What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Dalvin Cook, Free Agent (2 Viewers)

Cook getting traded or released with Mattison taking over would just make my whole off-season spectacular.
The outcomes I see for Dalvin will be either traded, cut or taking a paycut.

I'm pulling for Mattison to rise to the top but would expect a day 2 RB to join him, with a chance of Bijan though my guess right now is the Vikings are going to end up moving back in round one since they only have 5 picks.

Again I'm hopeful for Mattison but reason I see them moving on from Dalvin and I'm not optimistic that Mattison is going to ascend to a feature back type role is some comments that Kevin O'Connell was making a few weeks ago. He was talking about ways to work to free up Jefferson, who slumped a bit near the end of the year, and one thing he was saying was that he thought some of the problems in the passing game were due to problems in the run game. Said something about the way defenses were playing them was conducive to running and they were not maximizing it and also not running well was putting to much pressure on Cousins. He did not call out any RB's, one can argue he was laying blame at blocking, but hearing that it sure did not give me a ton of confidence their starting RB next year is on the team though I tend to think Mattison should be a 1B type at worse for any rookie other then Bijan

KOCs comments might lead me to believe we might see some "Deebo-esque" plays for JJ this year

ESPN's Dianna Russini reports "all signs point to" the Vikings parting ways with Dalvin Cook.

Vikings GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah was noncommittal on Cook's future with the team a few weeks before the draft. There have been trade and cut rumors surrounding Cook throughout the offseason. If the Vikings were going to trade him, there is a good chance it would have happened prior to the draft. Now they may simply choose to cut him. If the release happens after June 1st, Minnesota will save $9 million against the cap with an $8.2 million dead cap hit spread out over the 2023 and 2024 seasons. The team brought Alexander Mattison back in free agency and drafted UAB running back DeWayne McBride in the seventh round. Mattison would get the first crack at the starting gig and would immediately vault into high-end RB2 territory if Cook is released.
RELATED:
May 11, 2023 at 12:04 PM ET

What RB is he going to crush? Achane, Pachecho, his own brother?
Miami makes very little sense to me. They already have an older RB who can do everything Cook can (albeit less durable) in Mostert, and Achane was a pretty sizable pick commitment considering how little draft capital they had.

KC makes some sense if he's willing to ring chase and play for like 25% of his Vikings salary. Reid has a history of bringing in vets for a year.

I would think Buffalo is set with Damien Harris and Latavius Murray as compliments to James Cook.

The real question is, how good is 2023 Dalvin Cook? I felt he's looked pretty mediocre the last 2 seasons and seems to be headed toward a Zeke-esq cliff. Truthfully, I don't think Dalvin should be an NFL starter in 2023. It also depends on what Dalvin wants. Does he want to be paid the highest, does he want the biggest workload with the hope of maybe rehabbing his value, or does he want to ring chase? All 3 answers lead to different teams.

I think Tampa Bay would make a lot of sense, if he wants to go somewhere he'll get a lot of work and could rehab his value. Maybe Cleveland as Hunt's replacement, with his history with Stefanski? Maybe the LA Chargers as the compliment to Ekeler, as a lesser form of ring chasing (LA is at least a playoff contender) but ultimately, I think Cook's smartest move (if he doesn't wanna ring chase in KC) would be taking a sizeable pay cut to stay in Minnesota. He's not likely finding a better (or even as good) situation this late in the offseason.

Miami makes very little sense to me. They already have an older RB who can do everything Cook can (albeit less durable) in Mostert, and Achane was a pretty sizable pick commitment considering how little draft capital they had.

KC makes some sense if he's willing to ring chase and play for like 25% of his Vikings salary. Reid has a history of bringing in vets for a year.

I would think Buffalo is set with Damien Harris and Latavius Murray as compliments to James Cook.

The real question is, how good is 2023 Dalvin Cook? I felt he's looked pretty mediocre the last 2 seasons and seems to be headed toward a Zeke-esq cliff. Truthfully, I don't think Dalvin should be an NFL starter in 2023. It also depends on what Dalvin wants. Does he want to be paid the highest, does he want the biggest workload with the hope of maybe rehabbing his value, or does he want to ring chase? All 3 answers lead to different teams.

I think Tampa Bay would make a lot of sense, if he wants to go somewhere he'll get a lot of work and could rehab his value. Maybe Cleveland as Hunt's replacement, with his history with Stefanski? Maybe the LA Chargers as the compliment to Ekeler, as a lesser form of ring chasing (LA is at least a playoff contender) but ultimately, I think Cook's smartest move (if he doesn't wanna ring chase in KC) would be taking a sizeable pay cut to stay in Minnesota. He's not likely finding a better (or even as good) situation this late in the offseason

I do wonder what he's looking for as well.. From what I've read and heard he still considers himself elite which is why he's rebuffing a pay cut. But if/when he's free and the market speaks and if it does not tell him what he wants to hear then what? He for sure does not seem to view himself as a #2 either.

Life's hard on these older RB's. Was reading yesterday some comments from Skip Peete, Tampa's new RB coach and Zekes RB coach the last few years, said he was talking to Zeke recently and told him if he wants to play he needs to come to grips with fact it's going to be for like $1million. This may be why him, Hunt and Fournette are not signed. They can't come to grips with it.

The draft kind of worked out well for them because it seemed like a lot of teams with Rb's added more while some backfields are pretty light and if they wait into training camp maybe more spots open but I still don't think any of them are going to get paid much, but Cook should be the most in demand.

My best guess remains he goes to either Miami, KC, Buffalo or Dallas. The first 3 because he's better then anything they have and Dallas because they don't view Pollard as a bell cow type.

I honestly don’t understand the narrative that he’s been mediocre the last two years. He was RB #8 last year in the league I own him. He had over 1100 rushing yards and averaged 4.4 ypc. Add to that another 300 yards receiving and 10 TDs and I don’t see how that’s mediocre. Now can he fall off a cliff? Absolutely. But nothing from last year tells me he can’t continue to be a lead back. Oh and in 2021, He had very similar numbers to 2022 In a few less games.

I think Tampa Bay would make a lot of sense, if he wants to go somewhere he'll get a lot of work and could rehab his value. Maybe Cleveland as Hunt's replacement, with his history with Stefanski? Maybe the LA Chargers as the compliment to Ekeler, as a lesser form of ring chasing (LA is at least a playoff contender) but ultimately, I think Cook's smartest move (if he doesn't wanna ring chase in KC) would be taking a sizeable pay cut to stay in Minnesota. He's not likely finding a better (or even as good) situation this late in the offseason

I do wonder what he's looking for as well.. From what I've read and heard he still considers himself elite which is why he's rebuffing a pay cut. But if/when he's free and the market speaks and if it does not tell him what he wants to hear then what? He for sure does not seem to view himself as a #2 either.

Life's hard on these older RB's. Was reading yesterday some comments from Skip Peete, Tampa's new RB coach and Zekes RB coach the last few years, said he was talking to Zeke recently and told him if he wants to play he needs to come to grips with fact it's going to be for like $1million. This may be why him, Hunt and Fournette are not signed. They can't come to grips with it.

The draft kind of worked out well for them because it seemed like a lot of teams with Rb's added more while some backfields are pretty light and if they wait into training camp maybe more spots open but I still don't think any of them are going to get paid much, but Cook should be the most in demand.

My best guess remains he goes to either Miami, KC, Buffalo or Dallas. The first 3 because he's better then anything they have and Dallas because they don't view Pollard as a bell cow type.
I would think if Dallas isn't comfortable with what they have behind Pollard, they'd be more likely to just bring Zeke back, as he knows the offense, and is a good locker room guy.

I'm not sure Dalvin is better than what Miami, KC, or especially Buffalo have. I think KC is an interesting possibility though.

The thing with Zeke, Fournette, Hunt and Cook in my opinion, is that they honestly all looked rough last season. Like, it isn't just teams not wanting to spend on older RBs, its the fact that none of them look like guys who should be starting anymore, Dallas for example, should have made the move to Pollard 2+ years ago.

I honestly don’t understand the narrative that he’s been mediocre the last two years. He was RB #8 last year in the league I own him. He had over 1100 rushing yards and averaged 4.4 ypc. Add to that another 300 yards receiving and 10 TDs and I don’t see how that’s mediocre. Now can he fall off a cliff? Absolutely. But nothing from last year tells me he can’t continue to be a lead back. Oh and in 2021, He had very similar numbers to 2022 In a few less games.
He was a solid fantasy RB, due to workload, and playing 17 games (RB13 PPG) he wasn't very efficient with his touches, and 4.4 YPC isn't very good with one of the best OLs in the NFL (the narrative that the Vikings OL is mediocre to bad is crazy, Philly, Baltimore, and Atlanta were the only better ones in the NFL) and defenses mostly concerned with stopping Jefferson 1st.

