What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Mike Boone, DEN (1 Viewer)

In the end Mattison out, Boone starts, Vikings can’t block the Packers & my opponent put up so many points I think he’s already in 1st place next year, so it didn’t matter who I started.. :doh:  

You know what? I made a rookie mistake. Boone is third string for reason. He’s small and can’t cut. I know it’s my fault by Jesus I wish I don’t hear Bloom go off on two podcasts about how Boone would be a starter on many teams and was “A GREAT PLAYER!”. 

This is a mistake on all our parts trusting this guy. I thought I was so smart bidding in this guy and getting. Had I not, the lineup I had in place Tuesday would have won.

Hopefully I remember this. 

You know what? I made a rookie mistake. Boone is third string for reason. He’s small and can’t cut. I know it’s my fault by Jesus I wish I don’t hear Bloom go off on two podcasts about how Boone would be a starter on many teams and was “A GREAT PLAYER!”. 

This is a mistake on all our parts trusting this guy. I thought I was so smart bidding in this guy and getting. Had I not, the lineup I had in place Tuesday would have won.

Who would you have played instead? 

It’s a point to shirt for sure but outside this message board and the 35k contest and the Primer sorting your multiple league FAs the analysis is worse than free sites. 

Mack, OBJ, Gallup, 

thought about Miller though and benched Fuller.  

Miller and Fuller stunk this week. Gallup did well but had 9 yards the week before. OBJ scored but he has been a total disaster all year. Mack, yeah not sure why you played Boone over Mack. 

Wow, tough call. Cook in TE premium the last 6 weeks has been performing the same as Gurley, Nick Chubb and Mostert. Hard to bench him but I get the choice. It was easy for me putting Boone in. 
Actually Boone was in no matter what with how hyped I felt. I went back and forth 5 times on Bell and Cook. And finally chose Bell because I thought he’d get more opportunities and he did 29 touches and cook had three catches but two TDs, I ####ed up. I feel sick. But oh how I wish I never would have bid for Boone. My lineup Tuesday would have won.

Forced to start him (Henry injury) and bought into the hype. Going to lose In large part because Carson got hurt and my opponent had Indy Defense. 

Too bad, thought we had something here.  :kicksrock:

450 replies for this backup backup?  Lol, as a cook Mattison owner In two leagues who couldn’t get Boone and won in both title games anyway I say yay.  

Users who are viewing this thread