What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

REUNION League Draft Thread (4 Viewers)

..........I am planning on just running this in one thread unless anyone has violent objections.
I'll let you know if it gets too big by shaking violently.PM sent to next two for my pick, I'm sleepy.ETA: Still sleepy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent list to radballs, so TL should shoot that PM to Ollie, when 5.10/11 is up

I'm going to be gone most of the day, 'til 7 or 8 this evening

just saw the "Draft 'n Go" feature on MFL for this year, where our type league is 'free' and they allow us to use the "Draft" function, meaning private, predraft lists!

just a thought for next season, as keeping the threads up is alot of work, not to mention the load on Twilight

With Thomas Jones being taken right before me, I'm almost forced to look in another direction, as there is a big dropoff at RB...

5.12 Jerricho Cotchery, WR, NYJ

Whoo hoo!! 5.9 Greg Olsen CHI TE.

pm'ing Ollie.
thanx TL...I split the day between spending time w/my Dad and w/my kids and grandchildren :stirspot: I'll be around after work this morning for a short while, and will send my pick to TL if it doesn't get back to me

My list and Valence's list sent to radballs...
:shrug:OK...once Hook, the keeper of the lists picks, then he should PM radballs, who has picks for valence and SinrmanI'm about to knock out some "honey-do's", then log some rack time, so I'll shoot my list to TL---in short:1)Hook picks, PM's radballs for 3 selections2)Ollie picks, PM's Team Legacy for 23)Scott picks, PM's Fiddles and all is right in the world again!I need a :yes: ***EDIT***keep in mind my goofy overnight hrs have me checking in ~2AM and then again 7AM eastern on an almost daily basis---if you are a left coast type and want to shoot a short list to an early rising east coaster, that might help facilitate moving this puppy along as we seek a pre-July 4th finish

blah, blah, blah Ginger, blah, blah

back to drafting................end of the toilet here, so I don't get the choices I wanted [:finger:] ..but I can inflict some pain :-)

5.14 Owen Daniels, TE, Planet Houston

and

6.01 John Carlson, TE, SeaChickens

over to radballs for a few

6.04 Laveranues Coles, WR, CIN

PMing Team Legacy
When I looked at ravnz list, i was PO'd... He had COLES at the top after Daniels. COLES was my guy, but then I looked and said, oh well, I can still get HOLT, who was second on his list... as long as nobody grabs COLES...Dangit!!

Ravenz selects - 6.05 Torry Holt, WR, JAX

back to the drawing board for me.

6.07 Matt Ryan QB Falcons

at the risk of jinxing myself way too many things are falling my way so far

was debating ryan or cooley last round

glad to land both here

6.6 Matt Schaub QB, HOU >>> The Schaub > Daniels connection should scare plenty of folks this year!

pm'ing.
FIXEDand in a perfect world if you had taken Daniels then I would have taken Olsen and Schaub.................but who knows.......we both had fun this way :mellow:

6.04 Laveranues Coles, WR, CIN

PMing Team Legacy
When I looked at ravnz list, i was PO'd... He had COLES at the top after Daniels. COLES was my guy, but then I looked and said, oh well, I can still get HOLT, who was second on his list... as long as nobody grabs COLES...Dangit!!

Ravenz selects - 6.05 Torry Holt, WR, JAX

back to the drawing board for me.
If it makes you feel any better, if Cotchery had been taken by my 5th rounder, I would have taken Coles...

Heading out soon to an early dinner and to see a rookie league game, so won't be around for a few hours.....hopefully PAE arrives and we can get rolling again.................

Not a very good day. Started early as my Dad had a reaction from taking his bedtime antibiotic w/o food. Took almost till lunch to get it figured out. Left them right about noon and traveled back home. Went the long way so I could take photos of on-going construction at a roadway that my guys designed. It was 97 degrees while I was out.

Quick lunch at Sonic and then on toward home. Temp actually reached 100 at 5:15 about fifteen minutes out. The wife got home an hour before me and called and said the ac was out. It was 91 IN THE HOUSE. Luckily, we have an awesome neighbor and he came over and worked on it. Froze up and finally at 8:45, he discovered that the fan housing in the attic (don't even want to guess that temp), so we have to wait till tomorrow to buy new part.

In the meantime, I am at a Holiday Inn, so all should beware of my upcoming pick..... :thumbdown: It is very cool in our room and I am enjoying being here.

By the way, did PAE have a similar day???

Sorry for the hold up fellas. Traveling for work.

6.13 Lance Moore, WR , Saints

Twilight selects

6.14 Jonathan Stewart, RB, Car

7.1 Chris Wells RB, AZ

7.2 Devin Hester, WR, CHI

Users who are viewing this thread