What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rick and Morty on Adult Swim (1 Viewer)

Let me see if I've got this straight...
Morty is from the dimension that morphed into Cronenberg characters in Season 1. That dimension's Beth and Summer died after being frozen in ice in Season 3, while that dimension's Jerry was killed by Rick Prime, who is believed to be the Rick from this same dimension.

Rick is from a dimension (C-137?) where his wife Diane and daughter Beth died many years ago -- presumably killed by a bomb planted by Rick Prime. There's presumably no Morty in this dimension.

Summer and Beth are from the Replacement Dimension, which had a very similar timeline to the Cronenberged dimension. Their Rick and Morty had died after successfully preventing their dimension from turning into Cronenbergs in Season 1, at which point they were replaced by the Rick and Morty that we all know.

Jerry is from an unknown dimension. He was accidentally swapped with Replacement Dimension Jerry at the end of the "Jerryboree" episode of Season 2.

Morty is from the dimension that morphed into Cronenberg characters in Season 1. That dimension's Beth and Summer died after being frozen in ice in Season 3, while that dimension's Jerry was killed by Rick Prime, who is believed to be the Rick from this same dimension.

Rick is from a dimension (C-137?) where his wife Diane and daughter Beth died many years ago -- presumably killed by a bomb planted by Rick Prime. There's presumably no Morty in this dimension.

Summer and Beth are from the Replacement Dimension, which had a very similar timeline to the Cronenberged dimension. Their Rick and Morty had died after successfully preventing their dimension from turning into Cronenbergs in Season 1, at which point they were replaced by the Rick and Morty that we all know.

Jerry is from an unknown dimension. He was accidentally swapped with Replacement Dimension Jerry at the end of the "Jerryboree" episode of Season 2.
Seems about right

GB you for putting in the effort.

Man, I really need to watch this sober. I didn't follow any of this.

Easy enough to find some randos who can do good impressions of the characters to continue the show. Going to recast Solar Opposites as well. Harmon is still writing.

Meanwhile he's facing 7 years in jail. Not going to, of course, but really time for him to go away.

Easy enough to find some randos who can do good impressions of the characters to continue the show. Going to recast Solar Opposites as well. Harmon is still writing.

Meanwhile he's facing 7 years in jail. Not going to, of course, but really time for him to go away.
Yeah, losing the writing would be a much bigger deal than the voice talent. Behave yourself, Dan Harmon!

There’s people on tiktok right now that do the Rick and Morty voices perfectly lol. It’s not that complex. They’ll move on fine without him, seems like he’s a huge scumbag.

Users who are viewing this thread