Cook is still a solid runner, but the big plays have been evaporating (and he's always been a boom/bust type runner) and he has regressed in the passing game both as a receiver (where he's average) and a blocker (where he's bad)

A-F scale, I'd call Cook a C- at this point. He's a better player than Zeke or Fournette still. I'd probably call him and Hunt equals, but Hunt has more off field baggage.

A shade under 1,500 yards (counting his 300 receiving) first year in a new offense. 10 TDs and selection as a pro bowl alternate. He may fall off a cliff at 28 (some RBs do and many don't), but I don't think any but the extreme elite would call that a C- season.

I think MIN will cut him if he insists on 14 Mil because later career RBs don't get paid that any more. But I'd guess he can sign for 6 Mil if released, or 7-8 Mil if he will agree to cut back and stay a Viking. I hope in this long silence they have been working on something - not just waiting for June 1.

I would think if Dallas isn't comfortable with what they have behind Pollard, they'd be more likely to just bring Zeke back, as he knows the offense, and is a good locker room guy.

I'm not sure Dalvin is better than what Miami, KC, or especially Buffalo have. I think KC is an interesting possibility though.

The thing with Zeke, Fournette, Hunt and Cook in my opinion, is that they honestly all looked rough last season. Like, it isn't just teams not wanting to spend on older RBs, its the fact that none of them look like guys who should be starting anymore, Dallas for example, should have made the move to Pollard 2+ years ago
Thanks for reply but honestly don't agree with anything you are saying here or your previous reply.

I think Tampa Bay would make a lot of sense, if he wants to go somewhere he'll get a lot of work and could rehab his value. Maybe Cleveland as Hunt's replacement, with his history with Stefanski? Maybe the LA Chargers as the compliment to Ekeler, as a lesser form of ring chasing (LA is at least a playoff contender) but ultimately, I think Cook's smartest move (if he doesn't wanna ring chase in KC) would be taking a sizeable pay cut to stay in Minnesota. He's not likely finding a better (or even as good) situation this late in the offseason.
Now wait just a damn minute, we cannot compare Cook to Mostert, I'm sorry.
Let's look at the careers and the numbers, that's not a fair comparison at all IMHO
And it should be noted that Miami has virtually nothing invested in Mostert or Wilson but they did trade a 5th for Jeff mid season last year
Neither was able to carry it even 200 times over the season. Mostert topped out at 180 and almost every Miami fan breathed a sigh of relief that he made it all season

Cook-Achane as a tandem in the Miami backfield is super juicy, as a Miami fan i want to believe this is happening. It would take the entire Miami offense up another notch or two.

The Dynasty cast fills up the message boards most of the summer and redraft heads check in a couple weeks ahead of Week 1.
Some dedicated big money players in redraft might be sifting info daily but most redrafters these days just show up when camp reports start to trickle in

Dynasty players feel like every RB that's 25 and older is ancient, just how it is
Use it to your advantage

Let's look at the careers and the numbers, that's not a fair comparison at all IMHO
And it should be noted that Miami has virtually nothing invested in Mostert or Wilson but they did trade a 5th for Jeff mid season last year
Neither was able to carry it even 200 times over the season. Mostert topped out at 180 and almost every Miami fan breathed a sigh of relief that he made it all season

Cook-Achane as a tandem in the Miami backfield is super juicy, as a Miami fan i want to believe this is happening. It would take the entire Miami offense up another notch or two.
Yeah, the Mostert comparison is horrible. Mostert is not even in the same zip code as Cook as a pure runner. Great speed and not much else

I didn't mean to imply Mostert and Cook are equals, I was saying I think they are both less talented than Achane at this point, so why bother spending the money for a player who would fill a similar role as a #2 RB.

A-F scale,
I view Cook as a C-, Mostert as a D+, and Wilson as a D.

Of the other available FA RBs, I'd have Hunt as a C-, Fournette as a D+, and Zeke as a D.

I think Achane is better than all those guys.

