What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Christian McCaffrey, SF (4 Viewers)

Any news about his injury? Mitchell getting that last drive has to be a little concerning.
49ers RB Christian McCaffrey said, "My shoulder felt a little weird," and that's why he didn't go back in the game. He said he didn't feel like he'd be able to grip the ball.

Kyle Shanahan McCaffrey told him it was a stinger when he came out.

"I don't know, I'm not a doctor, but I feel fine now." - McCaffrey after the game, on how his shoulder is feeling.

how stupid were the Panthers for moving him that cheaply? Guy is a wrecking ball, best RB in the league by far...what a steal for the 49'ers.

how stupid were the Panthers for moving him that cheaply? Guy is a wrecking ball, best RB in the league by far...what a steal for the 49'ers.
At the time, a lot of the 49er fan base was screaming that it was a huge overpay for a RB who is “injury prone”. Seemed foolish at the time but even way more now.

Users who are viewing this thread