What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** Road To The 2018 Triple Crown - 5/10: Justy Back On (The) Track, Ruis Will Ship Bolty/Duck The Rain ** (1 Viewer)

why spread that deep? 

we're only here to pick a WINNER, ya know, like at Fonner park on a Friday, where ya get basically the same mutuel payout as you will today on a win bet.

and did you hit that tri at Gulfstream cold? 'cuz spreading is taboo. and to suggest otherwise may be treading into ob####scating waters

:banned:
Not cold. I enjoy spreading like that. I supposed it’s because that’s my betting style with the dogs (I usually don’t bet the horses). In a dog race, anything can happen, so I usually play an all and key one or 2 dogs. The Gulfstream race, I had an all/27/6 I think. The 2 ended up going off at 22 to 1. After seeing the 10th at Churchill, I feel a lot better about having that all in there. Looking like anyone can hit the board in this race. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not cold. I enjoy spreading like that. I supposed it’s because that’s my betting style with the dogs (I usually don’t bet the horses). In a dog race, anything can happen, so I usually play an all and key one or 2 dogs. The Gulfstream race I had an all/27/6 I think. The 2 ended up going off at 22 to 1. After seeing the 10th at Churchill, I feel a lot better about having that all in there. Looking like anyone can hit the board in this race. 
my post was sarcasm, not directed to you, gb ... glad ya cashed a fatty!    :banned:

Not a typo, taking a flier on 8 in the win spot but nowhere else on the ticket. I didn't come here to not gamble.

5,7,8/5,7,9,10,11,14/5,7,9,10,11,14,16,17

As a guy that made alot of money on Mott's horses back when I used to play often, I'd love to see him win the roses

$20 across on 6
$40 exacta box 5 horses
$60 tri box 6 horses

400 dollars worth of bets, only hit the tri once for 141. Why couldn’t Instilled Reagrd come in 2nd!?!?

See you at the Preakness with 
gotta load up on Justy there ... dunno who is gonna come back from today ... maybe Brown slots GM? 

think Mendy/Bolty both go home ...  Enticed and PF go to Pimlico ... Audible prolly a definite too, as the Belmont is not in his pedigree.

really don't see any legit challenge to this beast atm.

3rd fastest half in Derby history? I’m pretty sure every other horse on the pace fell way back (3, 4, and a few others). Final time was nothing special, but to hold on with those fractions in that weather was something special. 

3rd fastest half in Derby history? I’m pretty sure every other horse on the pace fell way back (3, 4, and a few others). Final time was nothing special, but to hold on with those fractions in that weather was something special. 
2:04 was pretty much snails instead of horses

half nevermond yeah 1st half was blazing and slowed down

Users who are viewing this thread