ETA: Its possible that I am overstating a dislike of Cook, because of posts stating he hasn't clearly declined, and I found that to be very odd, because he's clearly declined a lot in each of the last 2 seasons, despite the offense around him getting better. He was coming from a pro bowl level, so he can lose a bit and still be useful, I just feel like he's lost more than just a bit. Truth be told, if Miami were looking for a RB, I'd probably rather have Hunt, as I assume he'd be quite a bit cheaper.

Last edited:
Dynasty players feel like every RB that's 25 and older is ancient, just how it is
Use it to your advantage
Very true statement. I find this to be the case with all positions. Dynasty guys are very against and allows for some good deals to keep you always competitive. It's why I evaluate on 2 yr windows (which is low in dynasty terms for most) but it allows you to pick up aging guys with enough tread left on the cheap.

ETA: Its possible that I am overstating a dislike of Cook, because of posts stating he hasn't clearly declined, and I found that to be very odd, because he's clearly declined a lot in each of the last 2 seasons, despite the offense around him getting better. He was coming from a pro bowl level, so he can lose a bit and still be useful, I just feel like he's lost more than just a bit. Truth be told, if Miami were looking for a RB, I'd probably rather have Hunt, as I assume he'd be quite a bit cheaper.
Not attacking you travdogg, just responding because I find this discussion interesting. Mainly because I completely disagree with your position 😀. What I do agree is that if you are comparing his last 2 years to his 2020 season you are correct BUT, I see that season as an anomaly more than a normal progression for him. If you look at his 2019, 2021, & 2022 seasons they are all roughly equivalent. The 2020 season where he got 312 carries and over 1900 yards is the outlier. To me that was his perfect storm season. I don’t expect him to repeat it. But he certainly hasn’t declined from his 2019 season.

Dynasty guys are very against and allows for some good deals to keep you always competitive. It's why I evaluate on 2 yr windows (which is low in dynasty terms for most) but it allows you to pick up aging guys with enough tread left on the cheap.
While I agree with this, I find that like all things it’s a bit contextual.

You have to have the right roster balance & be in a competitive window to capitalize on buying “aging vets”.

A team in one of my leagues kept adding bargain vets in attempt to go for it - after a couple years his roster was very old and he had 1 LCG loss to show for it.

But in general I agree.

This subject is near & dear to me as I’m about to embark on a 14 or 16 (we’re not sure yet) team IDP SF TE-P startup league snake draft and I’m wrestling with age in my tiers.

Dynasty-wise I’d ideally want to draft an “all under 26” team, but I also want to compete now, which sometimes means scooping up those vets that fall in startup drafts. For example, Kelce will still be outstanding value but he’s likely a very short term asset. Likewise with guys like Kupp & Diggs. They’re going to help teams win now, but longevity is such an important factor in dynasty. And with elite aging players especially they’re still going to command relatively early selections.

It vexes me.

I didn't mean to imply Mostert and Cook are equals, I was saying I think they are both less talented than Achane at this point, so why bother spending the money for a player who would fill a similar role as a #2 RB.

A-F scale,
I view Cook as a C-, Mostert as a D+,
and Wilson as a D.

Of the other available FA RBs, I'd have Hunt as a C-, Fournette as a D+, and Zeke as a D.

Well, a C- and a D+ are about as equal as you an get, so you are implying that they are equal :wink:

But he certainly hasn’t declined from his 2019 season.
While true, it seems he still wants to be paid like his perfect storm season. (Hey, who wouldn’t?)

Vikes don’t want to pay him $14M, he’s unlikely to take $6M, so June 1st they’ll likely cut him if they haven’t worked anything out.

That’s seeming more and more likely since they couldn’t move him during the draft.

Not attacking you travdogg, just responding because I find this discussion interesting. Mainly because I completely disagree with your position 😀. What I do agree is that if you are comparing his last 2 years to his 2020 season you are correct BUT, I see that season as an anomaly more than a normal progression for him. If you look at his 2019, 2021, & 2022 seasons they are all roughly equivalent. The 2020 season where he got 312 carries and over 1900 yards is the outlier. To me that was his perfect storm season. I don’t expect him to repeat it. But he certainly hasn’t declined from his 2019 season.
Don't worry, I never feel attacked. I'm not a person who takes disagreement personally. I agree with parts of your post. 2020 was certainly an anomaly rushing for Cook. However, by that same token 2019 was an anomaly receiving, he's never come close to 500+ yards again, or 10 YPR. So, from an overall standpoint, I view 2021-2022 as different from 2019 as well as 2020.

