What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rams vs Saints - Week 9 (1 Viewer)

However this plays out Rams are still the better team IMO, no way this game is this close in the 4th quarter if it was played in LA

The play will be reviewed by the Elias Sports Bureau, who could end up issuing a stat correction, which could affect fantasy scores.
I know. They'll issue a correction, which will affect mine, actually. I was being facetious.

I was kind of agreeing with you with tongue-in-cheek. It was a lateral.   

Rams get wat too cute with their play calliing sometimes. 

i didn’t like that sequence at all. At least have Gurley as a leak-out option if the deep ball isn’t there. That 1st down rollout was awful. 

I can’t tell how the downfield coverage looks with what you get on TV but Goff’s either been scared to throw some downfield passes this game or the saints coverage has been better than usual

Peters was with KC and if you are let go by KC at this stage you can't have much left in the tank.

Peters being Peters.  

No matter how this ends I feel much better about things.  Huge response to get back in the game after giving up 35 in the first.  Good mental toughness.  

Last edited by a moderator:
You wonder how many times he’s had to go pull that phone out of the padding after everybody’s left on games he didn’t score in

idiot

Way to waste a timeout. If you're gonna throw deep on 3rd, then you ought to have your 4th down play ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread