What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB - MIN - Adrian Peterson - Quest - MNF - INACTIVE (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
If you hear about the status of Adrian Peterson, please post only todays news in here.

Status information from during the week is not required.

For lineup decisions and conjecture, please go to the Assistant Coach forum or an unpinned thread respectively

This thread is for todays news only, not opinion

Is there any real threat that this game could be cancelled? Seems like a lot of people are saying the conditions are not safe.

Is there any real threat that this game could be cancelled? Seems like a lot of people are saying the conditions are not safe.
The Game will be played, the field is as safe as roads will be for those going to the game. :thumbup:At this point moving the game would be headache/unfair.

Too much $ on the line to cancel, they will play. From what I've seen and read the Q tag is just precautionary type, AP should play.

It's gonna be a slop fest, running straight up the gut 40 times for each team. I like the vikes in that game honestly, so AP could have decent numbers at the end of the day, 100 yds 1 TD. Don't see Forte with much success unless he happens to get 10 dumpoffs for the PPR guys/gals. If anybody is locked into any WR/TEs tonight, I do not envy you at all...good luck! Overall I like the Bears D as the best play of the game.

What a joke. If he is being held out due to conditions, and not due to his injury than the Vikes should be investigated.....

What a joke. If he is being held out due to conditions, and not due to his injury than the Vikes should be investigated.....
:bag:
Was Minn truthful to the fans and media in their injury reporting? ALL and I mean ALL accounted were that he would play. Heck, he practiced his regular schedule this week.I think for the organization and for AP it is the best decision. I do. But let the fans and media know more than 1 hour before game time.

Users who are viewing this thread