I think an important thing to remember with Cook is that he played 17 games last season, so all of his overall numbers are goosed a bit, as he'd missed 2-4 games every other season since 2019. 1383-6 in 13 games, is more impressive than 1468-10 in 17 games.

Overall, I see a guy who has declined in YPC the last 2 seasons (even if 2020 was an outlier) and has declined even more as a receiver since 2019. I just don't see anything special about Dalvin Cook the player in 2023.

Fantasy wise, I'd probably have him in the RB15-20 range if he stays in Minnesota, if he leaves, he's more likely to move down than up.

A-F scale,
I view Cook as a C-, Mostert as a D+, and Wilson as a D.

30 TDs in '19-'20
16 TDs in '21-'22
You're not incorrect that his number have dipped a lot the last 2 seasons, especially TDs.

I wasn't coming down on you in any way, just see a huge difference between Raheem and Dalvin, more so as a Miami Dolphins fan
Dalvin Cook grew up in my home town of Miami, it's not easy being the starting RB on Miami Central High, I assure you. Then he toppled FSU and was a sure fire hit coming out of college
1st 2 seasons were injury filled, most of his career he's been banged up but at the same time he's produced at a very high level, turns 28 before the season starts, doubt anyone pays him a lot of money. Still would like to see Miami look into what it would take to insert him into the Mostert role and push off from Raheem, appreciate what he did with us in Coach MM 1st season.

I absolutley do think Dalvin has declined a little and I would say that for almost every RB near his age who has had that much recent wear and tear, which I guess makes me the dynasty guy MOP was referencing. But he's not fallen off the slope, just starting his descent.

He's still good, still a top 32 RB as both a runner and highly versatile 3 down skill set and there would be a lot of teams in the league he'd be a clear upgrade as the #1RB and high majority of the league at least A or B or a 1A/1B type rotation.

But he's not the same guy he was when he was 23-24 and I don't think any highly used 28 year old RB is either. People can point to CMC and Ekeler as two about to be 27/28 year old RB's who are the top two RB's chosen right now in redrafts and say I don't know what I'm talking about. To that I"d say I think CMC benefited greatly from missing so much time the previous two seasons and Ekeler's career usage has not been as taxing. And saying that I have my concerns with both of them living up to their ADP next season. Not trying to turn this into a CMC/Ekeler discussion, just saying I tend to view all RB's in this age/usage range as having lost at least a little.

I absolutley do think Dalvin has declined a little and I would say that for almost every RB near his age who has had that much recent wear and tear, which I guess makes me the dynasty guy MOP was referencing. But he's not fallen off the slope, just starting his descent.

He's still good, still a top 32 RB as both a runner and highly versatile 3 down skill set and there would be a lot of teams in the league he'd be a clear upgrade as the #1RB and high majority of the league at least A or B or a 1A/1B type rotation.

But he's not the same guy he was when he was 23-24 and I don't think any highly used 28 year old RB is either. People can point to CMC and Ekeler as two about to be 27/28 year old RB's who are the top two RB's chosen right now in redrafts and say I don't know what I'm talking about. To that I"d say I think CMC benefited greatly from missing so much time the previous two seasons and Ekeler's career usage has not been as taxing. And saying that I have my concerns with both of them living up to their ADP next season. Not trying to turn this into a CMC/Ekeler discussion, just saying I tend to view all RB's in this age/usage range as having lost at least a little.
I don't wanna dwell too much on things that aren't about Cook, but I would disagree about RBs declining at similar age rates as Cook. I think CMC was playing some of the best football of his career last year. Did missing time in 20-21 help in the sense of wearing down less? Maybe, maybe not, could argue less wear and tear, but getting hurt is probably never a good thing long term. That's a different discussion.

Nick Chubb is actually older than CMC, and he hasn't lost a thing. Aaron Jones is older than all 3 of CMC, Cook, and Chubb, and he's lost nothing, and was as efficient as he's always been in his career last season. Then there's Derrick Henry, who looks pretty much the same to me, only the offense kinda fell apart around him so his YPC is lower because defenses don't respect anyone else. Even at 27-29 I think Chubb, CMC, and Henry are 3 of the 4 best RBs in the NFL, and light years ahead of Dalvin.

