut - if the 49ers really wanted to win this game, wouldn’t they have started Purdy & kept Aiyuk & Deebo in longer?

I’m just sayin. I don’t think they cared. And when scoreboard watching, maybe they made some late game decisions to maybe not win.
Dunno, Shanahan didn't seem too happy about it:

“I’m trying not to get too upset about how it ended, but I’ve got to keep it in perspective. Our goal was to get ready for the playoffs.”

I stand corrected. Maybe it was PAT I was remembering.
He misses them to the same place too, wide right. Maybe its easier to correct than if he was all over the place, like me when I play golf

Users who are viewing this thread