The only big time RB's that I think have fallen off to the same extent Cook has during this timeframe are Zeke and Kamara, and Kamara at least has the excuse that his team lost a HOF QB.

I don't wanna dwell too much on things that aren't about Cook, but I would disagree about RBs declining at similar age rates as Cook. I think CMC was playing some of the best football of his career last year. Did missing time in 20-21 help in the sense of wearing down less? Maybe, maybe not, could argue less wear and tear, but getting hurt is probably never a good thing long term. That's a different discussion.

Nick Chubb is actually older than CMC, and he hasn't lost a thing. Aaron Jones is older than all 3 of CMC, Cook, and Chubb, and he's lost nothing, and was as efficient as he's always been in his career last season. Then there's Derrick Henry, who looks pretty much the same to me, only the offense kinda fell apart around him so his YPC is lower because defenses don't respect anyone else. Even at 27-29 I think Chubb, CMC, and Henry are 3 of the 4 best RBs in the NFL, and light years ahead of Dalvin.

The only big time RB's that I think have fallen off to the same extent Cook has during this timeframe are Zeke and Kamara, and Kamara at least has the excuse that his team lost a HOF QB.
I think those declines usually start showing in their age 27 season. Sometimes a little sooner like hard used Zeke and Mixon but 27 is typically the age I really see it. Am age whocj Chubb and CMC have yet to play. Let’s see how this looks after this season

And there is always wear and tear component. Chubbs had a lot of carries but Hunt has saved a lot of wear and tear on his body, kept his snap counts relatively low.

Saying all that I do expect a decline next year in both CMC and Chubbs performance.

And l’ve said this before to you on Kamara and will again. I don’t think he’s declined in the way you keep saying he has. Like Cook he’s had a little decline but mis-usage and injuries have been bigger issues to him.

I think those declines usually start showing in their age 27 season. Sometimes a little sooner like hard used Zeke and Mixon but 27 is typically the age I really see it. Am age whocj Chubb and CMC have yet to play. Let’s see how this looks after this season

And there is always wear and tear component. Chubbs had a lot of carries but Hunt has saved a lot of wear and tear on his body, kept his snap counts relatively low.

Saying all that I do expect a decline next year in both CMC and Chubbs performance.

And l’ve said this before to you on Kamara and will again. I don’t think he’s declined in the way you keep saying he has. Like Cook he’s had a little decline but mis-usage and injuries have been bigger issues to him.
In conjunction to what you said there are analytics on the number of carriers and the ratio of performance decline and I think it starts to show credible decline starting around the 1500 to 2000.

Considered fragile his whole career, finally puts in a full year and he’s “ in decline” lol tough crowd. That said in redraft I’d probably pass but in dynasty and keeper he’s again more valuable than you can sell him for, especially with team issues and the shoulder surgery.

Well, I think he's still worth a projected mid to midlate 2024 2nd in dynasty. Signed in this AM to random offer to give up the pick and immediately started looking around to see if he'd broken a hip or something

Well, I think he's still worth a projected mid to midlate 2024 2nd in dynasty. Signed in this AM to random offer to give up the pick and immediately started looking around to see if he'd broken a hip or something

I'm with you. That seems like a smash accept.

Father Time is indeed undefeated, but he probably won't be nosing around too intrusively this year as far as Cook is concerned. If you're a contender, why not?

Not sure Dalvin would be all that pricey though.

I agree he won't be prohibitively pricey. I'm just wondering what the Chiefs think about any investment at RB. They haven't had a clearly dominant lead back in who knows how long. Not since Mahomes has been a pro.

Kareem Hunt was pretty darn good for them before his release

Oh yeah, amazing how quickly we forget. And Mahomes was there, too.
He fumbled the **** the **** out of the bag on that one. Through his first 27 games, he was basically averaging 50/1700/17. I don't know how much he ultimately would have made because he is a RB but his reputation would certainly be as one of the best RBs of the generation...or maybe he just would have been hurt and lost some effectiveness like RBs seem to do.

Father time is undefeated.
I think Brady took him to a draw.
Nah man, Brady kicked his ***.
Nope, FT still won in the end and is still undefeated.
I don't know, Brady looked alright to me last year. Certainly wasn't his best year but his QBR was still better in 2022 than it was for his age 24,25,26,27 and 28 year old season. His QB rating was better than several seasons in his 20s, 30s and earlier 40s.

Users who are viewing this thread